Thread: White Pride

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by ColonelGadaafi View Post
    Can you be more specific? In what ways? I'd say it depends more on the status of the society itself and it's resources, rather than its average "IQ". Unless we're talking about mentally challenged individuals, I don't see how IQ plays a descisive role in creating a stable and desirable enviroment. I can take my grandfather f.ex, he was illiterate and grew up in a rural area where public schooling wasn't available, and he had to work as manuel laborer in factories and other menial jobs, and his IQ would be relatively low by modern standard. That didn't hinder my father from obtaining an engineering degree f.ex or scoring top percentile in his secondary education examinations.
    I'll need an example from someone whose IQ you know. IQ (native intelligence) depends on none of the factors you mentioned.
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    Si
    Socionics
    ESTP

Quote Originally Posted by Mal12345 View Post
    I'll need an example from someone whose IQ you know. IQ (native intelligence) depends on none of the factors you mentioned.
    And you know this how? I showed you an example where water fluoridation supresses average IQ by 12 points. The average iq for a manual laborer in the 20th century was around 85 in comparison to people who had undergone academic education. Irish people(who're genetically quintessential northern europeans, genetically indistinguishable from their scottish and english neighbours) have scored anything from 87-98 depending on tests, if you want to play from the "race" and "ethnicity" and "group genetics" angle.
    "Where can you flee? What road will you use to escape us? Our horses are swift, our arrows sharp, our swords like thunderbolts, our hearts as hard as the mountains, our soldiers as numerous as the sand. Fortresses will not detain us, nor arms stop us. Your prayers to God will not avail against us. We are not moved by tears nor touched by lamentations."

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by ColonelGadaafi View Post
    And you know this how? I showed you an example where water fluoridation supresses average IQ by 12 points. The average iq for a manual laborer in the 20th century was around 85 in comparison to people who had undergone academic education. Irish people(who're genetically quintessential northern europeans, genetically indistinguishable from their scottish and english neighbours) have scored anything from 87-98 depending on tests, if you want to play from the "race" and "ethnicity" and "group genetics" angle.
    Those examples are all based on correlations, not causal factors.
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Hawbawbowba View Post
    That race isn't just skin color. That race is a consistent factor in intelligence and cultural tendencies on the aggregate.
    How do you define "race"? For that matter, how do you define "intelligence", and how do you measure it with sufficient accuracy?

There certainly are distinctions among ethnic subgroups of people that go beyond skin color, distinctions which can be measured and which have consequences for daily life (i.e. susceptibility to certain diseases). Either these distinctions lead to real and categorical limitations on what the people in those groups can do, or they do not. If they do not, we should not be placing artificial limtations on them. If they do, we need not place limitations on them because real limitations already exist. (It's like passing a law saying men aren't allowed to have babies because they lack the capacity to do so.)
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...

Banned
    MBTI
    ISTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Coriolis View Post
    How do you define "race"? For that matter, how do you define "intelligence", and how do you measure it with sufficient accuracy?

tumblr_msoo1gf6fX1saqv5wo1_500.gif

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    Si
    Socionics
    ESTP

Quote Originally Posted by Coriolis View Post

There certainly are distinctions among ethnic subgroups of people that go beyond skin color, distinctions which can be measured and which have consequences for daily life (i.e. susceptibility to certain diseases). Either these distinctions lead to real and categorical limitations on what the people in those groups can do, or they do not. If they do not, we should not be placing artificial limtations on them. If they do, we need not place limitations on them because real limitations already exist. (It's like passing a law saying men aren't allowed to have babies because they lack the capacity to do so.)
    Races exist genetically speaking, in the sense that individual mutations in the human genome differ, which causes genetic drift. In ancestral genetics, genetic drift is measured via SNPs. Single nucleotide polymorphisms. Which can be found on different locis on chromosomes. Human genetic drift is caused by isolation of groups and by ongoing processes like the bottle-neck effect. Also allele frequency and genes differ between all groups. There are different ways to calculate genetic distance, depending on method.

But things like IQ and intelligence and cognition and genetics are still largely unexplored. Research today is still in its infancy. They've only found relations between certain allele frequences and different brain disease suspectabilities. That's why people like richard lynn and phillipe J rushton research is mostly statistical and depend on straw inferences and conclusions. Not conclusive research.

And to me my experience doesn't confirm their research. I've seen some immensely talented individuals from groups that historically have been considered intellectually inferior by western society, and members of "superior" groups who've been intellectually dull. The distribution of intellectual ability seems uneven and not related to race.
    "Where can you flee? What road will you use to escape us? Our horses are swift, our arrows sharp, our swords like thunderbolts, our hearts as hard as the mountains, our soldiers as numerous as the sand. Fortresses will not detain us, nor arms stop us. Your prayers to God will not avail against us. We are not moved by tears nor touched by lamentations."

MBTI
    INTP

Race exists. In our species, there are slight genetic differences, which lends to the biological definition. However, these differences don't extend enough to subspecies (even though taxonomy is not an exact science). Even still, there is little wrong in racism IMO. right and wrong even exist.

Quote Originally Posted by danseen View Post
    Race exists. In our species, there are slight genetic differences, which lends to the biological definition. However, these differences don't extend enough to subspecies (even though taxonomy is not an exact science). Even still, there is little wrong in racism IMO. right and wrong even exist.
    Talk about White Pride. We have an exhibition of Elvis Presley at our National Portrait Gallery. There is no mention Elvis was a drug addict who was opposed to miscegination.

So Elvis Presley was a racist opposed to marriage between Anglo Americans and African Americans.

Do the racism of Elvis was based on a false 19th century biological theory of race that said half castes were inferior.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Mole View Post
    Talk about White Pride. We have an exhibition of Elvis Presley at our National Portrait Gallery. There is no mention Elvis was a drug addict who was opposed to miscegination.

So Elvis Presley was a racist opposed to marriage between Anglo Americans and African Americans.

Do the racism of Elvis was based on a false 19th century biological theory of race that said half castes were inferior.
    What makes you think Elvis was a racist? I know about the thoroughly debunked "shine my shoes" quote, but I wasn't aware of real information beyond that. Is there some other evidence?

(I'm not a huge Elvis fan, myself, but still.)

Quote Originally Posted by Seymour View Post
    What makes you think Elvis was a racist? I know about the thoroughly debunked "shine my shoes" quote, but I wasn't aware of real information beyond that. Is there some other evidence?

(I'm not a huge Elvis fan, myself, but still.)
    Elvis was opposed to miscegination which is classic 19th century racism.

But in general we have very peculiar idols: Evis was a drug addict and a racist yet adored by the masses; and Marilyn Monroe a symbol of womanhood was sexually abused as a child, sexually used by the President who passed her on to his brother for sex, the Attorney General.

Then this abused child and used woman killed herself.

Yet Marilyn, Elvis, JFK and Robert Kennedy, all are idols.