User Tag List

First 202829303132 Last

Thread: White Pride

Quote Originally Posted by danseen View Post
    morals don't exist. i think the world is a better place as a free for all.
    Great Caesar's Ghost, to destroy an army, first we destroy its morale.

And in like manner, to destroy a society, first we destroy their morals.

And indeed to destroy a person, first we destroy their morals.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Hawbawbowba View Post
    If anyone is actually patient enough to open their minds up to the reality of race (and some of the politics involved in pop science), check this video out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJ-e5XjlmZA But given our cultural current, it's easier/happier to make believe and take egalitarianism seriously.
    What do you consider to be "the realities of race"? This video says more about the conduct of science in certain fields than about any aspect of human differences.
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Mole View Post

Try to destroy this guy's morals. Just try.

"Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

garbage

Quote Originally Posted by Mal12345 View Post
    Try to destroy this guy's morals. Just try.
    "AND JUSTICE FOR ALL"

ahahaha

MBTI
    CROW
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None

Quote Originally Posted by Mole View Post

Most societies seem to be more than capable of betraying and destroying their own morals.
    [Trump's] rhetoric is not an abuse of power. In the same way that it's also not against the law to do a backflip off of the roof of your house onto your concrete driveway. It's just mind-numbingly stupid and, to say the least, counterproductive. - Bush did 9-11

This is not going to go the way you think....

Visit my Johari:
    http://kevan.org/johari?name=Birddude78

Banned
    MBTI
    ISTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Coriolis View Post
    What do you consider to be "the realities of race"? This video says more about the conduct of science in certain fields than about any aspect of human differences.

That race isn't just skin color. That race is a consistent factor in intelligence and cultural tendencies on the aggregate.

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    Si
    Socionics
    ESTP

Quote Originally Posted by Hawbawbowba View Post
    That race isn't just skin color. That race is a consistent factor in intelligence and cultural tendencies on the aggregate.
    I don't buy it. Philipe j Rushtons and richard lynns( The ones who are nortoriously famous for their world IQ books, analysis and IQ appraisals ) statistics are pretty antiquated by now and in some cases they're contradicted. There are studies f.ex that show different IQ levels, depending on conditions, even something like water fluordiation can show different results. F.ex, the iranian average of 84 iq points from the studies flynn cites, scores 97 on the same raven matrices test, in a different study:

Quote Originally Posted by Journal of dentistry View Post
    Materials and Methods: In this cross-sectional study, 293 children aged 6-11 years were selected from five villages in Makoo with normal fluoride (0.8±0.3 ppm), medium fluoride (3.1±0.9 ppm) and high fluoride (5.2±1.1 ppm) in their water supplies. The IQ of each child was measured by the Raven’s test. Educational and residential information and the medical history of each child was recorded by a questionnaire completed by the parents. Data were analyzed by ANOVA test with a significance level of 0.05.

Results: The mean IQ scores decreased from 97.77±18.91 for the normal fluoride group to 89.03±12.99 for the medium fluoride group and to 88.58±16.01 for the high fluoride group (P=0.001).
    http://jdt.tums.ac.ir/index.php/jdt/article/view/789

Psychometrics aren't an exact science, and depend on empirical information, which quantative and qualtive statistics can vary alot. I read another study that the average iq for kenyan school children had increased by 17 points to a number of 96-97 on conventional iq. When kenyans and other east-africans scored around 78 iq points in flynns studies. We still don't know how much enviroment(You can see the difference in the iranian study, iq in a country can differ about 12 points depending on water fluoridation, from a relatively normal 97 to borderline iq of 84.)
    "Where can you flee? What road will you use to escape us? Our horses are swift, our arrows sharp, our swords like thunderbolts, our hearts as hard as the mountains, our soldiers as numerous as the sand. Fortresses will not detain us, nor arms stop us. Your prayers to God will not avail against us. We are not moved by tears nor touched by lamentations."

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by ColonelGadaafi View Post
    I don't buy it. Philipe j Rushtons and richard lynns statistics are pretty antiquated by now and in some cases they're contradicted. There are studies f.ex that show different IQ levels, depending on conditions, even something like water fluordiation can show different results. F.ex, the iranian average of 84 iq points from the studies flynn cites, scores 97 on the same raven matrices test, in a different study:

Psychometrics aren't an exact science, and depend on empirical information, which quantative and qualtive statistics can vary alot. I read another study that the average iq for kenyan school children had increased by 17 points to a number of 96-97 on conventional iq. When kenyans and other east-africans scored around 78 iq points in flynns studies. We still don't know how much enviroment(You can see the difference in the iranian study, iq in a country can differ about 12 points depending on water fluoridation, from a relatively normal 97 to borderline iq of 84.)
    Did you finish your point? My question is: How much does the environment one is born into depend on the IQs of those who came before?
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    Si
    Socionics
    ESTP

Quote Originally Posted by Mal12345 View Post
    My question is: How much does the environment one is born into depend on the IQs of those who came before?
    Can you be more specific? In what ways? I'd say it depends more on the status of the society itself and it's resources, rather than its average "IQ". Unless we're talking about mentally challenged individuals, I don't see how IQ plays a descisive role in creating a stable and desirable enviroment. I can take my grandfather f.ex, he was illiterate and grew up in a rural area where public schooling wasn't available, and he had to work as manuel laborer in factories and other menial jobs, and his IQ would be relatively low by modern standards, even though the skillsets he developed were entirely adjusted to his enviroment. That didn't hinder my father from obtaining an engineering degree f.ex or scoring top percentile in his secondary education examinations.
    "Where can you flee? What road will you use to escape us? Our horses are swift, our arrows sharp, our swords like thunderbolts, our hearts as hard as the mountains, our soldiers as numerous as the sand. Fortresses will not detain us, nor arms stop us. Your prayers to God will not avail against us. We are not moved by tears nor touched by lamentations."

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    Si
    Socionics
    ESTP

Double post.....