User Tag List

First 21011121314 Last

Sniffles

Quote Originally Posted by Lion 4.5 View Post
    Hey, for Treebob's benefit (if he reads this thread anymore), did you wonder because I seemed like the kind of user who gets banned, or because I was the kind of user who doesn't seem likely to get banned?

I would appreciate it if you could post your impressions of me as a user; that would help attest to whether what I am saying is true or one-sided.
    Well FWIW, you didn't strike me as a trouble-maker per se. I saw you were bantering with the ENTPs before you were banned, but I saw it as light-hearted and not serious trolling. This is just my humble impression.

MBTI
    NiTe
    Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Mal12345 View Post
    You have 4000 commenters on BanCentral? Or is it 12000?
    Dude, you're trolling about articles about trolling, now... lol... Please change your tone or move on from this thread. My goal is to get myself reinstated, and I won't achieve it if you aggravate Treebob with insults. He's only human, and I don't want to be classed as a troll. I'm not a mod, but I started the thread, so I think you might consider listening to me.

MBTI
    NiTe
    Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Mal12345 View Post
    You have 4000 commenters on BanCentral? Or is it 12000?
    sorry, double post.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Lion 4.5 View Post
    Dude, you're trolling about articles about trolling, now... lol... Please change your tone or move on from this thread. My goal is to get myself reinstated, and I won't achieve it if you aggravate Treebob with insults. He's only human, and I don't want to be classed as a troll. I'm not a mod, but I started the thread, so I think you might consider listening to me.
    Dude, don't go around telling people not to aggravate treebob to prevent you from getting reinstated, unless you're just joking. Just talk to the man via PM.
    I've had this ice cream bar, since I was a child!

Each thought's completely warped
    I'm like a walkin', talkin', ouija board.

MBTI
    NiTe
    Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyyukon View Post
    Dude, don't go around telling people not to aggravate treebob to prevent you from getting reinstated, unless you're just joking. Just talk to the man via PM.
    I am serious because I'm hoping Treebob will read this thread, and that it will help get me credibility. I am talking to him via PM, but since it turns out I violated some rules out of ignorance, the only way I will get reinstated is if I can show that I am very anxious to obey rules about trolling, etc, in the future. And some of the mods on here don't like the complaints about banning, so I don't want to encourage it even if Treebob doesn't reinstate me.
    @Ivy or other mods: Is an OP allowed to request that people don't use his thread to combat the various things Treebob says? Since it isn't about what he does on TypoC, but on what his mods do on PerC?

MBTI
    NiTe
    Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyyukon View Post
    Another double post, sorry. For some reason my computer is messing up.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

My personal thoughts:

1. If you have an issue with another forum's staff, you should be talking to the staff privately and directly, not creating public drama that also puts that staff in a bind if they want to address your concerns.

2. Threads that aren't blogs or specifically labeled "help me" threads belong to the forum and people can contribute as they desire. This is another reason not to make a personal matter public, if you don't want those who disagree with you to interfere with your chosen path.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

In today's class, kids, we're going to learn the important difference between a troll and a douchebag.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    My personal thoughts:

1. If you have an issue with another forum's staff, you should be talking to the staff privately and directly, not creating public drama that also puts that staff in a bind if they want to address your concerns.

2. Threads that aren't blogs or specifically labeled "help me" threads belong to the forum and people can contribute as they desire. This is another reason not to make a personal matter public, if you don't want those who disagree with you to interfere with your chosen path.
    ˆˆˆˆˆˆ What she said.
    I've had this ice cream bar, since I was a child!

Each thought's completely warped
    I'm like a walkin', talkin', ouija board.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/sp

Christ! All I did was go away for lunch. Calm down now children.
    Don't like my modera... Oh wait, wrong forum. Carry on.

ESTP, 8w7 sx/sp