User Tag List

First 2331323334 Last

Thread: White Pride

Quote Originally Posted by danseen View Post
    And I may get accused of excusing his actions lol.. I just think it's best in life to see things in their given context.
    As I write we have an exhibition of Elvis Presley in our National Portrait Gallery, Canberra, Australia.

And I think our National Portrait Gallery needs to tell us the whole context of Elvis.

But instead they are selling Elvis, not telling us about his context of drugs and racism.

Gosh, someone might say Elvis was a drug addict and a racist and we can't have that, can we?

Elvis has been prettied up for the petit bourgeoisie of Canberra, so the petit bourgeoisie can dream their dreams without reality intruding.

Quote Originally Posted by danseen View Post
    er... Yes, many Southerners of Elvis' era endorsed racial harmony, right? haha...

Is saying "Elvis was a dick because he was racist", no different from the millions of other white Americans who either lived in or came from Dixie?
    Institutional slavery in the USA lasted 246 years.

It was justified on one hand by the Bible and on the other by the false 19th century biological theory of race.

And it is plain these 246 years of institutional slavery have marked marked Americans intellectually, emotionally and socially.

The psyche of the USA is marked by 246 years of institutional slavery.

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Mole View Post
    Institutional slavery in the USA lasted 246 years.

It was justified on one hand by the Bible and on the other by the false 19th century biological theory of race.

And it is plain these 246 years of institutional slavery have marked marked Americans intellectually, emotionally and socially.

The psyche of the USA is marked by 246 years of institutional slavery.
    The USA has a psyche?
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

Default Typology and Archetypes

Quote Originally Posted by Mal12345 View Post
    The USA has a psyche?
    Sure, it is called, the American Archetype.

And I tell you, I can recognise the American Archetype in rich Americans, in poor Americans, in Anglo Americans, in African Americans, in male Americans, in female Americans, in old Americans, in young Americans, in religious Americans and in atheist Americans, in fact in Americans of all stripes and sizes.

Perhaps you might pay your friend and ally, Australia, the same compliment, and recogise, the Australian Archetype.

After all, this is Typology Central. And Typology is the study of types. And in particular, Typology is the study of Archetypes.

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Sure, it is called, the American Archetype.

And I tell you, I can recognise the American Archetype in rich Americans, in poor Americans, in Anglo Americans, in African Americans, in male Americans, in female Americans, in old Americans, in young Americans, in religious Americans and in atheist Americans, in fact in Americans of all stripes and sizes.

Perhaps you might pay your friend and ally, Australia, the same compliment, and recogise, the Australian Archetype.

After all, this is Typology Central. And Typology is the study of types. And in particular, Typology is the study of Archetypes.
    How do you recognize this IN these people? By their spelling rules? By the way black Americans say "axe" instead of "ask"?

How do you recognize this IN these people? By their spelling rules? By the way black Americans say "axe" instead of "ask"?
    This is a good question.

And the kind of question we should be asking on Typology Central, for Typology is the study of types, and the most important type is the Archetype.

Unfortunately most of us come here not to study types but to wallow in our narcissism.

So a good place to start in the study of types, and Archetypes in particular, is the book, From Cliche to Archetype by Marshall McLuhan. We can buy the book or read it for free in PDF on the internet.

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

This is a good question.

And the kind of question we should be asking on Typology Central, for Typology is the study of types, and the most important type is the Archetype.

Unfortunately most of us come here not to study types but to wallow in our narcissism.

So a good place to start in the study of types, and Archetypes in particular, is the book, From Cliche to Archetype by Marshall McLuhan. We can buy the book or read it in PDF on the internet.
    TRANSLATION:

You have no clue how to recognize the American archetype.

TRANSLATION:

You have no clue how to recognize the American archetype.
    I think you are starting to become insulting because you lack understanding and good manners.

If you were sincere in wishing to study types and Archetypes in particular in a site devoted to Typology, you would first read From Cliche to Archetype and you would not be reduced to hiding your lack of understanding behind insults.

Sincerly ask yourself, why you are on a site called Typology when you have no interest in the study of types and Archetypes, but are here to parade your narcissism and hide behind insults.

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

I think you are starting to become insulting because you lack understanding and good manners.
    Of course: I'M AN AMERICAN!

If you were sincere in wishing to study types and Archetypes in particular in a site devoted to Typology, you would first read From Cliche to Archetype and you would not be reduced to hiding your lack of understanding behind insults.

Sincerly ask yourself, why you are on a site called Typology when you have no interest in the study of types and Archetypes, but are here to parade your narcissism and hide yourself behind insults.
    TRANSLATION:

Americans are narcissists.

Of course: I'M AN AMERICAN!
    TRANSLATION:

Americans are narcissists.
    I have studied Archetypes though comparative history, particularly the comparative history of North and South America and Australia.

And I have studies Archetypes through the comparative literature of North America, Britain and Australia.

Unfortunately I have formed the impression you are insincere in wishing to study Archetypes and you have nothing to offer the study of types except personal insults. So I am forced to put you on Ignore.