Thread: White Pride

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Coriolis View Post
    Did you have a particular theory in mind, or is this assertion . . . theoretical?
    The scientific reasoning doesn't necessarily lead me to the idea that one race should dominate over all others. In this I assume that "racism" is defined as the belief that one's race is superior to AND should be dominant over the others politically, socially, and culturally.
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Coriolis View Post
    Did you have a particular theory in mind, or is this assertion . . . theoretical?
    Immanuel Kant is famous for saying, "The yellow Indians do have a meagre talent. The Negroes are far below them, and at the lowest point are a part of the American people." But this doesn't mean he was a racist. It means he made an anthropological observation, whether his conclusion is true or false is not the point. The point is, his intent was not to condemn, or even to justify someone's condemnation, but to place these various races on a cultural hierarchy of talents.

WhoCares

Its shit like this that makes me hate humanity. I guess white pride would be okay if it wasn't associated with bad taste in sunglasses and flipping the bird while wearing para-military attire. Its the apparent arseholes promoting it that bothers me. If there were grannies crocheting blankets or kiddies in highland outfits it would probably seem a bit less worriesome.

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by WhoCares View Post
    Its shit like this that makes me hate humanity. I guess white pride would be okay if it wasn't associated with bad taste in sunglasses and flipping the bird while wearing para-military attire. Its the apparent arseholes promoting it that bothers me. If there were grannies crocheting blankets or kiddies in highland outfits it would probably seem a bit less worriesome.
    But then what is black pride? Walking around in saggy pants? Isn't that in bad taste? Or is bad taste always associated with white pride?

WhoCares

Quote Originally Posted by Mal12345 View Post
    But then what is black pride? Walking around in saggy pants? Isn't that in bad taste? Or is bad taste always associated with white pride?
    I have no idea about black pride but most pride movements seem to involve questionable taste in clothing. St Patricks day, football fans etc....I guess what I'm objecting to is people on a brain sharing scheme gathering in numbers.

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

I have no idea about black pride but most pride movements seem to involve questionable taste in clothing. St Patricks day, football fans etc....I guess what I'm objecting to is people on a brain sharing scheme gathering in numbers.
    Isn't black pride a rebellion against negative stereotypes?

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Ignore the semantics. If it is a 'racial' group that represents a majority and their symbols and presence is designed to inspire fear instead of celebration of their culture, it's not simply about pride.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

"Pride" movements are fine when they involve simply enjoying one's heritage without shame or apology. For that matter, it can involve enjoying and appreciating a heritage other than one's own. The opposite has been the shame many ethnic groups have been made to feel over the customs and traditions that make them observably distinct. Pride movements are not fine when they become in-your-face in promoting their traditions, or start claiming that their tradition is better than others.

Quote Originally Posted by Mal12345 View Post
    Black pride is just as silly as white pride. Black and white are not cultures, but simply skin pigmentations. African, or Congolese, or Zimbabwean, or Norwegian, or Italian pride would make more sense. Saggy pants and bad sunglasses are unfortunate manifestations of American subculture.
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...

Banned
    MBTI
    ISTJ

If anyone is actually patient enough to open their minds up to the reality of race (and some of the politics involved in pop science), check this video out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJ-e5XjlmZA But given our cultural current, it's easier/happier to make believe and take egalitarianism seriously.

Default Democratic, Muslim Indonesia

Quote Originally Posted by ColonelGadaafi View Post
    Nope.... the average person doesn't know where most muslims are from, they believe the media imagery. They might not even have an idea that indonesia exists or any information about muslims at all.
    Good heavens, the President of the United States of America, Barack Obama, was educated in Indonesia.

And indeed most of the people in the world know that Indonesia is the largest muslim country in the world.

The newspapers today are full of it.

The Indonesian Chief of Police says there are many terrorist cells operating in Indonesia today. And just yesterday the Indonesian police had a shootout with a cell of Indonesian terrorists.

Australia keeps Indonesia under close surveillance and warns the public that terrorist groups are planning attacks on infidels in the near future. And these same terrorist groups are burning Christian churches.

Indonesia is the fourth largest country in the world by population, just behind China.

Indonesia is a vast and fascinating country of 17,000 islands, and the largest muslim country in world. And Indonesia is a functioning democracy.