User Tag List

First 10181920212230 Last

Thread: White Pride

Stansmith

They're better off moving to Belarus or Iceland.

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by chaoticbrain View Post
    Didn't we fight a war against a nation that was putting people in concentration camps, discriminating against members of the country etc.

Not everything the Nazi's did is by default "bad". People founding a country and excluding certain people is not even in the same league as the Nazi's, I kind of feel "meh" about this conversation though really, because it's completely hypothetical and I don't care whether such a country would ever be created.
    Evil doesn't exist. What the Nazis did was their prerogative.

Quote Originally Posted by danseen View Post
    er.. so it's inherently wrong for white supremacists to take over, but then it doesn't matter since morals are subjective?
    Quote Originally Posted by danseen View Post
    That doesn't make sense.

Your subjective view means little. If you presume there are no objective morals, then your subjective view is moot compared to the white supremacists.
    Please, stop respoding to me; you keep putting words and even entire arguements into my mouth, things I never said; you obviously dont understand anything I say. So please, stop.

MBTI
    XXFP

Quote Originally Posted by SubtleFighter View Post
    What would it take for you to feel like this sort of prejudice is acknowledged? Please be specific. What kind of words or actions would someone or would groups of people need to take in order for you to feel heard in this sense?
    Basically anything except for conveying:

"Yeah, you're just priveleged" (assuming I just don't know what I'm talking about instead of probing - an entirely reasonable thing to do - to see if i'm just full of my own self/'crazy')

"Stop making things about you" (when I'm not actually talking over anyone)

"You're problems are little compared to other groups" (when I'm not claiming sole ownership of victimization or trying to compare my problem to someone else)

Or simply saying nothing, seemingly not acknowledging this exists, quite possibly cause it doesn't fit into their chosen cultural narrative about 'how things are.' (mere silence isn't necessarily interpreted this way, case by case basis)

---

Answering your question of what they could do to make me feel acknowledged:

(after a reasonable amount of probing) "Yeah, prejudice can effect anyone, that sucks"

etc.

EDIT:
    And beyond just 'feeling acknowledged', which *is* nice, but, the really important thing here (IMO) is to do something.

Some examples of 'doing' include:

- learning from an example and looking out for it, in your own behavior and with others
    - seeing how prejudice is a way of thinking - a limited sort of 'understanding' - rather than merely a trait possessed in polarized fashion only by some group(s)
    - demonstrate to others how to think in ways that limit unreasonable prejudice, such as critical thinking, how to understand, how to debate, etc.
    - promote understanding of broad cultural trends while still being able to understand individuals, not just seeing them as their label
    Don't know how much it'll bend til it breaks.

Quote Originally Posted by Bamboo View Post
    Basically anything except for conveying:

"Yeah, you're just priveleged" (assuming I just don't know what I'm talking about instead of probing - an entirely reasonable thing to do - to see if i'm just full of my own self/'crazy')

"Stop making things about you" (when I'm not actually talking over anyone)

"You're problems are little compared to other groups" (when I'm not claiming sole ownership of victimization or trying to compare my problem to someone else)

Or simply saying nothing, seemingly not acknowledging this exists, quite possibly cause it doesn't fit into their chosen cultural narrative about 'how things are.' (mere silence isn't necessarily interpreted this way, case by case basis)

---

Answering your question of what they could do to make me feel acknowledged:

(after a reasonable amount of probing) "Yeah, prejudice can effect anyone, that sucks"

etc.

EDIT:
    And beyond just 'feeling acknowledged', which *is* nice, but, the really important thing here (IMO) is to do something.

Some examples of 'doing' include:

- learning from an example and looking out for it, in your own behavior and with others
    - seeing how prejudice is a way of thinking - a limited sort of 'understanding' - rather than merely a trait possessed in polarized fashion only by some group(s)
    - demonstrate to others how to think in ways that limit unreasonable prejudice, such as critical thinking, how to understand, how to debate, etc.
    - promote understanding of broad cultural trends while still being able to understand individuals, not just seeing them as their label
    It's futile to try to stop prejudice, however we can change disadvantage.

We can change disadvantage by a policy of full employment backed up by education and training.

And our policy of full employment would be directed at those without work of whatever colour.

It's always interesting to see people jump through hoops attempting to prove that some group is prejudice while simulataneously expressing their own prejudice while everyone else just ignores the fallacy, or maybe they don't even see it. Happy 50 years of indoctrination, and maaaaaaaaaaany more.
    “Some people will tell you that slow is good – but I’m here to tell you that fast is better. I’ve always believed this, in spite of the trouble it’s caused me. Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube. That is why God made fast motorcycles, Bubba…”

White Pride is a form of racial theory.

And this racial theory is a nineteenth century theory of biology.

And genetics in the twentieth century has shown that this theory of biology to be false.

But oddly enough those who are for White Pride and those who are against White Pride still believe this nineteenth century theory of biology.

Banned
    MBTI
    ISTJ

Whites achieve the most when around other whites. White agency is being attacked by professional victims. White history is easily the most impressive history. That is all.

Default Absurd

Quote Originally Posted by Hawbawbowba View Post
    Whites achieve the most when around other whites. White agency is being attacked by professional victims. White history is easily the most impressive history. That is all.
    20th century genetics has shown there is no such thing as white history.

The idea of white history is a discredited 19th century theory of biology.

It's amazing a 19th century theory of biology is still clung to in the 21st century.

But perhaps we shouldn't be surprised as 19th century religion is still clung to in the 21st century.

And we should be even less surprised when we realize they don't understand counter-intuitive thinking which underlies science, modern economics, and liberal democracy.

They don't live in the modern world - they have grown up absurd.

One of the problems of discussing a racial theory of biology of the 19th century is that the USA had more than 200 years of institutional African slavery.

The results of 200 years permeates the whole of USA society.

So it is plain the citizens of the USA can't talk sensibly about a 19th century biological theory of race that has been falsified by 20th century genetics.

So when USA citizens talk about the 19th century theory of race, they confuse it with what they are living today.