User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Default Israel's "Final Solution" - What Would You Do?

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/284979-ajt.html

"...Take out a president deemed unfriendly to Israel in order for the current vice president to take his place, and forcefully dictate that the United States' policy includes its helping the Jewish state obliterate its enemies."

If Mossad agents assassinated Obama, do you think that would make the US MORE friendly toward Israel?

Hmmmm. Nah.
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

Tempbanned
    Enneagram
    8w9

Israel is in our pocket.

They will act like it regardless of the amount of Sabre rattling they engage in.

WALMART

It should be the militaristic contention of any State to devise as many scenarios as plausible no matter their veracity, utility, or intent of implementation.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

Israel owns the U.S. in every respect. How much more friendly can the U.S. be except to change the country's name and flag already.
    It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are. ~e.e. cummings

ENFP
    sx/so/sp
    7w6, 4w5, 9w8

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

The Palestinian President is not a head of state, since there is no state. Palestine has refused the opportunity to become a state no less than three times since 1947:

UN Resolution 181, the Partition Resolution, passed in November 1947, called for the creation of a Jewish state and an Arab state in the land which at that point was controlled by the British-run Palestine Mandate. All the Arab countries opposed the resolution, voted against it, and promised to go to war to prevent its implementation. Representing the Palestinians, the Arab Higher Committee also opposed the plan and threatened war, while the Jewish Agency, representing the Jewish inhabitants of the Palestine Mandate, supported the plan.

The Arabs and the Palestinians were true to their word and did launch a war against the Jews of Palestine, violating both Resolution 181 and the UN Charter. Much to the surprise of the Arab side, the Jews were able to survive the initial onslaughts and eventually win the war.

The fundamental fact remains that had the Arabs and the Palestinians accepted the Partition Resolution and not violated the UN Charter by attacking Israel, there would be a 63-year-old Palestinian state today next to Israel, and there would not have been a single Palestinian refugee.
    Palestine's consistent refusal to implement a solution: what would you do?
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...

Riva

Quote Originally Posted by DiscoBiscuit View Post
    Israel is in our pocket.

They will act like it regardless of the amount of Sabre rattling they engage in.
    Do you think the usa will turn its back on israel like it has done to a few other of its allies like pakistan?

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Riva View Post
    Do you think the usa will turn its back on israel like it has done to a few other of its allies like pakistan?
    No, but Israel will probably think we are. If both Israel and Palestine think we are favoring the other too much and at their expense, it suggests we are close to the middle, where we belong.
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by superunknown View Post
    It should be the militaristic contention of any State to devise as many scenarios as plausible no matter their veracity, utility, or intent of implementation.
    Agreed.

Above article, I only breezed through it, but it is nothing more than philosophical fiction/propaganda.
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

Riva

Quote Originally Posted by Coriolis View Post
    No, but Israel will probably think we are. If both Israel and Palestine think we are favoring the other too much and at their expense, it suggests we are close to the middle, where we belong.
    I don't agree that the usa should be in the middle. Israel is the only democracy in the middle east if i am not mistaken and the only secular nation there.

It is the only nation which actively supports western ideologies in middle east.

I was going to stop there but then realized that the usa, the west, democracy and secularism would have a better chance or acceptance in the middle east if the main superpower that supports them doesn't support a country they all despise.

So hmm i guess you are right. However may i know what made you say so?

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Riva View Post
    I don't agree that the usa should be in the middle. Israel is the only democracy in the middle east if i am not mistaken and the only secular nation there.

It is the only nation which actively supports western ideologies in middle east.

I was going to stop there but then realized that the usa, the west, democracy and secularism would have a better chance or acceptance in the middle east if the main superpower that supports them doesn't support a country they all despise.

So hmm i guess you are right. However may i know what made you say so?
    Most people who allow their emotional response to be tempered by some rational analysis arrive at a similar conclusion. My specific reasoning is that the U.S. will be able to have more influence over outcomes if we appear to be, and actually function as, an "honest broker". We cannot do this by taking sides as a government. The Palestinian people have as much a right to a stable, peaceful home as the Israelis, notwithstanding their leadership's inclination to play all-or-nothing and end up with nothing.