User Tag List

First 678910 Last

84% of Egyptian Muslims support the death penalty for leaving Islam
    86% of Jordanian Muslims support the death penalty for leaving Islam
    30% of Indonesian Muslims support the death penalty for leaving Islam
    76% of Pakistanis support death the penalty for leaving Islam
    51% of Nigerian Muslims support the death penalty for leaving Islam

There are similar numbers for atrocious 'blasphemy' laws and other assorted institutionalized human rights violations found within Shariah law.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by lowtech redneck View Post
    Every culture and religion does NOT have this:

84% of Egyptian Muslims support the death penalty for leaving Islam
    86% of Jordanian Muslims support the death penalty for leaving Islam
    30% of Indonesian Muslims support the death penalty for leaving Islam
    76% of Pakistanis support death the penalty for leaving Islam
    51% of Nigerian Muslims support the death penalty for leaving Islam

There are similar numbers for atrocious 'blasphemy' laws and other assorted institutionalized human rights violations found within Shariah law.

Those numbers are originally from the Pew Research Center, btw, not one of those 'Islamaphobic' sources you believe have misinformed people.
    You interviewed all Egyptians? All Egyptians are Muslim?? EGYPT represents 1.6 billion Muslims and Islam at large????

Nigeria represents 1.6 billion Muslims? A country that western powers have created into a slum creating desperation???

read this: Terrorism and the other Religions | Informed Comment

Watch this:

Why isn't white terrorism TERRORISM to you???? Are white's exempt???
    ttp://www.csmonitor.com/USA/2010/022...tance-movement

Give me a flippin BREAK with your "stats." LOL
    It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are. ~e.e. cummings

ENFP
    sx/so/sp
    7w6, 4w5, 9w8

Quote Originally Posted by AzulEyes View Post
    You interviewed all Egyptians? All Egyptians are Muslim?? EGYPT represents 1.6 billion Muslims and Islam at large????

Nigeria represents 1.6 billion Muslims? A country that western powers have created into a slum creating desperation???

Watch this:

Your arguement is an irrational mess, my dear.

Permabanned

Quote Originally Posted by Tellenbach View Post
    Do you agree with the sentence? 1,000 lashes?

Now what sane person would agree with that sentence, really? "We don't agree with you so we're going to hit you..."

Why are people so stupid? Jeez, listen to the guy and if you don't like what he has to say, then take your attention elsewhere.

People like to live like they're not headed towards the inevitable. 6 feet under, in a box. Live and let die, I'd say. Enjoy your own life in the meantime. Why would anyone want anything different for the world's people?

Permabanned
    MBTI
    N/A
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

Watch this:

I'll believe your story more when people aren't put in jail in some European countries just for criticizing your religion, and this trend is now being followed in my country (New Zealand) as well as Canada. Australia and the US will be next.

Austrian Woman Charged for Criticizing the Koran - World - CBN News - Christian News 24-7 - CBN.com

This is just one example. Western governments and courts are imprisoning their own people for telling the truth about an alien religion. You're lucky there are spineless, self-hating politicians in power everywhere, but that won't be the case forever.

I also like how you use the phrase "whites", it illustrates my point that this conflict is not just about religion, it also has a strong racial character (which I suspect many will deny).

MBTI
    INTP

You interviewed all Egyptians?

All Egyptians are Muslim??

EGYPT represents 1.6 billion Muslims and Islam at large????
    Pew Research did a scientific poll.

The poll results are of Muslim respondents, as indicated by the syntax.

Egypt isn't the only country polled (and there were more than the countries listed), but they DO reasonably represent a very large cultural subset of Muslims (incidentally, I HAVE taken multiple university classes on the politics and cultural demography of Muslim countries). Altogether, the listed countries are enough to prove that a very large number and percentage of Muslims around the world, in areas of widely divergent cultural traditions and socio-political circumstances, believe in executing people for apostasy, in contrast to adherents of every other major religion on earth.

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Kullervo
    I also like how you use the phrase "whites", it illustrates my point that this conflict is not just about religion, it also has a strong racial character (which I suspect many will deny).
    Allow me to be the first to 'deny' that......Arabs/Blacks/Malays/South Asians of different religions do not largely support things like the death penalty for apostasy.

Edit: Could one of the moderators please fix that quote? My attempt didn't seem to work.
    Last edited by Ivy; 05-17-2014 at 10:51 PM. Reason: fixed

deplorable basketcase Tellenbach's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

Quote Originally Posted by xisnotx
    Why are people so stupid?
    Genetics, poor nutrition, lead poisoning, early neglect, brain washing? Also, check out my signature.
    Senator Rand Paul is alive because of modern medicine and because his attacker punches like a girl.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    N/A
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

Quote Originally Posted by lowtech redneck View Post
    Allow me to be the first to 'deny' that......Arabs/Blacks/Malays/South Asians of different religions do not largely support things like the death penalty for apostasy.

Edit: Could one of the moderators please fix that quote? My attempt didn't seem to work.
    Maybe you could let these people speak for themselves? I find it highly enlightening to see a Muslim (I do not know his or her ethnic background, but I am assuming Turkish or Pakistani) see the enemy not as Christians or even "Westerners", but as "whites".

Faux conservatives like to claim the issue is a just matter of reliigon and if only we could civilise the "Muslim" immigrants, they would integrate and problem would be solved. Nonsense. The real problem, which I am convinced many more perceive than admit, is that they are of a different ethnicity and are altering the demography in our countries due to vastly differing birth rates. The natural course of events is that if a foreign ethnic group replace the previous one as the majority, they will replace the existing culture and way of life with their own. Having a Pakistani, Turkish etc majority naturally leads to sharia. Having any non European majority will lead to a radical change in the laws and customs.

Not admitting this cripples and endangers the West and its people.

Quote Originally Posted by Kullervo View Post
    The natural course of events is that if a foreign ethnic group replace the previous one as the majority, they will replace the existing culture and way of life with their own. Having a Pakistani, Turkish etc majority naturally leads to sharia. Having any non European majority will lead to a radical change in the laws and customs.

Not admitting this cripples and endangers the West and its people.
    Why do you think this is denied?