User Tag List

First 34567 Last

Tempbanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so

^ sounds offended (but trying to be contrarian because of senza's comment) :P

Also, I'm pretty sure one of the groups of Alpha negatives is all black, one of the Gamma positives is a French Algerian, and another is a South American.

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 sp/so
    Socionics
    EIE Fe

Quote Originally Posted by Zarathustra View Post
    You know, I actually agree with this.

As much as I'm not a fan of it, and feel it's super Fe-ish, I do agree that it exists.

And I've even been guilty of it, at times in my life, where I've gone outside of my normal social sphere, and been like, "What the fuck am I doing at this party? These people are clearly way, way WAY below me and my normal social group."

That hasn't happened often, and, frankly, I'm not really proud when it has -- as I try to be nice to everyone, and have always been one to sort of try and embrace the kids who are sorta weirdos on the outside, and be nice to them -- but I remember a couple times when it did happen -- I actually said it out loud one time to two of my friends who came with me *hangs head in shame* -- and, honestly, I'm not proud of it, and look back on those moments as some of the lower ones in my life.

/ #humbleshamebrag ?
    Ain't no shame in it. This is human nature we're talking about. Everyone, every single person on the planet is going to put themselves in go groups. Whether it be social, ethnic, cultural, etc. It's done because it finds and organize people that can relate well, share common interests, and grow. It sort of goes with the teritory that people will label other groups as good or bad. Some more than others, and some people are aware of this in themselves and actively seek to suppress it (which is largely a good thing to do in most cases anyway). At the end of the day we all do it, and I'd argue most of the time there is somewhat of a sound reason for doing it (though not everyone might agree with the reasons).
    MBTI: ExxJ tetramer
    Functions: Fe > Te > Ni > Se > Si > Ti > Fi > Ne
    Enneagram: 1w2 - 3w4 - 6w5 (The Taskmaster) | sp/so
    Socionics: β-E dimer | -
    Big 5: slOaI
    Temperament: Choleric/Melancholic
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    External Perception: Nohari and Johari

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

Also, I'm pretty sure one of the groups of Alpha negatives is all black, one of the Gamma positives is a French Algerian, and another is a South American.
    Yeah, I noticed the gamma guy after, and I was referring to the one photo of black men. But you know what I meant.

I can think of people who fit into these groups, but it's definitely heavily biased towards middle/upper class mainstream culture. And I can think of a lot of people that I really can't apply this to.

Tempbanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Hard View Post
    Ain't no shame in it. This is human nature we're talking about. Everyone, every single person on the planet is going to put themselves in go groups. Whether it be social, ethnic, cultural, etc. It's done because it finds and organize people that can relate well, share common interests, and grow. It sort of goes with the teritory that people will label other groups as good or bad. Some more than others, and some people are aware of this in themselves and actively seek to suppress it (which is largely a good thing to do in most cases anyway). At the end of the day we all do it, and I'd argue most of the time there is somewhat of a sound reason for doing it (though not everyone might agree with the reasons).
    I'm not a fan of it.

I prefer to deal with people, and be dealt with, on my own terms, and as an individual.

I believe most of these groupings are utter bullshit, and highly negative on the whole.

Tempbanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by chana View Post
    Yeah, I noticed the gamma guy after, and I was referring to the one photo of black men. But you know what I meant.

I can think of people who fit into these groups, but it's definitely heavily biased towards middle/upper class mainstream culture. And I can think of a lot of people that I really can't apply this to.
    There is probably a decent amount of truth to this.

It was written with mostly bourgeois white culture in mind.

You should totally make the hoodrat version.

Ginkgo

I'm not a fan of it.

I prefer to deal with people, and be dealt with, on my own terms, and as an individual.

I believe most of these groupings are utter bullshit, and highly negative on the whole.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

What's there to be offended about? Things that make me offended are like... unfairness... cruelty... intentional ignorance. This is just silly.

Even if there is a small smattering of non-white culture the photos are still pretty stereotypical. Look at the a+s with their coiffed hair... dark suits and white shirts... pictures alone looking confident, self-assured, serious. Versus a- looking more informal, casual, in recreational contexts, with other people or things. I see the correlation with what the blurbs are saying but it's funny anyway, like how looking the part has a lot to do with it.

WALMART

delta represent

Either I naturally avoid social spheres in which this hierarchy exists, or this chart does not reveal the ultimate truth. Or, perhaps, I'm so Gamma that I can't even see it, in which case it might be more useful than Carl Gustav Jung.

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

My first thought was 'Wow, I wouldn't date any of these guys with the exception of maaayyyybee the gamma +.'

Yeah, I know, how sx-dom can you get

Seriously though, while I know people who would fit into each of these categories, it aint exactly a useful system for me. It focuses and emphasises to the point of caricaturisation the traits I care least about in a guy to some extent. Though, I'll admit that if they're very present in a person, they'll be a deal breaker

As for MBTI or enneagram relations...I dunno, I feel it would be to the detriment of MBTI or enneagram to be linked to this limited system.
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”