MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEI

Quote Originally Posted by Zarathustra View Post
    That sounds absolutely awful...
    That article made my head hurt. I pretty much never want to socialize ever again.
    "I don't know a perfect person.
    I only know flawed people who are still worth loving."
    -John Green

Tempbanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    It's official; I'm not female.
    I'd be willing to bet that you've been with an Alpha-...

That, if you were to meet a true Alpha+ (let's say, a good-looking ENTJ 8w9) you would find him attractive...

And, yes, I think you absolutely would find plenty of Gamma+s attractive.

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

I'd be willing to bet that you've been with an Alpha-...

That, if you were to meet a true Alpha+ (let's say, a good-looking ENTJ 8w9) you would find him attractive...

And, yes, I think you absolutely would find plenty of Gamma+s attractive.
    My first was an Alpha +, according to this. Never again. I don't play second violin - ever. So sure, they're attractive, for about half a minute and perhaps if I'm bored, playing their Game and letting them think they're getting somewhere can be amusing but that's about it.

And sure, I like my gammas +, but the way they're described here, they can keep em. If I wanted to consistently ignored in favour for the shit in his head, I might go for it though.

Ultimately, the shit I actually base my attraction on and the stuff that actually *seals* the deal and gets you into my bed is just not listed in this chart - sorry.
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

Tempbanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by IndyAnnaJoan View Post
    That article made my head hurt. I pretty much never want to socialize ever again.
    Inorite?

If it is relatively true, it also has some frightening implications for politics (and business)...

Tempbanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so

My first was an Alpha +, according to this. Never again. I don't play second violin - ever. So sure, they're attractive, for about half a minute and perhaps if I'm bored, playing their Game and letting them think they're getting somewhere can be amusing but that's about it.
    That might sound well and good, but, as you said yourself, you originally went with the Alpha.

Ultimately, the shit I actually base my attraction on and the stuff that actually *seals* the deal and gets you into my bed is just not listed in this chart - sorry.
    I'm not saying what you're attracted to is explicitly stated in those descriptions.

I'm just saying that members of various parts of this chart DO have the qualities you're attracted to.

It's not like the chart was an exhaustive account of the individual qualities of every member of each of these groups.

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

That might sound well and good, but, as you said yourself, you originally went with the Alpha.

I'm not saying what you're attracted to is there.

I'm just saying that members of various parts of this chart DO have the qualities you are attracted to.
    Actually, I went originally for the alpha because he 'faked' the traits I *was* looking for and I was too inexperienced to see it. The rest was just a bonus, tbh - and sure, it did wow me at the time. It's true, I enjoy intelligence and confidence in a guy, but ultimately they aren't what seal the deal.

If this is meant to be a chart gain access to sex with females, based on the traits that are most likely to make you succeed...at least in my books, it fails.
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

Tempbanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so

Actually, I went originally for the alpha because he 'faked' the traits I *was* looking for and I was too inexperienced to see it. The rest was just a bonus, tbh - and sure, it did wow me at the time. It's true, I enjoy intelligence and confidence in a guy, but ultimately they aren't what seal the deal.

If this is meant to be a chart gain access to sex with females, based on the traits that are most likely to make you succeed...at least in my books, it fails.
    I don't think that's what it's meant to be...

I think it's just meant to be descriptive of a hierarchy amongst males that purportedly exists.

And it's not meant to presume access to all females, nor ENFP females, nor the best females... just, the average female...

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

I don't think that's what it's meant to be...

I think it's just meant to be descriptive of a hierarchy amongst males that purportedly exists.

And it's not meant to presume access to all females, nor ENFP females, nor the best females... just, the average female...
    Oh, I agree with everything in this post, but your original post that I quoted stated it was based on the fundamentals. And it was to that post that I jokingly replied: I must not be female.
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

Tempbanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so

Oh, I agree with everything in this post, but your original post that I quoted stated it was based on the fundamentals. And it was to that post that I jokingly replied: I must not be female.
    Well excuse my Te for not being precise enough