User Tag List

First 56789 Last

Quote Originally Posted by Mal+ View Post
    Whatever that means.

The Israelis have superior airport security. Only one screener, no magic devices to screen passengers only the ability to read people. The US with all its screeners and technology failed to catch a child sneaking onto a plane without a boarding pass.
    Well you could dismiss the point or you could think about it and respond with something constructive.

If you dont want to discuss why post in the thread?

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    Well, that's the standard response of a US right winger when they've run out of anything useful to say or dont understand what's being said to them.
    But what does that have to do with me and the present conversation?
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Well you could dismiss the point or you could think about it and respond with something constructive.

If you dont want to discuss why post in the thread?
    We have different ideas about constructive conversation, but then again, I've noticed that about you with others in conversation.

TRANSLATION:

All politicians are soulless populists;
    Clinton was a politican,
    Therefore: Clinton was a soulless populists just like the rest of them.

• Secretary of Commerce under Bill Clinton - Mickey Kanto, member of the Board of Directors of Monsanto.
    • Deputy Administrator of the Environmental Protection Agency under Bill Clinton - Linda Fisher, Vice President of Government and International Affairs for Monsanto.
    • Former counsel for Monsanto - Hillary Clinton.

Looks like the same old corporate cronyism to me.
    I'll thank you not to seek to distort my posts with your "translations", they're pretty clear to begin with.

I'm pretty sure there's a degree of cronyism and expediency in politics globally but I really dont discount the developments in left wing politics globally with the advent of Clinton and Blair, its undeniable that the periods preceeding their terms in office were marked by real shifts culturally in the respective countries to the right and also the empowerment of elites in the media, financial sector etc. providing them with much, much more political clout than before.

Organised labour and traditional constituencies of non-fiscal conservatives had been systematically dismantled.

But what does that have to do with me and the present conversation?
    Maybe you'll figure it out.

We have different ideas about constructive conversation, but then again, I've noticed that about you with others in conversation.
    Maybe you have. I know there's a couple of people who consider anything short of complete agreement to fall short of constructive, they arent all conservatives though.

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

I'll thank you not to seek to distort my posts with your "translations", they're pretty clear to begin with.
    Not clear enough. If you'll look up in this thread, and in the comment I'm currently responding to, you've already created some run-on sentences that are pretty difficult to decipher and clearly require translation.

Translation of your statement into clear logic indicates that you believe "all politicians are soulless," but it cannot possibly describe all politicians.

I'm pretty sure there's a degree of cronyism and expediency in politics globally but I really dont discount the developments in left wing politics globally with the advent of Clinton and Blair, its undeniable that the periods preceeding their terms in office were marked by real shifts culturally in the respective countries to the right and also the empowerment of elites in the media, financial sector etc. providing them with much, much more political clout than before.

Organised labour and traditional constituencies of non-fiscal conservatives had been systematically dismantled.
    You make statements that are not only moot, they are backed up by zero evidence, while coming off as if these are known historical facts which you are imparting to some students. For example, "its undeniable that the periods preceeding their [Clinton and Blair's] terms in office were marked by real shifts culturally in the respective countries to the right." There was more unity in the right-wing spectrum, but what cultural shift to the right? I heard a lot of noise from the right, that's about it.

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Maybe you have. I know there's a couple of people who consider anything short of complete agreement to fall short of constructive, they arent all conservatives though.
    Let me inform you, then, that I'm not here to engage in long diatribes, but to point out your logical errors and occasional factual errors. But logic comes first, because if it's not logical then its not based in fact.

Not clear enough. If you'll look up in this thread, and in the comment I'm currently responding to, you've already created some run-on sentences that are pretty difficult to decipher and clearly require translation.

Translation of your statement into clear logic indicates that you believe "all politicians are soulless," but it cannot possibly describe all politicians.

You make statements that are not only moot, they are backed up by zero evidence, while coming off as if these are known historical facts which you are imparting to some students. For example, "its undeniable that the periods preceeding their [Clinton and Blair's] terms in office were marked by real shifts culturally in the respective countries to the right." There was more unity in the right-wing spectrum, but what cultural shift to the right? I heard a lot of noise from the right, that's about it.
    I'm sure anyone else who reads this will see your attempt to frame the discussion and see it for what it is.

Your reason runs out very quickly and all you're left doing is emoting and spinning.

Let me inform you, then, that I'm not here to engage in long diatribes, but to point out your logical errors and occasional factual errors. But logic comes first, because if it's not logical then its not based in fact.
    Hmm, yeah, bring the emoting, nothing like some thinly veiled rage to persuade anyone of a point.