3w4 sx/so

Level 8 Propaganda Bot SpankyMcFly's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    461 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Winds of Thor View Post
    Thanks!
    "The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents... Some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new Dark Age. " - H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by SpankyMcFly View Post
    The whole valuation thing, well I have to say this, Uteruses. Yeah I know feminists are trying to do away with this mind set but I see that one as a really hard sell. Female physiology is the limiting factor in reproductive success. In the time it takes 1 women to pop out 1 kid. I could potentially impregnate hundreds's . This gives women "intrinsic value". In the world of sexual reproduction a uterus could go for a cool mil, an egg 50K, a penis about 1K (unless it's really big) and an ejaculation 0.10 cents. "We" know this and form our identity and by extension value, by other standards, our roles and what we "do".
    If we can abandon our collective fixation on uteruses, this will go far to address the disparity on both sides. This factor will no longer give women an automatic pass when it comes to protection and survival, but it will also force everyone to take notice of all the non-reproductive things women are capable of. Then men and women have a better shot at taking jobs, participating in activities, and even arranging their personal relationships based on actual ability, needs and interest instead.
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by garbage View Post
    The question of whether I'm aware of my disposability is a very loaded one.
    Well, it would seem that garbage is one thing that is inherently disposable, male or not.
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...

MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    2w3 so/sp
    Socionics
    ESFj Ti

I thought it was inherent to my personality type, but it's not just me. Disposability strikes at the core of my ego, it's what keeps me up at night. I don't give a crap if it's feminists fault, or if it's how we're raised, or if it's globalization, this is my demon that I wrestle with in my nightmares.
    {The Diplomat}
    Slytherpuff
    s|L|OAx
    Meow.

garbage

Quote Originally Posted by Coriolis View Post
    Well, it would seem that garbage is one thing that is inherently disposable, male or not.
    Dammit. I didn't even realize that that could have been misconstrued as a joke

But hell, inadvertent jokes are the second-best best jokes. Jokes that build upon those inadvertent jokes are the best jokes.

Anyway, I don't consider myself disposable. I'm a male.

Level 8 Propaganda Bot SpankyMcFly's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    461 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by garbage View Post
    Dammit. I didn't even realize that that could have been misconstrued as a joke

But hell, inadvertent jokes are the second-best best jokes. Jokes that build upon those inadvertent jokes are the best jokes.

Anyway, I don't consider myself disposable. I'm a male.
    I see. Thanks for the input and the inadvertent joked was great
    "The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents... Some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new Dark Age. " - H.P. Lovecraft