User Tag List

First 123 Last

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/sp

I sit down to pee whenever I can. I am lazy.
    Don't like my modera... Oh wait, wrong forum. Carry on.

ESTP, 8w7 sx/sp

deplorable basketcase Tellenbach's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

It's also unsanitary if you don't wash your hands a full 20 seconds. Maybe these Swedish do-gooders want restroom monitors in every restroom with stop-watches to enforce proper hand-washing protocol. What is it about these busy-body lefties who think they should be able to control every aspect of our lives?
    Senator Rand Paul is alive because of modern medicine and because his attacker punches like a girl.

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Tellenbach View Post
    It's also unsanitary if you don't wash your hands a full 20 seconds. Maybe these Swedish do-gooders want restroom monitors in every restroom with stop-watches to enforce proper hand-washing protocol. What is it about these busy-body lefties who think they should be able to control every aspect of our lives?
    I can totally see conservative closet cases volunteering to do dick inspections in the public bathrooms. I think it's one of those rare topics that can unite wackos from different sides of the political spectrum.
    Now that I think of it, there's already a song about it (nsfw, yo)
    Listen to me, baby, you got to understand, you're old enough to learn the makings of a man.

MBTI
    iNtP

I'm pretty sure this is just a forgotten Monty Python sketch that God leaked into the "real world" to mess with our minds, maaan... Or more likely, it's a politically marginalised idiot looking for attention. Also, if you look at the poll on the article, nearly 15% supposedly support the law. Not that I put much faith into HuffingtonPost polls as representing popular opinion, because the typical reader tends to be a lot more rabid (probably in more than one sense of the word) than the average American.

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

One of the great perks of being a dude is peeing whilst upright. In and out in 30 sec flat. Also, have you seen some of the toilet seats at public facilities? They're filthy and probably caked with hepatitis, cocaine, and fecal coliform bacteria. Maybe the Swedish toilets are maintained at a far higher standard.

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar
    I can totally see conservative closet cases volunteering to do dick inspections in the public bathrooms.
    This is mostly likely the case; the difference though is that conservatives don't publicly state their desires or push for public policies to satiate their desires.
    Senator Rand Paul is alive because of modern medicine and because his attacker punches like a girl.

MBTI
    INTJ

This is mostly likely the case; the difference though is that conservatives don't publicly state their desires or push for public policies to satiate their desires.
    No, they just cruise public restrooms like Senator Larry Craig.
    Listen to me, baby, you got to understand, you're old enough to learn the makings of a man.

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

Live and let live I say. I see nothing wrong with soliciting for casual sex in restroom stalls. It's done at truck stops; what's the difference?

Quote Originally Posted by maybetmp View Post
    I'm pretty sure this is just a forgotten Monty Python sketch that God leaked into the "real world" to mess with our minds, maaan... Or more likely, it's a politically marginalised idiot looking for attention. Also, if you look at the poll on the article, nearly 15% supposedly support the law. Not that I put much faith into HuffingtonPost polls as representing popular opinion, because the typical reader tends to be a lot more rabid (probably in more than one sense of the word) than the average American.
    This was never a political proposition. Read my first post in the thread: http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...=1#post2255647

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

Quote Originally Posted by unsung
    This was never a political proposition. Read my first post in the thread
    Thanks for the informative post. I don't see how one can create a toilet that can only be used while sitting down unless it's some tube you have to insert your member into and that's just disgusting, lol. We are sprayers. If there is a hole, or even if there isn't one, we'll be able to pee while standing up.

Riva

Quote Originally Posted by Rasofy View Post
    Sort of.

It's symbolic, but deep down, I think this measure is more about ideology than efficiency. It's like some people have an ingrained premise stating that eliminating all sorts of perceived gender differences is a reasonable and fair measure - that is, providing 'privileged' males are paying the price.

Otoh, if women were required to use a goGirl and urinate standing up, it would certainly be considered misogynistic by the left-wing p.c. patrol - no matter how efficient and clean the process is, because it clearly is a manifestation of a patriarchal society and thus should be combated.

+1

And this thread would have atleast a hundred posts by now.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicodemus View Post
    I can understand why christians and conservatives feel endangered. But men? Perhaps it is not men but machos that feel out of touch with the tide. @DiscoBiscuit?

Urinating while standing is quite efficient. How often do you see long lines formed in male washrooms? And if you are circumcised one doesn't need to 'shake' too much.

And they are trying to take that away from us?

'They make take our lives Nico but they will never stop us urinate while standing up!'