User Tag List

First 1234513 Last

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

I don't see any record of that stuff over there, and I see ENTJs and other members who get banned/infracted regularly -- since they're more direct and abrasive, they typically do get more infractions.

Anyway, I don't really care enough to start PM'ing people I don't know, but I'm sorry you got temp/banned. You don't seem like an abrasive individual.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    I don't see any record of that stuff over there, and I see ENTJs and other members who get banned/infracted regularly -- since they're more direct and abrasive, they typically do get more infractions.

Anyway, I don't really care enough to start PM'ing people I don't know, but I'm sorry you got temp/banned. You don't seem like an abrasive individual.
    Haven't ever received an infraction or warnings on PerC. Posted here and there but got bored pretty quickly.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by andante View Post
    Haven't ever received an infraction or warnings on PerC. Posted here and there but got bored pretty quickly.
    You're not the ENTJ type I'm talking about.

I've noticed a clump of ENTJ guys who do seem to go around over there with an abrasive / "bust through the door" policy into subforums belonging to other types and stir things up, for kicks.

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    You're not the ENTJ type I'm talking about.

I've noticed a clump of ENTJ guys who do seem to go around over there with an abrasive / "bust through the door" policy into subforums belonging to other types and stir things up, for kicks.
    Oh, the ENTJs with way too much testy and not enough release?

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by andante View Post
    Oh, the ENTJs with way too much testy and not enough release?
    Yup, that's my impression.

It's a moment.

Permabanned

My perc name is notorious on there. It didn't take me long to get banned. Both sites are shit holes but this shit hole is less likely to ban me for made up reasons.
    Likes RootBall liked this post

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp
    Socionics
    INFj Ne

On PersonalityCafé it seems like everyone is typed as INFx Sexual 4's. There's a lot of mistypes here too, but to a lesser degree. Still annoys the hell out of me. Mods are as strict here as on any forum it seems like, deleting posts when it's the slightest of heated arguing going on, giving warnings for silly things etc. Generally overreacting. I don't have much experience with PersonalityCafé, I left because I was annoyed by everyone there. You should be able to find me under the same username.
    4w5-9w1-5w4

Banned
    MBTI
    ISTP

Quote Originally Posted by Lion 4.5 View Post
    Okay, so when I was on personalitycafe a while back, I was banned when I started a couple threads tongue-in-cheek about wanting to be banned and my account deleted, etc.

When I did that on this site, the mods here seem to have laughed me off.

Is there a reason why the mods here would do things on a case by case basis (realizing that I am not a 'abuser user' but a 'joking user') whereas on PerC they instantly permaban people without warning or appeal allowed? I also notice that DJArendee is a user here, whereas on PerC he was banned years ago. This site just seems a lot more chill about people who sometimes are abrasive or just have a different kind of style...
    You appear mentally stable and not absolutely fuckin' retarded. You also have a sense of humor.
    I also sense you're the proud owner of a functioning dick. Balls, too if you're lucky.

Not gonna fly at that place, bro.

They just don't give a damn here. See me? Shitting all over everything?
    Perfectly acceptable. Ain't nobody crossing me.

Get your lion swagger on and ROLL, son.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    It was started by INTPs.

'Nuff said.
    It was started by an ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by Lion 4.5 View Post
    Okay, so when I was on personalitycafe a while back, I was banned when I started a couple threads tongue-in-cheek about wanting to be banned and my account deleted, etc.

When I did that on this site, the mods here seem to have laughed me off.

Is there a reason why the mods here would do things on a case by case basis (realizing that I am not a 'abuser user' but a 'joking user') whereas on PerC they instantly permaban people without warning or appeal allowed? I also notice that DJArendee is a user here, whereas on PerC he was banned years ago. This site just seems a lot more chill about people who sometimes are abrasive or just have a different kind of style...
    I can't comment on your specific ban because I don't know what your username was. If you really want to discuss your specific issue you are free to send me a PM.

As for differences in modding, our style reflects the ownership and staff. Every forum is different and they all change their style over time. You also have to understand that PerC is a lot bigger than Typo and we have a lot more issues to deal with all the time. I have been a mod there for a long time now and I have survived many forum dramas over my time. During each one of these periods we go through changes in the way we moderate the forum. Be that by adding new rules, re-defining existing ones or removing out-dated ones.

PerC definitely has a lower tolerance than this forum does when it comes to trolling or drama. We have been burned in the past with large splits when the mod team had let things build up and get out of control. Due to this we have a general policy of not allowing members to publicly call out mods and or speaking about specific decisions made by mods. We require people to do this by PM or "contact us" only. For the most part the infractions and bans should all show up in the correct forum with explanation and if needed I do overturn bans and infractions that my staff make. I am not always aware of every situation that goes on in the forum, so if there is an issue with one of staffs decisions then I need to be made aware of it. I can assure you that I am fairly unbiased in my decision making no matter what the rumours around here may suggest. It just happens that a lot of the formerly banned people come to this forum as a refuge, and like to make things public by telling their side of the story.

If there are specific questions anyone has for me regarding the way we moderate please ask away. Please keep it civil though so the staff here don't have to deal with anything.
    Don't like my modera... Oh wait, wrong forum. Carry on.

ESTP, 8w7 sx/sp

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

....dude, TypeC is a spin-off of INTP-central. Their culture rubbed off on this place - especially in the beginning.
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”