First 123

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Zangetshumody View Post
    Resistance might draw awareness to a problem, so that work is done on a proper response to the situation. But resistance itself is incapable of producing fruit, only a response (which is usually planned) will bear fruit.

I might have to talk to my Priest before giving you a proper answer, I can only give you my own understanding on this, which might be subject to error, and which might not be safe to divulge also.

But to put it as simply as I can fathom: I wouldn't give any advice to the living man himself, as the zen allegory goes, you cannot pour tea into a cup that is already full. A living man is a shark that believes himself enlightened (and in a way, he is enlightened), and as such, the living man is unfit to receive the kingdom of God, as he isn't even seeking it (having received his own special pedestal), so he must stay confined in a paradise Garden until someone can forge him a bridge to walk on, so that he can be "like a child" and be a true member of a 'them' (and community [which requires appreciating lawfulness; so your relationship can truly be with a word)]). But the living man will even see the light and agree that God is also a word (1John: In the beginning, the word was with god, AND THE WORD WAS A GOD);- but he will love the darkness too much to change (for who would forsake enlightenment?). It is impossible to even begin to believe that the word is a god without already dealing with some form of fiction [this sentence was edited**]. The trick to understanding this issue, is that it is not right with God to be perfect: the proper state of being (whenever there is a "them") is to be perfecting* ("like a child") I have practical idea's on how to go about forging the bridge I spoke of, but I will get clarity from my Priest before I speak about that online.
    What's not safe to divulge on this forum? Would it constitute a bannable offense? Also, the John:1,1 quote is not "the Word was a God," it's "the Word was God."
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

MBTI
    INTJ
    Socionics
    ILI

Quote Originally Posted by Mal12345 View Post
    What's not safe to divulge on this forum? Would it constitute a bannable offense? Also, the John:1,1 quote is not "the Word was a God," it's "the Word was God."

NOTICE: I HAVE EDITED THIS WRITING A LOT, I WAS KINDOF IN A HURRY WHEN I WROTE IT ORIGINALLY, only got a chance to get back to my PC now...

Thanks for the correction... I was kindof paraphrasing

Joh 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

So your relationship must be with a word (to be fit for communal living/'a shared life'); but this is something a living man cannot partake in, because only his own word is God. To truly be part of a 'them', you must see that the word is a God;- but in the midst of a fallen world, you cannot just see everyone's word as God [corrected this phrase*], you must get a discerning spirit, and distinguish between the spirit of man and the spirit of God....

1Jn 4:1 Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.
    1Jn 4:6 We are of God: he that knoweth God heareth us; he that is not of God heareth not us. Hereby know we the spirit of truth, and the spirit of error.

1Jn 4:14 And we have seen and do testify that the Father sent the Son to be the Saviour of the world.
    ("the Son" today is the church, headed by the Priest, the point of the church is expressed by Paul as he told the Corinthians something like: ye are the body of Christ, members in particular.) So to eat of the body and drink of the blood of Jesus Christ, is to sacrifice your energy (drinking of blood) and bread break (share your understanding) amongst your brothers and sisters who are the members.

As a totally random and quirky side note: being part of such a community is pretty much the only hope "goyim" have of not getting screwed over according to the protocols of Zion (that is not to infer I believe or have evidence to suggest that that document is valid- I'm unsure who really wrote it and for what purpose--- it could of very easily have been masterminded by some [proto-]Christian faction).

Side note: To answer your question, I don't think expressing my practical ideas would be ban-able, it just may be dangerous and could potentially amount to incitement to contravene certain established torts within a legal framework that is established around where you are. I don't know if such a thing may also be considered conspiracy... we don't have tort law where I am.
    Last edited by Zangetshumody; 01-27-2014 at 02:34 PM. Reason: phrase correction* and added elaboration in 2nd paragraph
    Escape powerful genjitsu by averting your gaze from the eyes.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Socionics
    ILI

I think I formulated a good summation...

The living man must begin to start growing a spirit of the reasonable man.
    Escape powerful genjitsu by averting your gaze from the eyes.