User Tag List

First 5678917 Last

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by TreeBob View Post
    Yes well there are always masters of charm or manipulation. Some people can also be very good at tip toeing the line of what is infraction worthy. They are actually the worst members for mods to deal with
    I've always been called easy. Not sexually though
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

MBTI
    ISTP
    Socionics
    SLI

Quote Originally Posted by Lion 4.5 View Post
    Yeah, it really was. I was kind of looking to get banned, but then I changed my mind, so I just joked about it. And I said that since the policy said that defying the mods was a way to get banned, in theory the abstract statement "I am defying the mods" should get me banned because the only reason a specific act of defiance gets you banned is because it fits into the abstract statement "defying the mods". So, I said, "I defy the mods", and then made an argument for why I deserved to be banned for two weeks. And then they permabanned me. But it was absurd, I mean, isn't that obviously a joke?
    They really are [not at all pleasant] over there at PerC. They just banned me for something that I didn't even do yet, which they believed I could theoretically do in the future, because of an incident that had happened in the past, outside of another forum, which the person in question brought into that forum and complained about, but which did not even happen inside the forum itself. They are truly [unpleasant individuals]. And reading about how they permabanned you merely for joking about 'defying the mods' convinces me for certain that that's what they are. Let them [eat cake]. Sure, I could use a new email and make a new username and pretend I don't exist as a unique individual, but eventually I'd have to express opinions that would be recognizable as my own, and someone would know me. And I like it that people know who I am - and none of them are at all bothered about the incident-that-happened-elsewhere-that-resulted-in-my-being-banned-from-another-forum blah blah blah thing, either. But I'd have to pretend I'm not who I am, and pretend not to know anybody and pretend I'm not still interested in the same topics that matter to me, and I'd have to never talk about any of those controversial topics that I am well known for, and so on. Basically, it would defeat the purpose of writing in a forum. Again: [forget them].
    Last edited by Ivy; 03-21-2014 at 06:23 PM. Reason: removed flaming

Quote Originally Posted by Retmeishka View Post
    They really are [not at all pleasant] over there at PerC. They just banned me for something that I didn't even do yet, which they believed I could theoretically do in the future, because of an incident that had happened in the past, outside of another forum, which the person in question brought into that forum and complained about, but which did not even happen inside the forum itself. They are truly [unpleasant individuals]. And reading about how they permabanned you merely for joking about 'defying the mods' convinces me for certain that that's what they are. Let them [eat cake]. Sure, I could use a new email and make a new username and pretend I don't exist as a unique individual, but eventually I'd have to express opinions that would be recognizable as my own, and someone would know me. And I like it that people know who I am - and none of them are at all bothered about the incident-that-happened-elsewhere-that-resulted-in-my-being-banned-from-another-forum blah blah blah thing, either. But I'd have to pretend I'm not who I am, and pretend not to know anybody and pretend I'm not still interested in the same topics that matter to me, and I'd have to never talk about any of those controversial topics that I am well known for, and so on. Basically, it would defeat the purpose of writing in a forum. Again: [forget them].
    What!? That is pretty crazy. Weren't you on here a long time ago?
    Last edited by Ivy; 03-21-2014 at 06:31 PM. Reason: edited quote for flaming

Quote Originally Posted by Retmeishka View Post
    They really are [not at all pleasant] over there at PerC. They just banned me for something that I didn't even do yet, which they believed I could theoretically do in the future, because of an incident that had happened in the past, outside of another forum, which the person in question brought into that forum and complained about, but which did not even happen inside the forum itself.
    I should have my driver's license revoked for the possibility of driving my car over 80, in the future.
    Last edited by Ivy; 03-21-2014 at 06:32 PM. Reason: removed quoted flaming

LadyLazarus

Personality cafe mods:
    [img]image removed[/img]
    Last edited by Ivy; 03-21-2014 at 06:24 PM. Reason: removed flame in image form

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by LadyLazarus View Post
    Personality cafe mods:
    [img]removed image[/img]
    We are fairly picky about which sticks we use.
    Last edited by Ivy; 03-21-2014 at 06:24 PM. Reason: removed quoted flame in image form
    Don't like my modera... Oh wait, wrong forum. Carry on.

ESTP, 8w7 sx/sp

MBTI
    ISTP
    Socionics
    SLI

Quote Originally Posted by wolfy View Post
    What!? That is pretty crazy. Weren't you on here a long time ago?
    Yeah, I was here a couple years ago. Then I went to a socionics forum, which is the one I got banned from. Then I started occasionally using PerC. One of the mods recognized me, just a few days ago. I mostly quit going to Jungian/MBTI forums because socionics made more sense to me, but after getting banned from the socionics forum I came back, but you'll see that I'm always complaining about MBTI and 'Jungian Cognitive Functions' as it's done nowadays.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    I should have my driver's license revoked for the possibility of driving my car over 80, in the future.
    I know, that's it exactly. However, I think it was more than just bad logic, it was hate. That mod knew me and had a personal grudge against me and personally disliked me and decided it was time to get rid of me, because he/she/they hadn't forgotten 'the incident' from the past, and/or were reminded of it again recently. To make a long story short, I had a conflict with someone who was a friend of theirs.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    One member has been banned from the thread for flaming. This is why we have historically not allowed these kinds of threads about other forums- they usually end in flames. We're hoping to avoid that this time. So consider this an in-thread warning to that effect.
    Some more flaming has been removed. Beatings will continue until morale improves.

We don't care what you think of other forums, and we'd like to keep inter-forum drama off of TypoC. Also, there's quite a bit of crossover between forums, including mods and admins. They're not mods and admins here, just regular members, so as it happens, you are insulting TypoC members when you flame them here. And that's not okay with us.

MBTI
    yupp

I posted what I didn't like about the mods, not my fault it got skipped over
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

MBTI
    yupp

The whole policy about someone asking the mods to ask another member to put someone on ignore. I don't think it should be that, way if they can't handle me it's their problem, they can put me on ignore.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all