User Tag List

Senior Member Survive & Stay Free's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    9 so/sx

Default There's crimes and there's crimes

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...nd-attack.html

Dont really like the daily mail but when I heard this story briefly on the BBC it set me on edge, the last deliberate targetting of children in school which I remember was Beslan, which was an incident which also deserves to be remembered in infamy.

I cant believe that anyone could possibly consider children at school as legitimate targets for violence in advancing any sort of cause what so ever, for a long time I thought that the allusions between political muslims and fascists were misplaced and while I still believe it is an effort of neocons to associate themselves with the black and white struggle of WW2 but I really do believe now that political islam is a necrophilious cause in the same way which Hitler's genocidal dreams were necrophilious.

Do you think that the sorts of targets choosen by an armed or violent group is the most telling thing about the group itself and the only thing that really matters?

FigerPuppet

You need to be more specific in your post.

Why do you feel it is just to generalize political Islam on the basis of this incident? Can you define what is means to be a "political Muslim"? How does political Islam relate to the Shiite-Sunni schism?
    What does "necrophilious cause" even mean?

This incident is only telling about a single, minority group, and that is Al-Qaeda.

Tempbanned
    Enneagram
    8w9

Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    I cant believe that anyone could possibly consider children at school as legitimate targets for violence in advancing any sort of cause what so ever
    It's interesting to see someone of your age, and type, unable to comprehend man's capacity for inhumanity.

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    9 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by DiscoBiscuit View Post
    It's interesting to see someone of your age, and type, unable to comprehend man's capacity for inhumanity.
    Yeah, not the point I was making, although nice of you to try to participate.

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    9 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by SmileyMan View Post
    You need to be more specific in your post.

Why do you feel it is just to generalize political Islam on the basis of this incident? Can you define what is means to be a "political Muslim"? How does political Islam relate to the Shiite-Sunni schism?
    What does "necrophilious cause" even mean?

This incident is only telling about a single, minority group, and that is Al-Qaeda.
    No I dont, you might like me to post in a manner that's going to conform to the discussion either want to or are prepared to have but I dont 'need' to do anything.

Necrophilious as in the opposite of biophilious, the creedo motivating deliberately murdering children is a death doctrine with no doubt about it, what's at its heart is the same as what was at the heart of nazism.