User Tag List

First 11192021

Quote Originally Posted by Hard View Post
    Jesus god. Are you ever going to let this die? I get passion, but this is just rediculous bordering on religious-like obsession.

It's one thing to debate passionately (which you clearly are), but it's another to just talk in a passive aggressive poem each time that doesn't address much, and further can be wildly misinteprted. If you spoke in a more clear format, but might find the discussion more constructive for both of you. All you're doing is just pissing people off (even those that agree with you).
    Tough.

Here I am facing a tense gun lover with an assault rifle, and all I can do is put a flower in the barrel.

Remember Kent State University where the tense gun lovers shot us down before we could reach their guns barrels with flowers.

When we are such tense members of the gun cult, we will shoot down those holding flowers, all bets are off.

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 sp/so
    Socionics
    EIE Fe

Quote Originally Posted by Mole View Post
    Tough.

Here I am facing a tense gun lover with an assault rifle, and all I can do is put a flower in the barrel.

Remember Kent State University where the tense gun lovers shot us down before we could reach their guns barrels with flowers.

When we are such tense members of the gun cult, we will shoot down those holding flowers, all bets are off.
    Nope you're not going to yield a single inch. Why did I even bother? It's not possible for you to talk normally, and not in some flowery indirect poetic style. Quite honestly, I find it to be really really really annoying. I'm done.
    MBTI: ExxJ tetramer
    Functions: Fe > Te > Ni > Se > Si > Ti > Fi > Ne
    Enneagram: 1w2 - 3w4 - 6w5 (The Taskmaster) | sp/so
    Socionics: β-E dimer | -
    Big 5: slOaI
    Temperament: Choleric/Melancholic
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    External Perception: Nohari and Johari

Quote Originally Posted by Hard View Post
    Nope you're not going to yield a single inch. Why did I even bother? It's not possible for you to talk normally, and not in some flowery indirect poetic style. Quite honestly, I find it to be really really really annoying. I'm done.
    Worse than holding a flower, I am indirect. And then to add insult to injury, I am poetic. No wonder you are annoyed enough to finger your assault rifle.

Quote Originally Posted by DiscoBiscuit View Post
    Their concern is that some in our government are angling for total civilian disarmament.
    In that case, yes.