User Tag List

Default Redwoods and Poachers

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/04/09/us...dwoods.html?hp

This is even worse than the rock incident in Goblin Valley. Trees that have been growing for hundreds or even thousands of years are being chopped off, and it has gotten worse this past year. I've learned a little about environmental politics and the Redwoods, and what is left in the Redwoods right now is just a fraction of what it was before everyone else came to Northern California for a logging spree. A century of trying to keep the place from deteriorating, and some guys decide to chop trees to get a little bit of money.

Where the hell is Earth First! and Greenpeace and tree spiking when you need them.

Erosion rate will go up, along with sedimentation rates, affecting/being affected by not just the drainage patterns, which affects the ecosystem, and stability of the land, but surrounding areas as well. I hope California slides and sinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Qre:us View Post
    Erosion rate will go up, along with sedimentation rates, affecting/being affected by not just the drainage patterns, which affects the ecosystem, and stability of the land, but surrounding areas as well. I hope California slides and sinks.
    And there goes the majority of the U.S. agriculture, bringing America into deep food shortages. Riots will occur for food, militias will form to defend resources.