User Tag List

Default Who here will stand with Rand against the Federal Reserve?

Hate elites? Aristocrats? Rich people who steal from the poor?
    Want the government to do something about THE WORST exploitation of the poor by the super-mega-rich?

Then I guess You're gonna support Rand Paul's opposition to the Yellen confirmation in an effort to get his Fed transparency bill passed.

Sen. Rand Paul is threatening to put a hold on the nomination of Janet Yellen to chair the Federal Reserve, a source close to the Kentucky Republican said Friday.

Paul is insisting on a vote on his Fed transparency bill, and has informed Senate leadership of his intentions, the source said.

"As part of Senate consideration of the Janet Yellen nomination to be Chair of the Federal Reserve, I will request a vote on my bipartisan Federal Reserve Transparency Act, S. 209. The American people deserve transparency from the federal reserve and the federal government as a whole," Paul said in a statement following the reports.
    http://www.cnbc.com/id/101128769

All those big-hearted Dems they're gonna back Rand, right? They recognize the threat that inflation has on the weakest and most vulnerable citizens, right?
    Take the weakest thing in you
    And then beat the bastards with it
    And always hold on when you get love
    So you can let go when you give it

This is the most simple explanation of the banking system that I've ever seen. A few rhetorical statements are over the top, and the name of the video is kinda silly, too. But, the animation and direct quotes are helpful in making a very complex system easy to understand.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=iFDe5kUUyT0

Level 8 Propaganda Bot SpankyMcFly's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    461 so/sx

I'm going to go out on a limb because I haven't read the specifics of his bill. I'll do a very INFP thing and go with my gut on this one and say:

COLOR ME IN, you go Rand!
    "The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents... Some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new Dark Age. " - H.P. Lovecraft

Tempbanned
    Enneagram
    8w9

What... you mean multi tranche mortgage backed securities are a wee bit esoteric for john q public...

Say it aint so Beorn!

Quote Originally Posted by SpankyMcFly View Post
    I'm going to go out on a limb because I haven't read the specifics of his bill. I'll do a very INFP thing and go with my gut on this one and say:

COLOR ME IN, you go Rand!

I don't expect the bill to have a whole lot in it. I doubt it would even expose the stockholders of the Fed, though that would be awesome. Despite the chants of "end the fed" at ralleys they're going with a very incremental approach as best as I can tell.

Senior Member Survive & Stay Free's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    9 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Beorn View Post
    Hate elites? Aristocrats? Rich people who steal from the poor?
    Want the government to do something about THE WORST exploitation of the poor by the super-mega-rich?

Then I guess You're gonna support Rand Paul's opposition to the Yellen confirmation in an effort to get his Fed transparency bill passed.

http://www.cnbc.com/id/101128769

All those big-hearted Dems they're gonna back Rand, right? They recognize the threat that inflation has on the weakest and most vulnerable citizens, right?
    Afraid there's absolutely no way you can spin it to get support for the guys who shut down the government, they arent democrats, if they ever appear to be doing ANYTHING which is counter an elite its only in order to better support the interests of another elite, any good to anyone, other than themselves, is just incidential and perhaps a "happy coincidence".

Shutting down the government should be a watershed for most people, Americans but also the rest of the world, until such times as the US is going to restructure itself and permit another nation to take on the role it has played historically within the world economy, should recognise that for what it is.

In the eighties the trade unions stood accused of behaving like that and the public supported governments who sent the police and troops in to crack down on enitre communities to strip them of their power, it happened, there's never, ever, ever been any action of that kind taken against other power and equally or more menacing special interests.