User Tag List

12 Last

MBTI
    yupp

Default There's gonna be a revolution, and it's not gonna be because of me

Just look. we're fucked. the new world order is gonna happen. And it's not gonna be because of zombies. that's what popular culture wants us to think. it will be because of us, and the fact we can't agree on a paint color. But you know, just keep moving blindly along, I'll be here.

ndovjtjcaqidthi

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    Just look. we're fucked. the new world order is gonna happen. And it's not gonna be because of zombies. that's what popular culture wants us to think. it will be because of us, and the fact we can't agree on a paint color. But you know, just keep moving blindly along, I'll be here.

WALMART

I, for one, welcome our overlords.

MBTI
    yupp

I can't explain why, but I've always known in our life time there'd be a revolution. And I think it's really really close to happening. I mean in the U.S. I'm sorry. But I don't want any most of you to die, even though you're gonna keep denying the truth. Because you can't see it, and I have no way of explaining it. not to mention roughly 5 or so billion people are gonna die. but you know just keep thinking it's not gonna happen

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

Even if the NWO is real to some extent, I think the real problem behind it is how obsessively paranoid it can make us over fake evidence which we can't even control and that's meant to get blown out of proportion by its deviously cunning architects.

Unapologetic being Evolving Transparency's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ESI Fi

I can't explain why, but I've always known in our life time there'd be a revolution. And I think it's really really close to happening. I mean in the U.S. I'm sorry. But I don't want any most of you to die, even though you're gonna keep denying the truth. Because you can't see it, and I have no way of explaining it. not to mention roughly 5 or so billion people are gonna die. but you know just keep thinking it's not gonna happen

I don't know what every single American is thinking, nor am I going to assume. But I used to think that people were blind. I'm not sure I believe that anymore.

They are slowly opening thier eyes.

For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. And I remind myself of this everyday, because I refuse to live in fear.

I never had faith in humanity until this year. We will be ok. We still have choices. Sooner or later other people will awaken to this knowledge as well.

We are just ahead of our time. Have patience.
    "Once the game is over, the Pawn and the King go back into the same box"

Freedom isn't free.
    "Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear." ~ Orwell
    I'm that person that embodies pretty much everything that you hate. Might as well get used to it.
    Unapologetically bonding in an uninhibited, propelled manner
    10w12

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by Urarienev View Post
    I don't know what every single American is thinking, nor am I going to assume. But I used to think that people were blind. I'm not sure I believe that anymore.

They are slowly opening thier eyes.

For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. And I remind myself of this everyday, because I refuse to live in fear.

I never had faith in humanity until this year. We will be ok. We still have choices. Sooner or later other people will awaken to this knowledge as well.

We are just ahead of our time. Have patience.
    the holocaust happened

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ESI Fi

the holocaust happened
    I don't want to discuss the holocaust. Nobody wants to know what my real beliefs on that are.

Like I said...people still can choose. No matter what situation they're in. There is always a choice. I choose to believe that the opposite of what was predicted can and will happen..and in doing that I'm am not choosing fear. Fear based thinking gets us no where.

My father was stabbed 5 times in one sitting. He is still alive and has lived 30 years since that...

Based on past experience alone that proves to me that there are possibilities, as long as the will to live is greater than the fear of death.

Screw the limited thinking shit.

We are more than just flesh anyways.

Freedom isn't free.
    I'm that person that embodies pretty much everything that you hate. Might as well get used to it.
    10w12

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by Urarienev View Post
    I don't want to discuss the holocaust. Nobody wants to know what my real beliefs on that are.

Like I said...people still can choose. No matter what situation they're in. There is always a choice. I choose to believe that the opposite of what was predicted can and will happen..and in doing that I'm am not choosing fear. Fear based thinking gets us no where.

My father was stabbed 5 times in one sitting. He is still alive and has lived 30 years since that...

Based on past experience alone that proves to me that there are possibilities, as long as the will to live is greater than the fear of death.

Screw the limited thinking shit.

We are more than just flesh anyways.
    I wasn't wanting to discuss the holocaust, I'm just pointing out that things happen, that no one believes will

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ESI Fi

I wasn't wanting to discuss the holocaust, I'm just pointing out that things happen, that no one believes will
    Right, you could say the same thing about good things, as you could bad.

Lol. And I'm pointing out that everyday more and more people are waking up.

Freedom isn't free.
    10w12