User Tag List

First 142223242526 Last

Thread: White Pride

Banned
    MBTI
    ISTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Mole View Post
    Gosh, we have a holocaust denier. What next?

The previous President of Iran was a holocaust denier, but the present President of Iran realised holocaust denial made him look like a friend of the Nazis, so he desisted.

Is it so difficult to believe that the specific targetting of a country's infrastructure is going to lead to the death and decay of political prisoners? As to your second point: It's called Realpolitik.

MBTI
    INTP

That is the same as saying, slavery is normal, since it is human.
    maybe, but then I don't concur with racism at all.

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Comeback Girl View Post
    Obviously we have a different world view.
    I hate racism, but personally don't care since it's normal.

Ratchet Ass Moon Fairy Comeback Girl's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    2w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    yolo Ni

Quote Originally Posted by danseen View Post
    I hate racism, but personally don't care since it's normal.
    So if something's normal, we shouldn't care and not bother even thinking about making a change? What if it was normal to skin and burn all firstborns alive right after birth, would that be something we shouldn't care about and would that mean we shouldn't bother even thinking about making a change? I know it sounds as an absurd comparison, but think about it. Maybe it's the normal things that should be questioned the most.
    Ewww is the new sexy

Hi! Ask me things, maybe I'll answer them! Just click here

And here's my functions: Se-Te-Fi-Fe-Ni-Ti-Ne-Si

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    Si
    Socionics
    ESTP

Yes, but our racism is the scientific, racial biology of the 19th century which led to Eugenics in the USA which then led onto the Holocaust in Germany.

And the Holocaust is as close as we have come to absolute evil, so it is vital we know intellectually and emotionally that the 19th century, scientific racial biology has been shown to be false by 20th century genetics.

Frankly I get sick of Americans telling us everyone is racist when they themselves invented the false and evil science of Eugenics, and continue to live in society divided by a false 19th century theory of biology.
    Doesn't matter, racism evolves and changed form all the time. Today it's popular to racialize muslims f.ex. Even if muslims do not encompass one single homogenous or even a unified group in any category. The same process of encapsulating a group into a single all-comprehensive category and establishing a belligerent view works to that end. So whether you want to complain about biological racism or not, that doesn't matter.

It is a normal process, deal with it. It happens everywhere and no matter what, that group dynamic arises.

Quote Originally Posted by Comeback Girl View Post

So if something's normal, we shouldn't care and not bother even thinking about making a change? What if it was normal to skin and burn all firstborns alive right after birth, would that be something we shouldn't care about and would that mean we shouldn't bother even thinking about making a change? I know it sounds as an absurd comparison, but think about it. Maybe it's the normal things that should be questioned the most.
    You can't change it, with no amount of systemic dissemination of condemnation, because it's not a deliberate external process. It's not like switching off and on a light bulb. It takes its shape in peoples head via both abstract and concrete processes. The soviet union tried that model of implementing authoritarian egalitarianism, and they tried to erase all forms of racism, but instead of that happening the racism started expressing itself behind closed curtains. Just like in US... it's not ok to say something bad about "x" group, but discrimination and hatred happens behind closed doors, and people segregate. You won't be able to unite humanity so that "us" and "them" dynamics stop existing. Those dynamics exist so as long as there is some form of diffrentation.
    "Where can you flee? What road will you use to escape us? Our horses are swift, our arrows sharp, our swords like thunderbolts, our hearts as hard as the mountains, our soldiers as numerous as the sand. Fortresses will not detain us, nor arms stop us. Your prayers to God will not avail against us. We are not moved by tears nor touched by lamentations."

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by ColonelGadaafi View Post
    Doesn't matter, racism evolves and changed form all the time. Today it's popular to racialize muslims f.ex. Even if muslims do not encompass one single homogenous or even a unified group in any category. The same process of encapsulating a group and establish a belligerent view works to that end. So whether you want to complain about biological racism or not, that doesn't matter.
    Mole is often seen skulking around the forum bashing Americans.
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

MBTI
    CROW
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None

Quote Originally Posted by Mal12345 View Post
    Wrong.
    You're a baaaaaad judge of that. I'll need to steer you in a better direction, so you can stop being a maverick and fit in with the herd.
    [Trump's] rhetoric is not an abuse of power. In the same way that it's also not against the law to do a backflip off of the roof of your house onto your concrete driveway. It's just mind-numbingly stupid and, to say the least, counterproductive. - Bush did 9-11

This is not going to go the way you think....

Visit my Johari:
    http://kevan.org/johari?name=Birddude78

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by msg_v2 View Post
    You're a baaaaaad judge of that. I'll need to steer you in a better direction, so you can stop being a maverick and fit in with the herd.
    I wrote that like 100 years go. Are you saying you've finally caught up with the herd?
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

Quote Originally Posted by Coriolis View Post
    Holocaust denial is not prohibited on the forum. Like any other idea, however, it is only as respectable as the support provided for it. To quote Carl Sagan, "Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence".
    There is no respectable support for holocaust denial. And in some countries it is illegal.

Quote Originally Posted by danseen View Post
    maybe, but then I don't concur with racism at all.
    Those who are racist and those who are anti-racist both still believe the false racial theory of biology of the 19th century.

This should come as no surprise as so many believe the false 19th century theology of Creationism. And we are surrounded by those who believe mbti is part of psychometrics.