Permabanned
    MBTI
    N/A
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Mole View Post
    Why do you think this is denied?
    You asked so I answer. Two reasons:

Firstly because most do not think in the terms of the future; seeing these kinds of trends and making logical deductions from them is not something that comes naturally to all people.

Secondly, many have been brainwashed into thinking that it's "racist" and somehow immoral to want to defend your own culture against foreigners so that your children have a future. These beliefs are crippling and pathological, I classify them as a form of self hatred. It *makes no sense* to allow competitors into your midst and to multiply. How do you benefit from this? Generally the most people can tell me is "more ethnic restaurants"

I am wary about diverting this thread though, as it's not about immigration, so this will be my last comment. If someone wants to create a new thread about this topic, then we can continue this discussion there.

And I read in the newspaper today that, under Sharia, a Sudanese woman has been sentenced to death for apostasy for converting from Islam to Christianity.

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Kullervo View Post
    Maybe you could let these people speak for themselves? I find it highly enlightening to see a Muslim (I do not know his or her ethnic background, but I am assuming Turkish or Pakistani) see the enemy not as Christians or even "Westerners", but as "whites".

Having a Pakistani, Turkish etc majority naturally leads to sharia. Having any non European majority will lead to a radical change in the laws and customs.
    And you see the 'enemy' not as people subscribing to a theocratic religious doctrine, but as races or ethnicities; both are anecdotal perceptions of events that reveal more about yourselves than they do the facts surrounding the issue. Incidentally, I think I remember AzulEyes being a white convert, and you don't need to be a member of an ethnicity to evaluate macro statistics concerning them.

That would be because they are illiberally religious Muslims (albeit to different degrees), not because they aren't 'white'-there would be no long-term problems if extreme religious differences did not exist, the two groups would simply merge over time. Also, the demographic trends, while problematic, are highly exaggerated (even France, under the most extreme of realistic demographic scenarios, is not going to have more than 25% of its population from mostly Muslim ethnicities* after several decades of current trends continuing-which they won't).

*As a proxy for religion, as France is notoriously stubborn about collecting statistical religious data-most polls indicate a large number of French from Muslim backgrounds have adopted the atheist and/or irreligious beliefs of the native French.

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Mole View Post
    And I read in the newspaper today that, under Sharia, a Sudanese woman has been sentenced to death for apostasy for converting from Islam to Christianity.
    And her husband, son, and unborn baby are all American citizens, not that our embassy seems to care very much.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Kullervo View Post
    I'll believe your story more when people aren't put in jail in some European countries just for criticizing your religion, and this trend is now being followed in my country (New Zealand) as well as Canada. Australia and the US will be next.

Austrian Woman Charged for Criticizing the Koran - World - CBN News - Christian News 24-7 - CBN.com

This is just one example. Western governments and courts are imprisoning their own people for telling the truth about an alien religion. You're lucky there are spineless, self-hating politicians in power everywhere, but that won't be the case forever.

I also like how you use the phrase "whites", it illustrates my point that this conflict is not just about religion, it also has a strong racial character (which I suspect many will deny).
    For all the ridiculous racist and ass backwards world politicians and laws from supposed "Muslims" - we can match equally with "Non-Muslims." You are falling into the Islamophobia Industry's trap of isolating only so called "Muslim" extremists. And not only do you jump on the bandwagon- you take the time to come out on this website and spread the cancer of hate. You are a sheeple.
    It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are. ~e.e. cummings

ENFP
    sx/so/sp
    7w6, 4w5, 9w8

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by lowtech redneck View Post
    Pew Research did a scientific poll.

The poll results are of Muslim respondents, as indicated by the syntax.

