User Tag List

First 21011121314 Last

Results 111 to 120 of 159

Thread: on guns

  1. #111
    Male johnnyyukon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/sp
    Posts
    2,839

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mole View Post
    You attacked your own people in 1776, then you went on to attack your own people in your civil war.
    You're right. It was wrong for us to have a civil war. I mean, no other country has ever had one.
    I've had this ice cream bar, since I was a child!

    Each thought's completely warped
    I'm like a walkin', talkin', ouija board.

  2. #112
    Senior Member Nicodemus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    9,128

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by johnnyyukon View Post
    You're right. It was wrong for us to have a civil war. I mean, no other country has ever had one.
    I think it was more stupid than wrong.

  3. #113
    Sniffles
    Guest

    Default

    Maybe we should have a ban on Aussie porn? Just a thought.

  4. #114
    LL P. Stewie Beorn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    4,804

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Peguy View Post
    Maybe we should have a ban on Aussie porn? Just a thought.
    Orly?

  5. #115
    Sniffles
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Beorn View Post
    Orly?
    Yes, exactly. Aussie smut has held this forum hostage for too long, and enough is enough. The moderators must take action!

  6. #116
    Senior Member Mal12345's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti
    Posts
    13,989

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mole View Post
    You attacked your own people in 1776, then you went on to attack your own people in your civil war.
    So what's your point?
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

  7. #117
    & Badger, Ratty and Toad Mole's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    18,524

    Default

    Of course it is worse than pornography, it is faith.

    And it is the faith of the USA's Civil Religion.

    Yes, faith in the gun is a tenant of the Civil Religion of the USA.

    Faith in the gun is part of the sacred text of the USA - the Constitution.

    This explains why love of the gun is impervious to reason or even common decency.

    So it doesn't matter the gun is designed to kill, and produces horrific gunshot wounds, because faith trumps reason, decency - and even horror.

  8. #118
    Freaking Ratchet Rail Tracer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,041

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mole View Post
    Of course it is worse than pornography, it is faith.

    And it is the faith of the USA's Civil Religion.

    Yes, faith in the gun is a tenant of the Civil Religion of the USA.

    Faith in the gun is part of the sacred text of the USA - the Constitution.

    This explains why love of the gun is impervious to reason or even common decency.

    So it doesn't matter the gun is designed to kill, and produces horrific gunshot wounds, because faith trumps reason, decency - and even horror.
    Victor, when you type like that, it makes me want to type in cryptic also - I don't want to do that because our exchange gets weird.

    At least.... for the feedback section..... could you at least speak like we can hold a conversation?

    I think we've talked about this a few times back about how people get angry when you do talk more bluntly, but really. >.<

  9. #119
    LL P. Stewie Beorn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    4,804

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mole View Post
    Of course it is worse than pornography, it is faith.

    And it is the faith of the USA's Civil Religion.

    Yes, faith in the gun is a tenant of the Civil Religion of the USA.

    Faith in the gun is part of the sacred text of the USA - the Constitution.

    This explains why love of the gun is impervious to reason or even common decency.

    So it doesn't matter the gun is designed to kill, and produces horrific gunshot wounds, because faith trumps reason, decency - and even horror.
    You don't have faith in guns? Really?
    Do you support the disarmament of the Aussie military and police force?

  10. #120
    & Badger, Ratty and Toad Mole's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    18,524

    Default Oz Reaction to Gun Massacres in the USA

    The world is now linked electronically. When gun massacres occur regularly in the USA we hear about it immediately and we have strong negative feelings.

    And it is obvious to us that the reason for the continuing gun massacres are guns, yet we hear a never ending stream of rationalizations from the USA.

    So we openly laugh at your rationalizations, even the Australian Broadcasting Commission (ABC).

Similar Threads

  1. You're on an island. With a television.
    By disregard in forum Arts & Entertainment
    Replies: 117
    Last Post: 05-02-2012, 01:40 AM
  2. Who can create the best looking gun on pimp my gun?
    By DiscoBiscuit in forum Science, Technology, and Future Tech
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-08-2011, 04:49 AM
  3. Teachers stage fake gun attack on kids
    By digesthisickness in forum Politics, History, and Current Events
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 12-29-2009, 04:35 PM
  4. ISFJ on board
    By Shimpei in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-25-2007, 07:36 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO