User Tag List

First 678910 Last

Tempbanned
    Enneagram
    8w9

Quote Originally Posted by Qlip View Post
    Once again, I denigrated nobody.
    Should we just take your word for it, and assume the allusion to the civil war was merely circumstantial?

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by DiscoBiscuit View Post
    Should we just take your word for it, and assume the allusion to the civil war was merely circumstantial?
    Yes to the first part, and no to the second. I'm going to assume that you see your own logical fallacies and was hoping that I wouldn't spot them.

Anyway, this whole conversation proves my point, you sir(s), are haunted. You fight the greater powers in proxy of your identification-ancestors, even when they aren't here to fight. Don't worry, it's not an uncommon type of affliction, it's just important to recognize.

Tempbanned
    Enneagram
    8w9

Quote Originally Posted by Qlip View Post
    Yes to the first part, and no to the second. I'm going to assume that you see your own logical fallacies and was hoping that I wouldn't spot them.

Anyway, this whole conversation proves my point, you sir(s), are haunted. You fight the greater powers in proxy of your identification-ancestors, even when they aren't here to fight. Don't worry, it's not an uncommon type of affliction, it's just important to recognize.
    I think you have a skewed view of the ongoing cultural discussion in this country, but it doesn't seem like there was mal intent.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

See but this is a problem. This is a drug, it's not always given for birth control either. Not that it's not affordable, most people can afford it without insurance coverage and there is assistance through the drug companies. I can see not covering abortions, even procedures to stop fertility but this, nah I just can't get behind that. That said, the vast majority (in fact I know of none that don't do it) of prescription plans have a formula which is determined by the type of coverage purchased. Either by an employer or individual or government. It dictates what is covered and to what percentage but it isn't determined by dogma. That possibility is quite concerning to say the least.
    I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.

Tempbanned
    Enneagram
    8w9

Quote Originally Posted by ceecee View Post
    See but this is a problem. This is a drug, it's not always given for birth control either. Not that it's not affordable, most people can afford it without insurance coverage and there is assistance through the drug companies. I can see not covering abortions, even procedures to stop fertility but this, nah I just can't get behind that. That said, the vast majority (in fact I know of none that don't do it) of prescription plans have a formula which is determined by the type of coverage purchased. Either by an employer or individual or government. It dictates what is covered and to what percentage but it isn't determined by dogma. That possibility is quite concerning to say the least.
    I know, my sister is on it for non birth control reasons.

I bet Roberts and Co. will strike down the mandate.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

That's what they all say.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

I bet Roberts and Co. will strike down the mandate.

Me too, until next month. Viva endometrial ablation!
    I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    3w4

I'm confused, or maybe you're confused. Do you think I'm the Supreme Court?

Here's a question for you. Can a corporation go to heaven?
    "We grow up thinking that beliefs are something to be proud of, but they're really nothing but opinions one refuses to reconsider. Beliefs are easy. The stronger your beliefs are, the less open you are to growth and wisdom, because "strength of belief" is only the intensity with which you resist questioning yourself. As soon as you are proud of a belief, as soon as you think it adds something to who you are, then you've made it a part of your ego."

Tempbanned
    Enneagram
    8w9

Quote Originally Posted by Lateralus View Post
    I'm confused, or maybe you're confused. Do you think I'm the Supreme Court?
    No I think you believe public policy is more important than the objections of the religious to said policy regardless of the troubling questions of liberty contained therein.

Do I have to connect all the mental dots for you?

Tempbanned
    Enneagram
    8w9

Quote Originally Posted by ceecee View Post
    Me too, until next month. Viva endometrial ablation!
    Its good for your skin too right?