Egypt isn't the only country polled (and there were more than the countries listed), but they DO reasonably represent a very large cultural subset of Muslims (incidentally, I HAVE taken multiple university classes on the politics and cultural demography of Muslim countries). Altogether, the listed countries are enough to prove that a very large number and percentage of Muslims around the world, in areas of widely divergent cultural traditions and socio-political circumstances, believe in executing people for apostasy, in contrast to adherents of every other major religion on earth.
    Executing for apostacy is againt Islam- very clearly. I am friends with a huge Egyptian community in the U.S. - they would laugh at this. Give me a break.
    It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are. ~e.e. cummings

ENFP
    sx/so/sp
    7w6, 4w5, 9w8

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by AzulEyes View Post

Watch this:
    Wow, I never thought I'd find myself agreeing with about 50% of what Anne fucking dirty ass Coulter said.
    I've had this ice cream bar, since I was a child!

Each thought's completely warped
    I'm like a walkin', talkin', ouija board.

FigerPuppet

Islam does have a much higher concentration of religious extremists in its base than Christianity, but this says as much about the religion Islam as the Crusades, Lord's Resistance Army and Westboro Baptist Church say about Christianity. In the end, Islam bears close historical and theological resemblance to Christianity - so close, I would say, that a one cannot pin Islam as an inherently violent religion without doing the same for Christianity. For every kind of violence committed in the name of Islam and justified from Quranic scripture or the Hadith, somewhere in history you can almost certainly find the same kind of violence committed in the name of Christendom and justified from Biblical scripture. In other words, the two religions historically have equivalent potential for violence done in their name ~> potential for religious extremism.

Therefore, to explain why Islam has a more extreme base than Christianity, one must look at other factors than the scripture/theology of the two religions.
    Consider the two groups: Muslim-majority nations and Christian-majority nations. Then consider the socio-economic milieu (quantified via HDI, for example) of each of the groups; the in-group variation is small while the between-group variation is large. There is, in other words, a strong correlation between religion and socio-economic development and, consequently, religious extremism and socio-economic development.
    To escape this chicken or the egg-type of situation, compare Muslims raised in high HDI milieus with those in low HDI milieus: They are more likely to be religiously moderate. This means change in HDI comes before change in extremism, and low HDI causes religious extremism.

Widespread religious extremism is caused by relatively low social-economic development. There is nothing inherently wrong with Islam compared to Christianity - if the two religions were interchanged tomorrow, Sharia Law would be replaced by Canon Law as the controversial subject, the Vatican would be called Caliphate, Sunnis and Shias would have a conflict in Northern Ireland, Christians wouldn't eat sushi, and there would be just as many Christian extremists as there are Islamic extremists today. These issues - the lashings, the Sudanese pregnant woman, etc. - would also have taken place under Christendom.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    N/A
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

For all the ridiculous racist and ass backwards world politicians and laws from supposed "Muslims" - we can match equally with "Non-Muslims." You are falling into the Islamophobia Industry's trap of isolating only so called "Muslim" extremists. And not only do you jump on the bandwagon- you take the time to come out on this website and spread the cancer of hate. You are a sheeple.
    Islam is a religion not a race, there is a very big difference. Anyone can be a Muslim (in theory at least) whereas not anybody can be an Arab, or for that matter, English, German or French. I have read enough of the Quran and Hadiths to know that Islam is a vile religion - and I don't use that word lightly. I am happy to provide sources for you if you won't take my word on this. Also, if you take time to read my posts, you would also realise that I am actually an atheist and dislike all religion. But the subject here is Islam, I will not allow other religions to be brought in as a diversion.

I dislike the "Islamophobia Industry" just as much as you do, if not more. They draw conservatives into a distorted worldview that claims all conflict between East and West to be be religious in origin, and deny any other elements exist, even when the aliens themselves admit that they view they conflict in racial terms (as has been admitted in this thread). The conflict is fundamentally ethnic, not religious. Religious differences are a natural consequence and the most obvious cultural expression of ethnic/racial differences. You see...even if the invaders and host were of the same religion, there would still be conflict, as history gives ample examples of. This is what the "Islamophobes" deny, and it's why they are just closet left wingers like you

MBTI
    INTP

Executing for apostacy is againt Islam- very clearly. I am friends with a huge Egyptian community in the U.S. - they would laugh at this. Give me a break.
    Can't find any fact-based rationale to discredit Pew Research, huh? Didn't think so.