User Tag List

First 123412 Last

Banned
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    i meant on the political ladder. And I actually don't have unprotected sex, this thread isn't about me.And I have no problem with disagrement. Because this country is becoming a 3rd world country and people are beginning to pull away from the republican party, No one likes to lose power, so they'll do whatever is necessary to maintain it. even if it means over throwing the current system, which they're in the process of doing now
    America is far from being a third world country. Republicans are more republican than ever, and people who were once buying the Obama "Yes We Can' nonsense are now looking to the conservatives for some guidance and policy alternatives that might get this country where it needs to be (Source? Real life. I come from and live in a pretty Republican district. However some surrounding neighborhoods are very very liberal, were talking NY liberal. A friend of mine ran for senate and reported back that many minorities and democrats in the surrounding neighborhoods were turning to the Republicans and disgusted with Obama). As liberal as a person may be, no one wants their leader to be anti-American, which is exactly what our president (I hate saying it) is. I also cant say I don't like his policies without being labeled a racist, which is a whole other problem.

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by Ozones View Post
    America is far from being a third world country. Republicans are more republican than ever, and people who were once buying the Obama "Yes We Can' nonsense are now looking to the conservatives for some guidance and policy alternatives that might get this country where it needs to be (Source? Real life. I come from and live in a pretty Republican district. However some surrounding neighborhoods are very very liberal, were talking NY liberal. A friend of mine ran for senate and reported back that many minorities and democrats in the surrounding neighborhoods were turning to the Republicans and disgusted with Obama). As liberal as a person may be, no one wants the their leader to be anti-American, which is exactly what our president (I hate saying it) is. I also cant say I don't like his policies without being labeled a racist, which is a whole other problem.
    I never said everything Obama does is good, but I'm saying the policies that are being pushed by the republican party is harmful. and you can turn a blind eye all you want, but that's not going to change things

also you do realize that when a republican becomes president next term, people are gonna change to democrats? it's a pattern every other president is republican, and people are fickle
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

To put it simply, we don't think killing babies is very nice. Its murder you see
    you aren't high enough to know the truth, clearly
    Minimalist opining much?

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by Nihilogen View Post
    Minimalist opining much?
    opining? what's that mean?
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

opining? what's that mean?
    To opine is to express an opinion.

I mention this because both of these two posts are simple statements of one's position in the debate and contribute little actual information.
    To put it simply, we don't think killing babies is very nice. Its murder you see
    you aren't high enough to know the truth, clearly
    But it's really just me trying and failing at being a dck.

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by Nihilogen View Post
    To opine is to express an opinion.

I mention this because both of these two posts are simple statements of one's position in the debate and contribute little actual information.

But it's really just me trying and failing at being a dck.
    ah! and you do often fail at being a dick, perhaps you should get a vagina, vagina's are good for receiving and penises are good for giving
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

Ah yes, this is definitely what a sentient human child looks like.
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

God. Being a woman really does suck sometimes. Everyone does seem hellbent on telling you what you can and cannot do with your body and youre stuck with all the damages, responsibilities and consequences.

Pills fail due to illness, condoms break, and people get raped. Getting sterilised isnt an option till you re well past baby age due to people changing their minds.

The idea that on top of that someone gets to dictate what my body should and shouldnt put up with due to force majeur like that is beyond frightening. Id like to have a say in whether or not i subject my body to nine months of hosting a parasite at significant cost to my body to then birth something the size of a football which leaves you with more or less the damages akin to severe internal wounds, and months of recovery, not to mention all the complications possible and the joyous pre birth obgyn visits and raging hormones, morning sickness, severe backpain, potential diabetes and diet restrictions. It really is just a cake walk. As if the monthly bleeding, cramps, pill responsibility, higher risk for std and rape werent enough. And i can only imagine what a joy menopause will be.

And it is not like abortion is such a fun procedure to go through either.
    Also, no offense but... No uterus means your opinion is irrelevant to me - unless youre the father of the child we lovingly created. It is too easy to not be able to duly fathom what something like that is like, imho.

As for the morality of it - in my books suffering is to be avoided, not death. Considering the lot these children are often dealt...i dunno, that seems way more evil to me.
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    yupp

don't you realize? they want you asleep, because you can't fight back, you being asleep and thinking this box is a planet is only harming you. Just wake the fuck up.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

@prplchknz

what this person said