User Tag List

First 2345 Last

Tempbanned
    Enneagram
    8w9

Quote Originally Posted by ColonelGadaafi View Post
    Roflmao... as if the west would be so one-dimensional in its complexity, as the american right.

Dude even if i studied at university of google. It would be better than if i got fake degrees like glenn beck and billy o'reilly.
    How did I ever get wrapped up with such right wing outlets as CNN, Politico, Wapo, The Atlantic, NYT, and The National Journal?

Only the most knuckledragging of right wingers would follow those publications.

Get a clue dude.

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    Si
    Socionics
    ESTP

Quote Originally Posted by DiscoBiscuit View Post
    How did I ever get wrapped up with such right wing outlets as CNN, Politico, Wapo, The Atlantic, NYT, and The National Journal?

Only the most knuckledragging of right wingers would follow those publications.

Get a clue dude.
    Ok dude... i have no edumucation. I can't spell socilzim, socialifzm, socialwizm. I should go to happy jesus college to correct myself.
    "Where can you flee? What road will you use to escape us? Our horses are swift, our arrows sharp, our swords like thunderbolts, our hearts as hard as the mountains, our soldiers as numerous as the sand. Fortresses will not detain us, nor arms stop us. Your prayers to God will not avail against us. We are not moved by tears nor touched by lamentations."

Tempbanned
    Enneagram
    8w9

Ok dude... i have no edumucation. I can't spell socilzim, socialifzm, socialwizm. I should go to happy jesus college to correct myself.
    Never been to "happy Jesus college" but I guess it beats "strap a bomb to yourself college".

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    Si
    Socionics
    ESTP

Never been to "happy Jesus college" but I guess it beats "strap a bomb to yourself college".
    hahahaha, not interested in hanging around you or your syrian allies, or former allies in afghanistan, man. Mr racial supremacist. The people who strap bombs to themselves, are your abrahmic brethren and political allies, not mine.

You hang around this dude, right?

Matthew-Heimbach.jpg
    "Where can you flee? What road will you use to escape us? Our horses are swift, our arrows sharp, our swords like thunderbolts, our hearts as hard as the mountains, our soldiers as numerous as the sand. Fortresses will not detain us, nor arms stop us. Your prayers to God will not avail against us. We are not moved by tears nor touched by lamentations."

Tempbanned
    Enneagram
    8w9

hahahaha, not interested in hanging around you or your syrian allies, or former allies in afghanistan man. Mr racial supremacist.
    Didn't take long for you break out the racist label did it?

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    Si
    Socionics
    ESTP

Didn't take long for you break out the racist label did it?
    I didn't do that... you did that yourself, in your above comment, and the fact you ascribe to american conservative.

Tempbanned
    Enneagram
    8w9

I didn't do that... you did that yourself, in your above comment, and the fact you ascribe to american conservative.
    Could you connect the dots on this for me?

How does following The American Conservative (one of the more left leaning conservative news sites tbh) make me a "racial supremacist" as you see it?

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    Si
    Socionics
    ESTP

Could you connect the dots on this for me?

How does following The American Conservative (one of the more left leaning conservative news sites tbh) make me a "racial supremacist" as you see it?
    Ohh jeez i don't know, maybe because one of the founders pat buchanan is a dubious character who is been around alot of his white nationalist american renaissance brothers. Like one of the contributors, steve sailer, who ascribes to that ideology. Congressman Rand paul is also another such character, you could just look him up. Samuel p huntington, was amongst the first to racialize culture and political spheres, by ascribing them race-like fixed characters.

Tempbanned
    Enneagram
    8w9

Ohh jeez i don't know, maybe because one of the founders pat buchanan is a dubious character who is been around alot of his white nationalist american renaissance brothers. Like one of the contributors, steve sailer, who ascribes to that ideology. Congressman Rand paul is also another such character, you could just look him up. Samuel p huntington, was amongst the first to racialize culture and political spheres, by ascribing them race-like fixed characters.
    So the fact that in your estimation Pat Buchanan is a "dubious character" makes me a racial supremacist?

A tenuous link based entirely upon your opinion of Pat Buchanan et. al.

Feel free to show me where Pat or Rand have expressed their opinion that one race is superior to others.

I'll wait.

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    Si
    Socionics
    ESTP

So the fact that in your estimation Pat Buchanan is a "dubious character" makes me a racial supremacist?

A tenuous link based entirely upon your opinion of Pat Buchanan et. al.

Feel free to show me where Pat or Rand have expressed their opinion that one race is superior to others.

I'll wait.
    You don't see the point.