User Tag List

First 123412 Last

Results 11 to 20 of 148

  1. #11
    Gotta catch you all! Blackmail!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Posts
    2,934

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chana View Post
    I guess the thought of a penis was so distracting for you that you were unable to comprehend the rest of it.
    If you say so.

    And maybe I'm not, who knows?

    -----

    Anyway, the way some Americans still think they represent the center of the world and their biased views are absolutely universal will never cease to amaze me.
    "A man who only drinks water has a secret to hide from his fellow-men" -Baudelaire

    7w8 SCUxI

  2. #12
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    25,301

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackmail! View Post
    Are we soooo anatomically and mentally different from our American counterparts?

    If so why are you mentioning "white Caucasian penises" as the most obvious culprit?
    Did you not understand my post? White middle class men are the perp 19 out of 20 times....and culturally they are not punished here like African American criminals and Middle Eastern terrorists.....instead society says what is wrong with poor Johnny.

    My argument is that Johnny is not poor, he is well off, bored, and deeply upset he isn't dating Scarlet Johannson and not elected president of his new tiny libertarian kingdom. No, Johnny is a terrorist who wants fame and individuality at any price, and he must be stopped.

  3. #13
    Gotta catch you all! Blackmail!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Posts
    2,934

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marmotini View Post
    Did you not understand my post? White middle class men are the perp 19 out of 20 times....and culturally they are not punished here like African American criminals and Middle Eastern terrorists.....instead society says what is wrong with poor Johnny.

    My argument is that Johnny is not poor, he is well off, bored, and deeply upset he isn't dating Scarlet Johannson and not elected president of his new tiny libertarian kingdom. No, Johnny is a terrorist who wants fame and individuality at any price, and he must be stopped.
    Your argument is insane. And racist. And misandrist.
    "A man who only drinks water has a secret to hide from his fellow-men" -Baudelaire

    7w8 SCUxI

  4. #14
    libtard SJW chickpea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Posts
    4,960

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackmail! View Post
    Your argument is insane. And racist. And misandrist.
    How is acknowledging that women tend not to participate in mass murders misandrist? And acknowledging that most of the men are white is racist?

    I'd really like to visit this beautiful land free of prejudice you're living in. Except its in your mind so I probably can't get there.

  5. #15
    Gotta catch you all! Blackmail!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Posts
    2,934

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chana View Post
    How is acknowledging that women tend not to participate in mass murders misandrist? And acknowledging that most of the men are white is racist?
    Because it's not relevant.

    Similar mass shootings occur everywhere around the world (at least, when you have a fairly easy access to weapons). For instance, in South Africa, "black africans" are responsible for more than 99% of the murders commited there. Should I conclude nonetheless that "black penises" should be blamed?

    You Americans are obviously obsessed by what you call "races". But have you thought to another possible explaination than skin color or gender? Could it be possible that you could think outside of your cultural biases, stereotypes and fears?
    "A man who only drinks water has a secret to hide from his fellow-men" -Baudelaire

    7w8 SCUxI

  6. #16
    Senior Member Survive & Stay Free's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    9 so/sx
    Posts
    21,661

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marmotini View Post
    And to be clear, I am not suggesting all white males are terrorists, or even close to a majority. I am suggesting that the minority who are terrorists should be socially labeled and treated as such in their punishment, rather than fifty more idiotic news reports asking what went wrong with upper middle class white Johnny and how can we heeeeellllp hiiiiimmm...meanwhile, ten more of his kind go out and repeat the same act. I am sick of the bullshit.
    Some of them would love that.

    Consider the asshole who shot up the cinema, he thought he was being jokertastic and wanted the coverage and label of mad bomber terrorist.

    I dont think there's enough respect for life and liberty/freedom anymore, if there were then people wouldnt behave in a manner likely to spell the end of both.

  7. #17
    Senior Member Survive & Stay Free's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    9 so/sx
    Posts
    21,661

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chana View Post
    How is acknowledging that women tend not to participate in mass murders misandrist? And acknowledging that most of the men are white is racist?

    I'd really like to visit this beautiful land free of prejudice you're living in. Except its in your mind so I probably can't get there.
    Its not prejudice its profiling, its alright so far as it goes but wasnt the guy responsible for the naval yard shoot out a black man?

  8. #18
    libtard SJW chickpea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Posts
    4,960

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackmail! View Post
    Because it's not relevant.

    Similar mass shootings occur everywhere around the world (at least, when you have a fairly easy access to weapons). For instance, in South Africa, "black africans" are responsible for more than 99% of the murders commited there. Should I conclude nonetheless that "black penises" should be blamed?

    You Americans are obviously obsessed by what you call "races". But have you thought to another possible explaination than skin color or gender? Could it be possible that you could think outside of your cultural biases, stereotypes and fears?
    America doesn't have one national culture, we are very divided by race, class, region, etc. Ignoring these factors would be missing a lot of the point. Nobody claimed that middle-class white men in America are committing all murders, or even a significant percentage of them. But there has been a trend increasing recently with mass murders in public places where strangers are being killed. And most of these happen to be committed by middle class white men. If that fact isn't taken into consideration, we can't fully understand the motive behind it or take measures to prevent this from happening in the future.

  9. #19
    libtard SJW chickpea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Posts
    4,960

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    Its not prejudice its profiling, its alright so far as it goes but wasnt the guy responsible for the naval yard shoot out a black man?
    That's why I said most. I actually wasn't aware that the naval yard shooter was black, but I was recalling the DC sniper killings about 10 years ago.

  10. #20
    Gotta catch you all! Blackmail!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Posts
    2,934

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chana View Post
    America doesn't have one national culture, we are very divided by race, class, region, etc. Ignoring these factors would be missing a lot of the point. Nobody claimed that middle-class white men in America are committing all murders, or even a significant percentage of them. But there has been a trend increasing recently with mass murders in public places where strangers are being killed. And most of these happen to be committed by middle class white men. If that fact isn't taken into consideration, we can't fully understand the motive behind it or take measures to prevent this from happening in the future.
    Are you aware that compared to other rich countries (Europe for instance), there is no real middle class left in American anymore?

    Or rather, if you used the same standard than in France or in Germany, what you call your "middle class" would represent barely 15-25% of the population. The rich would represent 1-2%... and the rest are the poor, divided in middle poor, extra poor and extra extra poor (underclass).

    Frankly, this argument lacks perspective, and is full of prejudice. Yes, I know your society of full of prejudice, I know, and it's difficult to realize how pervasive those racial stereotypes are and how deeply they imbue your society... But I humbly think it would be better not to indefinitely repeat the same mistakes everywhere, even without realizing it.

    Too many Americans have a unfortunate tendency to essentialise everything.
    "A man who only drinks water has a secret to hide from his fellow-men" -Baudelaire

    7w8 SCUxI

Similar Threads

  1. What is the solution to the current trajectory of political discourse?
    By Obsidius in forum Politics, History, and Current Events
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 06-28-2017, 05:53 AM
  2. My greetings to the population of this forum!
    By Hyper in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-17-2016, 04:28 PM
  3. Is excersize the solution to all of my problems?
    By The Wailing Specter in forum Health and Fitness
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 03-14-2015, 12:28 PM
  4. Me taking a test and my responses to the questions.
    By greenfairy in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 11-19-2012, 12:47 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO