User Tag List

First 123 Last

Permabanned

The plane got abducted by an alien mothership, just let it go people.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyyukon View Post
    Oh shit, for real? Someone needs to call CSI: Airplane Crashes like right now and tell them that some unknown stuff is probably going on.
    OMG! SOMETHING INEXPLICABLE IS HAPPENING! AGAIN!

You know what happens then.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    OMG! SOMETHING INEXPLICABLE IS HAPPENING! AGAIN!

You know what happens then.
    Is it something? Cuz if so, HOLY.....SHIT
    I've had this ice cream bar, since I was a child!

Each thought's completely warped
    I'm like a walkin', talkin', ouija board.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Is it something? Cuz if so, HOLY.....SHIT
    It would have only been daring if the aliens had called collect.

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

I thought Mulder, Scully and Courtney Love already closed the case.

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9

Lol.

Cell phone of co-pilot may or may not have intentionally tried to call someone. CASE CLOSED.
    It's apparent that we (US) hijacked flight MH370, flew it to Diego Garcia Naval Base & very likely since disposed of the aircraft. Smart money is on the likelihood that we'd previously received intelligence indicating that China intended to double cross us & we beat them to the punch.

Search: Diego Garcia Naval Base/MH370.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

I knew it all along -- I ordered a piece of the plane on eBay.

EDIT: fascinating site

Intellihub News is a one of a kind open source agency that allows any person, of any perspective, to become a part of the conversation by contributing their own ideas and becoming part of the media themselves.

In addition to accepting article submissions from truth seekers worldwide, Intellihub News is also a portal for releasing secret documentation and for reporting on highly controversial or sensitive subject matters not covered by other agencies.

Our Primary Directive
    It is our goal to help create a truly free and independent press platform by lowering the barrier to entry, thus creating a censorship-free platform for activists to express themselves to their true root cores.

Our Pledge to Non-Censorship
    We refuse to censor our writers for any reason, even if we happen to have fundamental philosophical disagreements, as for too long the media has been monopolized by corporations, various government factions and personality cults across the world.

Now for the first time, average, everyday people have the power to break this monopoly by doing their own research, spreading their own ideas, engaging the masses on the frontline. This is war!

The Vision
    Staying true to the vision, we believe that it is essential to maintain a top-tier open source media platform, avoiding the herd mentality that many truth seekers can fall into sometimes.

This News Network Is What You Make It.
    Shall you choose to contribute, your point of view and your research may be shared with others–verified by Intellihub News readers worldwide, granting you the opportunity to reach millions respectively.

You must know that knowledge is power and power is in social media. Use it!

However, you may want to note–with great power, comes a great responsibility.

So pretty much anyone can get anything published.

Maybe Mal should try.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by OrderOfTheCaelifera View Post
    It's apparent that we (US) hijacked flight MH370, flew it to Diego Garcia Naval Base & very likely since disposed of the aircraft. Smart money is on the likelihood that we'd previously received intelligence indicating that China intended to double cross us & we beat them to the punch.

Search: Diego Garcia Naval Base/MH370.
    Not sure we can call that "apparent." I'm willing to entertain some conspiracy theories, as god knows what some Special OPs people do/have done/are capable of.

I took a look, seems interesting, and there were some convincing, though perhaps circumstantial evidence. But I don't buy these things. Even if it was true, we'd never know (most likely).

It took like 2 years to locate and pull up Air France Flight 447, so we'll see if that happens to this flight.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

It took like 2 years to locate and pull up Air France Flight 447, so we'll see if that happens to this flight.
    The biggest issue is that they don't really know the flight plan for sure, they're mostly speculating. Plus Malaysia seems to have really mucked up the initial stages of the investigation, withholding evidence, etc.

At least with 447, they knew the line of flight and that the plane was lost somewhere along it. (That one ended up being frozen instruments -- the pilot tubes had ice crystals that screwed up the pilot readouts -- on the outside of the plane.) They also had a pretty clear idea of exactly when it crashed + a stream of data. That gave them a decent idea of where to look, although it took two years. Oh, yeah, and they even had found wreckage within 5 days. So they knew where it basically was.

They have less to go on here.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    The biggest issue is that they don't really know the flight plan for sure, they're mostly speculating. Plus Malaysia seems to have really mucked up the initial stages of the investigation, withholding evidence, etc.

At least with 447, they knew the line of flight and that the plane was lost somewhere along it. (That one ended up being frozen instruments -- the pilot tubes had ice crystals that screwed up the pilot readouts -- on the outside of the plane.) They also had a pretty clear idea of exactly when it crashed + a stream of data. That gave them a decent idea of where to look, although it took two years. Oh, yeah, and they even had found wreckage within 5 days. So they knew where it basically was.

They have less to go on here.
    Weeellll, I didn't know all the details, but I figured as much. Yeah, it's totally possible it'll never be found. There was another huge commercial airliner (probably more than one) that I can't remember that was just never found. It's crazy, but not too crazy when you think of how much ocean mass is on this planet. Even with all the radar and such.