User Tag List

First 2345 Last

Results 31 to 40 of 49

  1. #31
    Tempbanned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Posts
    14,031

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ColonelGadaafi View Post
    Roflmao... as if the west would be so one-dimensional in its complexity, as the american right.


    Dude even if i studied at university of google. It would be better than if i got fake degrees like glenn beck and billy o'reilly.
    How did I ever get wrapped up with such right wing outlets as CNN, Politico, Wapo, The Atlantic, NYT, and The National Journal?

    Only the most knuckledragging of right wingers would follow those publications.

    Get a clue dude.

  2. #32
    Senior Member ColonelGadaafi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    Si
    Socionics
    ESTP
    Posts
    774

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DiscoBiscuit View Post
    How did I ever get wrapped up with such right wing outlets as CNN, Politico, Wapo, The Atlantic, NYT, and The National Journal?

    Only the most knuckledragging of right wingers would follow those publications.

    Get a clue dude.
    Ok dude... i have no edumucation. I can't spell socilzim, socialifzm, socialwizm. I should go to happy jesus college to correct myself.
    "Where can you flee? What road will you use to escape us? Our horses are swift, our arrows sharp, our swords like thunderbolts, our hearts as hard as the mountains, our soldiers as numerous as the sand. Fortresses will not detain us, nor arms stop us. Your prayers to God will not avail against us. We are not moved by tears nor touched by lamentations."

  3. #33
    Tempbanned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Posts
    14,031

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ColonelGadaafi View Post
    Ok dude... i have no edumucation. I can't spell socilzim, socialifzm, socialwizm. I should go to happy jesus college to correct myself.
    Never been to "happy Jesus college" but I guess it beats "strap a bomb to yourself college".

  4. #34
    Senior Member ColonelGadaafi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    Si
    Socionics
    ESTP
    Posts
    774

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DiscoBiscuit View Post
    Never been to "happy Jesus college" but I guess it beats "strap a bomb to yourself college".
    hahahaha, not interested in hanging around you or your syrian allies, or former allies in afghanistan, man. Mr racial supremacist. The people who strap bombs to themselves, are your abrahmic brethren and political allies, not mine.

    You hang around this dude, right?

    Matthew-Heimbach.jpg
    "Where can you flee? What road will you use to escape us? Our horses are swift, our arrows sharp, our swords like thunderbolts, our hearts as hard as the mountains, our soldiers as numerous as the sand. Fortresses will not detain us, nor arms stop us. Your prayers to God will not avail against us. We are not moved by tears nor touched by lamentations."

  5. #35
    Tempbanned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Posts
    14,031

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ColonelGadaafi View Post
    hahahaha, not interested in hanging around you or your syrian allies, or former allies in afghanistan man. Mr racial supremacist.
    Didn't take long for you break out the racist label did it?

  6. #36
    Senior Member ColonelGadaafi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    Si
    Socionics
    ESTP
    Posts
    774

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DiscoBiscuit View Post
    Didn't take long for you break out the racist label did it?
    I didn't do that... you did that yourself, in your above comment, and the fact you ascribe to american conservative.
    "Where can you flee? What road will you use to escape us? Our horses are swift, our arrows sharp, our swords like thunderbolts, our hearts as hard as the mountains, our soldiers as numerous as the sand. Fortresses will not detain us, nor arms stop us. Your prayers to God will not avail against us. We are not moved by tears nor touched by lamentations."

  7. #37
    Tempbanned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Posts
    14,031

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ColonelGadaafi View Post
    I didn't do that... you did that yourself, in your above comment, and the fact you ascribe to american conservative.
    Could you connect the dots on this for me?

    How does following The American Conservative (one of the more left leaning conservative news sites tbh) make me a "racial supremacist" as you see it?

  8. #38
    Senior Member ColonelGadaafi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    Si
    Socionics
    ESTP
    Posts
    774

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DiscoBiscuit View Post
    Could you connect the dots on this for me?

    How does following The American Conservative (one of the more left leaning conservative news sites tbh) make me a "racial supremacist" as you see it?
    Ohh jeez i don't know, maybe because one of the founders pat buchanan is a dubious character who is been around alot of his white nationalist american renaissance brothers. Like one of the contributors, steve sailer, who ascribes to that ideology. Congressman Rand paul is also another such character, you could just look him up. Samuel p huntington, was amongst the first to racialize culture and political spheres, by ascribing them race-like fixed characters.
    "Where can you flee? What road will you use to escape us? Our horses are swift, our arrows sharp, our swords like thunderbolts, our hearts as hard as the mountains, our soldiers as numerous as the sand. Fortresses will not detain us, nor arms stop us. Your prayers to God will not avail against us. We are not moved by tears nor touched by lamentations."

  9. #39
    Tempbanned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Posts
    14,031

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ColonelGadaafi View Post
    Ohh jeez i don't know, maybe because one of the founders pat buchanan is a dubious character who is been around alot of his white nationalist american renaissance brothers. Like one of the contributors, steve sailer, who ascribes to that ideology. Congressman Rand paul is also another such character, you could just look him up. Samuel p huntington, was amongst the first to racialize culture and political spheres, by ascribing them race-like fixed characters.
    So the fact that in your estimation Pat Buchanan is a "dubious character" makes me a racial supremacist?

    A tenuous link based entirely upon your opinion of Pat Buchanan et. al.

    Feel free to show me where Pat or Rand have expressed their opinion that one race is superior to others.

    I'll wait.

  10. #40
    Senior Member ColonelGadaafi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    Si
    Socionics
    ESTP
    Posts
    774

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DiscoBiscuit View Post
    So the fact that in your estimation Pat Buchanan is a "dubious character" makes me a racial supremacist?

    A tenuous link based entirely upon your opinion of Pat Buchanan et. al.

    Feel free to show me where Pat or Rand have expressed their opinion that one race is superior to others.

    I'll wait.
    You don't see the point.
    "Where can you flee? What road will you use to escape us? Our horses are swift, our arrows sharp, our swords like thunderbolts, our hearts as hard as the mountains, our soldiers as numerous as the sand. Fortresses will not detain us, nor arms stop us. Your prayers to God will not avail against us. We are not moved by tears nor touched by lamentations."

Similar Threads

  1. What are your instincts?
    By Magic Poriferan in forum Online Personality Tests
    Replies: 280
    Last Post: 12-19-2016, 02:12 AM
  2. What are your favorite news sources?
    By iwakar in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-28-2012, 07:03 PM
  3. What are your political views?
    By Dufresne in forum Politics, History, and Current Events
    Replies: 76
    Last Post: 01-30-2008, 08:08 AM
  4. Has anyone heard of Global Dimming and if so what are your thoughts on it??
    By ladypinkington in forum Science, Technology, and Future Tech
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 09-16-2007, 06:13 AM
  5. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 04-28-2007, 06:40 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO