User Tag List

First 7891011 Last

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    593 sp/so

I think it'll come down to a giant douche or a turd sandwich.

Sorry if I'm just copying other people's prediction.
    5w6 - 9w8 - 3w2

Words are wind.

Banned
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram

All i want is a fellow conservative Republican who will clean our country up and lower federal income tax. If the only candidate is Donald Trump, then so be it

^He pronks, too! Magic Poriferan's Avatar
    MBTI
    Yin
    Enneagram
    One sx/sp

New prediction: Vladimir Putin will get the 2016 Republican nomination.
    Go to sleep, iguana.

I want my account deleted
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

Hillary Clinton as an extremist? Hahahahahahaha! Have I entered bizarro world?

Anyway, I myself lost pretty much all respect for her as she and her supporters unraveled into batshit crazy land during the 2008 primaries. I really hope the Dems find someone else. @Hard, I'd love Elizabeth Warren to run also. Seems like she'd have some chance against someone like Rand Paul, but what do I know. And yeah, I've heard she refuses to run. Eh. I'm kind of dreading the 2016 US elections.

deplorable basketcase Tellenbach's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

Sadly, Secretary Clinton is a liar like her husband and boss. This is what she told reporters in 2008:

“I remember landing under sniper fire,” Clinton recounted. “There was supposed to be some kind of a greeting ceremony at the airport, but instead we just ran with our heads down to get into the vehicles to get to our base.”

Does anyone really think she can dodge sniper fire and does she really think we are that stupid?
    Senator Rand Paul is alive because of modern medicine and because his attacker punches like a girl.

^He pronks, too! Magic Poriferan's Avatar
    MBTI
    Yin
    Enneagram
    One sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Tellenbach View Post
    Does anyone really think she can dodge sniper fire and does she really think we are that stupid?
    A country dumb enough for 8 years of G.W. has no bottom.
    Go to sleep, iguana.

Patrick 2016

Attachment 11341

Is dishonesty and corruption considered "moderate" these days? This administration and president is more corrupt and dishonest than Nixon. Nixon targetted a few political enemies; Obama got the IRS to target over a hundred organizations and collect phone data on a hundred million Americans. Now he wants the FCC to monitor news organizations for bias and proper reporting of the important issues, lol. There is nothing moderate about adding $7 trillion to the debt or taking over 1/6th of the economy through Obamacare. He's your standard tax and spend liberal and liberals are not moderate.
    That has been going on since the NSA was created way back when. If you have someone to blame, you can blame Churchill and every president that has used it and increased its budget since then to Obama. As I recall, the people in the three letter agency still call one of their buildings by their informal name... that is how much they care.

The IRS targets Americans, that is what they do...as hateful as that particular organization is.

The debt has been going on for more than a century, there is only one president that you can say that choose to completely wipe out the national debt, and that was Andrew Jackson. Every other president either didn't care about it, or pretend to care about it.

But if you want to go that far, one can even say that he is conservative.

deplorable basketcase Tellenbach's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

Quote Originally Posted by Rail Tracer
    If you have someone to blame, you can blame Churchill and every president that has used it and increased its budget since then to Obama.
    I'm American so I don't know or care what Churchill did. I do know that collecting the phone records of a hundred million Americans without cause is a new low for a politician.

The debt has been going on for more than a century, there is only one president that you can say that choose to completely wipe out the national debt, and that was Andrew Jackson.
    Question of scale and what we got for the deficit spending. Reagan's deficit spending won us the Cold War and saved us money in the long term since we longer had to ramp up military spending for the next two decades. Obama's deficit spending did absolutely zero good long term. Short term, it provided jobs for his base (mostly union and government workers), but it has no long term positives.

The IRS targets Americans, that is what they do...as hateful as that particular organization is.
    Using the IRS to target 300 conservative organizations is unprecedented. 100 percent of the 501c4 orgs that were audited were conservative orgs.
    Senator Rand Paul is alive because of modern medicine and because his attacker punches like a girl.

I'm American so I don't know or care what Churchill did. I do know that collecting the phone records of a hundred million Americans without cause is a new low for a politician.

Question of scale and what we got for the deficit spending. Reagan's deficit spending won us the Cold War and saved us money in the long term since we longer had to ramp up military spending for the next two decades. Obama's deficit spending did absolutely zero good long term. Short term, it provided jobs for his base (mostly union and government workers), but it has no long term positives.

Using the IRS to target 300 conservative organizations is unprecedented. 100 percent of the 501c4 orgs that were audited were conservative orgs.
    Ahhh crap, my bad, I meant Wilson. Every organization, especially intelligence agencies, will gather information on their citizens, and citizens outside their respective countries. Believing they won't is fundamentally naive. DHS and the DEA will gather information on Americans because they are agencies tasked with primarily the "Homeland" and will exchange information with other agencies to further their goal. The NSA, since its inception, is to gather information, period.

One can consider Reagan quite "liberal", he found other ways to tax rather than the usual channels of taxing. As I recall, that is what a lot of Governors and legislators in Alaska do. If you don't tax one way as a legislator and president, you surely find other ways to make up for it. Yet, he as a president didn't even come close to generating a surplus to pay for the debt and deficit. You know that housing tax that California made to keeping housing taxes low? It is one of the only few states that have such a tax prevention. Other states that can be considered conservative or Republican still have this housing tax.

And? It has also targeted organizations from the left they deemed controversial or on the verge of "national security threats."

EDIT: The president of that age is Wilson.... Woodrow Wilson.