User Tag List

First 61415161718 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Magic Poriferan View Post
    We must ban masturbation and sodomy. Ejaculation outside the womb is the willful destruction of a potential human life.
    +1
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Ozones View Post
    Boo!

But yea like omg its just so damn weird for people to think that killing living things that have a chance at life is bad like what's up with that? I mean what's the big deal right? Who cares if it speaks to our society as a whole that we are OK with such disgusting immoral behavior. Crazy pro lifers I tell ya. How DARE they care about killing unborn babies. And like, that girl who was kidnapped and raped for 15 years, how dare anyone have an opinion on that guy who raped her, they dont KNOW either of them, its just so EXTREME to feel bad for her and illegalize raping. Its all about the pro deathers there just like the bees knees. Let's all get drunk and have wild sex and then if we get pregnant no biggie will just stick a hanger up that shit!

*FACEPALM*
    Like omg take your childish passive aggression elsewhere! Like, who cares if no one considers the life of the child being born to parents who can't afford it nor want it or are stable. Like, omg. Disgusting immoral behavior is subjective because I found your post incredibly nauseating and the epitome of why we should reconsider having children unless the parents can afford to educate them. Like. Omg. Why not stop all this "immoral" behavior and then the babies can grow up all fucked up and we can have more cracked out pole dancers. Oh yeah! Of course one in every million will be president so it'll all be worth it.

NEVER MIND HOW TYRANICAL IT IS TO DICTATE WHAT A WOMAN MUST DO WITH HER BODY!

psycho. I'm not extremist. I don't think abortion is wonderful. It's sad. But it would be even sadder if we stand there and judge other countries for their dictatorship in how people should be "moral" only to subject our own people to different versions of tunnel vision. Seriously. Abortion will never be outlawed. Even if the majority wants it. Why? Because it's extreme. At best, we can regulate people from doing it in later months or using it as a form of birth control etc.
    6w7 Sx/Sp (621 or 612. Same diff :p).

Banned
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by NK258 View Post
    Like omg take your childish passive aggression elsewhere! Like, who cares if no one considers the life of the child being born to parents who can't afford it nor want it or are stable. Like, omg. Disgusting immoral behavior is subjective because I found your post incredibly nauseating and the epitome of why we should reconsider having children unless the parents can afford to educate them. Like. Omg. Why not stop all this "immoral" behavior and then the babies can grow up all fucked up and we can have more cracked out pole dancers. Oh yeah! Of course one in every million will be president so it'll all be worth it.

NEVER MIND HOW TYRANICAL IT IS TO DICTATE WHAT A WOMAN MUST DO WITH HER BODY!

psycho. I'm not extremist. I don't think abortion is wonderful. It's sad. But it would be even sadder if we stand there and judge other countries for their dictatorship in how people should be "moral" only to subject our own people to different versions of tunnel vision. Seriously. Abortion will never be outlawed. Even if the majority wants it. Why? Because it's extreme. At best, we can regulate people from doing it in later months or using it as a form of birth control etc.
    Fiesty

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Magic Poriferan View Post
    We must ban masturbation and sodomy. Ejaculation outside the womb is the willful destruction of a potential human life.
    Lol!!! Good post!

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Ozones View Post
    Fiesty
    'Twas tit for tat. You posted to me like a jerk face. I repayed the favor. You're very welcome.

Banned
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram

@NK258 it was tit for tat for tit

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Anyone ever notice that the majority of pro lifers are men? I've always found that interesting. I wonder why that is?

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by NK258 View Post
    Anyone ever notice that the majority of pro lifers are men? I've always found that interesting. I wonder why that is?
    i wonder if it's because they have the ability to leave after the women gets knocked up and don't actually have to take responsibility.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    i wonder if it's because they have the ability to leave after the women gets knocked up and don't actually have to take responsibility.
    That would be a reason for abortion to give them the option to not take responsibility. I'm thinking it's control. Also, there are plenty of men who don't get the girl even after she's been knocked up. That old school keep em trick wasn't just for women. But seriously, I know I'm not the only one who has observed this. The majority of passionate pro lifers are men. Along with their obedient female counterparts.

Again. I myself could never do it. But the other options are traumatizing and I don't think it would be right to subject anyone to that fate. I've met people who have had adoptions and those forced into parenting situations. Not to mention the permanent physical changes. How can anyone reasonably think it right (or moral) to take other people's freedom of choice away when discussing their body and entire life!

That's why pro lifers scare me. It's a radical position.

garbage

Well, then. Every single discussion on abortion ends up becoming a terrible mess. No surprise there.

Even one that starts by positing an awesome oddball theory that a secret program is using unwanted babies as soldiers to take over the country and sell it off.

(I laughed as usual, @prplchknz)