User Tag List

First 3456715 Last

Quote Originally Posted by Ozones View Post
    How do you feel about serial killers? These are people without inborn morals and a conscience. Yet these people are villainous and imprisoned when caught. Society without morals is corrupt.
    I feel indifferent toward serial killers as long as they kill people I do not care about. Dexter was pretty popular. Society is always corrupt, because humans always are.

Banned
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    morals aren't objective.
    some are some aren't. Killing, stealing, raping, these thing are objectively immoral. If you disagree than move to North Korea. If your morals and values help you lead your life the way you want then fine, but if they start affecting the way a healthy society should function then they become objectively immoral. Kapeesh?

MBTI
    yupp

some are some aren't. Killing, stealing, raping, these thing are objectively immoral. If you disagree than move to North Korea. If your morals and values help you lead your life the way you want then fine, but if they start affecting the way a healthy society should function then they become objectively immoral. Kapeesh?
    illegalizing abortion actually harms society in the long run. And yes morals have common threads, but the morals such as abortion is wrong or death row is wrong, are subjective

my morals are based around the premise: "what will help in the long run, not how does this make me feel"
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

Banned
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram

@Nicodemus The victims of serial killers had people that cared about them, too. The same way you would not want your loved ones to be innocently murdered, they don't either. Empathy, man, its called empathy. Makes the world go 'round. You gotta work on that.

Also I'm not sure if you're aware of this but Dexter doesn't exist. He is a character in a TV show. Just making sure you know that...

Whats your type btw?

Banned
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram

How does legalizing abortion harm society in the long run? You never know, one of those babies could have found the cure for cancer

But seriously my answer to these statements, which do have some validity and are of concern, would be adoption. You've heard it before, but i will repeat it, because believe me there is always someone out there that wants a baby but cant because of reproductive issues. Your trash is their treasure.

Also id recommend adding vowels to your username because remembering @prplchknz is laborious

MBTI
    yupp

How does legalizing abortion harm society in the long run? You never know, one of those babies could have found the cure for cancer

But seriously my answer to these statements, which do have some validity and are of concern, would be adoption. You've heard it before, but i will repeat it, because believe me there is always someone out there that wants a baby but cant because of reproductive issues. Your trash is their treasure.

Also id recommend adding vowels to your username because remembering @prplchknz is laborious
    adoption in this country is really bad, I'd kill my unborn child well before i'd put them into the system. there's too many unwanted kids in the system, it doesn't need more. and it's not like anyone's going to know the child, so there's not a lot of people to grieve it's lost. I think with abortion I'm actually doing the moral thing, instead of subjecting the child to a life of misery.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

@Nicodemus The victims of serial killers had people that cared about them, too. The same way you would not wan your loved ones to be innocently murdered, they don't either. Empathy, man, you its called empathy. Makes the world go 'round. You gotta work on that.
    If their loved ones have fallen victim to a serial killer, they are free to feel hate toward them, too.

Also I'm not sure if you're aware of this but Dexter doesn't exist. He is a character in a TV show.
    Irrelevant. He was popular because he had a code, a moral code: kill only those that do not deserve to survive. Abortions, on the other hand, are performed on those that have not lived, feel no sense of loss, have no loved ones, and are considered abdicable by those who would be the first to care about them. That is why abortions, while not sought-after, are okay.

Whats your type btw?
    Black hair and, as Vetani says, 'preppy'.

Banned
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    adoption in this country is really bad, I'd kill my unborn child well before i'd put them into the system. there's too many unwanted kids in the system, it doesn't need more. and it's not like anyone's going to know the child, so there's not a lot of people to grieve it's lost. I think with abortion I'm actually doing the moral thing, instead of subjecting the child to a life of misery.

Hm, , I see what your saying. I'm gonna have to think about this a bit. However I'm still advocating for responsibility, as that is key here. Someone in a previous post mentioned a girl who came from a terrible background who obviously wasn't taught personal responsibility and who wasn't able to make proper life decisions due to her circumstances. Maybe if situations like that can somehow be prevented, everyone wins. So to the people who are adults and look at child rearing as a burden, act responsibly. To those who are not in control of their situation due to dysfunctional upbringing, then that's something we need to deal with. How? I'm not sure. But there's a way to deal with all this so that everyone wins, and so that we can all go to sleep with a clear conscience. Idealistic, but plausible.

Banned
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram

@Nicodemus Sounds hot, but you are on a personality forum.

Have you not yet tacked numbers and letters to your identity?

You never know, one of those babies could have found the cure for cancer
    Or the final solution to the Jewish question.

Hm, , I see what your saying. I'm gonna have to think about this a bit. However I'm still advocating for responsibility, as that is key here. Someone in a previous post mentioned a girl who came from a terrible background who obviously wasn't taught personal responsibility and who wasn't able to make proper life decisions due to her circumstances. Maybe if situations like that can somehow be prevented, everyone wins. So to the people who are adults and look at child rearing as a burden, act responsibly. To those who are not in control of their situation due to dysfunctional upbringing, then that's something we need to deal with. How? I'm not sure. But there's a way to deal with all this so everyone wins, and so that we can all go to sleep with a clear conscience. Idealistic, but plausible.
    Abortions are there for those for whom that kind of responsibility is no longer an option. It is already too late. Idealism works fine in a tree house, but real life is irredeemably messy.

@Nicodemus Sounds hot, but you are on a personality forum.

Have you not yet tacked numbers and letters to your identity?
    I have already transcended numbers and letters.