User Tag List

First 56789 Last

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Nicodemus View Post
    We noticed.

I wouldn't expect a gay person to relate to those struggles. I also don't expect you to acknowledge why. Also not interested in hearing the inevitable bla bla gender is a social construction bla bla bla I'm so enlightened and progressive crap.

Cheers,

Ras

Quote Originally Posted by Rasofy View Post
    I wouldn't expect a gay person to relate to those struggles. I also don't expect you to acknowledge why.
    Why is that?

MBTI
    WILD

Quote Originally Posted by superunknown View Post
    http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/616/192/932.png
    Haha just had the same reaction

Is it possible to be more than just apes obsessed with hierarchical ranking ?

ndovjtjcaqidthi

I wouldn't expect a gay person to relate to those struggles.
    Hmm?

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

I hope this thread sticks around until Badger comes back so I can tell him he's a beta negative.

Why is that?
    Because gay men aren't real men. Obviously.
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Beyonce View Post
    I hope this thread sticks around until Badger comes back so I can tell him he's a beta negative.
    Maybe you can ask highlander to install a forum alarm clock.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Socionics
    ILI

this kind of typology seems more to do archetype related to social status and classification, rather than have anything to do with persona styles.

I know in Hindu understanding, there is a lot of writing about the various major categories a persona can be prone too in fulfilling or expressing their particular form of false ego... I can't remember the title, but there is something that corresponds to gamma, and then other categories of people that are said to be 'only suitable for menial work- who if you gave any real power would always be miss-used'...

I believe there were 3 basic types of passions spoken about in this particular understanding, and each of those passions could further be broken down into those that externalize and those that internalize the passion (sometimes exhibiting opposite forms of behavior, but attributed to the same subject causing the issue).

Perhaps someone else knows of what I speak... the title given that was analogous to the Gamma were called Dec/j/v (something containing those letters, starting with a D-sound).

I found a formula once to work out the type of people into either alpha beta gamma and delta through my system... but I cant even remember how I worked that out... but it did work; but my definitions of alpha beta gamma and delta were different, and more stylized- also I didn't give people just one classification, There was always two; I cant remember how I attributed it now: but I think I was an: Alpha according to myself [this is wrong, correction made below in the EDIT section] , and Gamma in my presentation. (One being internal, and one being the style one presents oneself as). The actually wording of this aspect of my typology is more elaborate, but I'm too lazy to look it up, and its useless cause to people who aren't into Metagram; and these days I'm focusing on Meta-type as that's actually therapeutic.

BIG EDIT:::

just looked it up:----

Death faculty (if there are two, the second is pertinent)-
    implicit degree to which your internally motivated: X

Desire faculty-
    implicit degree in how you act: Y

In short-
    Core [internal] persona: X
    Outer [externalised] persona: Y
    ‘Implicit X motivation and Y expressiveness’

According to my theory, that makes me have:

Implicit Gamma motivation, and Alpha expressiveness

-------------------------------
    Further addition: these were my abstracted notes on the definition of the quality of each of the "Alpha, beta, gamma, delta" (note: the colors mean nothing, that is just a code I used to correspond to the chart these definitions were used in [a chart containing my 12 mental faculties that are used to describe the functioning of people's Metagram types]).

Blue: Beta- objective binding the subject – receptive feminine (max preference is polar opposite of X value): [some objective binding the subject]
    Red: Delta- subject attaching to an object – receptive masculine: [subjective sense of self attaching to some object [like a fact])
    Black: Gamma- awareness of a (mental) object [or consideration] – offering feminine
    Green: Alpha- awareness of a propositional state [that is true about the world] – offering masculine
    Escape powerful genjitsu by averting your gaze from the eyes.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Why is that?
    Quote Originally Posted by Beyonce View Post
    Because gay men aren't real men. Obviously.
    Not the homophobic card, please. The basic answer is man&man dating market works very differently.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

Not the homophobic card, please. The basic answer is man&man dating market works very differently.
    How does it work differently? Not a rhetoric - I'm just curious.
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so

The basic answer is man&man dating market works very differently.
    Ah, it is about dating. The chart, limited as it is, is still a bit broader. Hence the confusion.