User Tag List

First 678910 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Sure and either way is okay with me. I think you can be helpful by being totally blunt and saying look if you're going to align yourself with me let me tell you what I think of what you're doing.

If I matter to you than so will my perspective and if you're going to make a public statement about it so will I.

In honor of truth and nothing more. Not to spare your feelings but to put truth out there for you and for anyone listening.

I just think both could've been accomplished had she had any sort of real respect for sinead. Tho its obvious she was just " trying to be cool" or attach an artist image to herself that never existed.

Which is not unlike anything she has done... She is trying to identify with shit she thinks makes her look cool but isn't really her.

Or so it would seem

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    IEI

We can stop the nuanced debate on feminism in the 21st century now. This event doesn't deserve that depth of discussion.
    "In Heaven, everything is fine." - The Lady in the Radiator

Socionics
    ESI None

Quote Originally Posted by taylord View Post
    This event doesn't deserve that depth of discussion.
    Agreed.

Ratchet Ass Moon Fairy Comeback Girl's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    2w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    yolo Ni

Ugh.

Attached Images Attached Images
    Ewww is the new sexy

Hi! Ask me things, maybe I'll answer them! Just click here

And here's my functions: Se-Te-Fi-Fe-Ni-Ti-Ne-Si

Socionics
    ESI None

Who is that aimed at?

Ratchet Ass Moon Fairy Comeback Girl's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    2w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    yolo Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Typh0n View Post
    Who is that aimed at?
    Folks who make anything even remotely sexual seem offensive. I should get off the internet, it's not a good place if I want to keep my sanity.
    Ewww is the new sexy

Hi! Ask me things, maybe I'll answer them! Just click here

And here's my functions: Se-Te-Fi-Fe-Ni-Ti-Ne-Si

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    Sure and either way is okay with me. I think you can be helpful by being totally blunt and saying look if you're going to align yourself with me let me tell you what I think of what you're doing.

If I matter to you than so will my perspective and if you're going to make a public statement about it so will I.

In honor of truth and nothing more. Not to spare your feelings but to put truth out there for you and for anyone listening.

I just think both could've been accomplished had she had any sort of real respect for sinead. Tho its obvious she was just " trying to be cool" or attach an artist image to herself that never existed.

Which is not unlike anything she has done... She is trying to identify with shit she thinks makes her look cool but isn't really her.

Or so it would seem
    I agree with this.
    4w5 sp/sx EII

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Comeback Girl View Post
    Folks who make anything even remotely sexual seem offensive. I should get off the internet, it's not a good place if I want to keep my sanity.
    That's just it thought. It's not the sexuality that's offensive. It's the inauthenticity. @Lady X said it perfectly. Miley is adopting things soley to get attention. She's going for easiest and cheapest ways to get attention not for any artistic purpose. Nothing she's doing is all that shocking. We've seen grinding, drugs, nudity, and general "weirdness" from lots of artists. She didn't invent twerking either.

What's problematic about miley is not her behaviors but that they seem so obviously engineered to create an image with can garner publicly and make money.

Tempbanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Comeback Girl View Post
    Folks who make anything even remotely sexual seem offensive.
    If you think that's the place either Lady X or I are coming from, then you clearly haven't understood what we've been saying.

Tempbanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post

Or so it would seem
    Masterful.

Honestly, every fucking thing Miley does looks like a derivative of some other pop star of the last 20-30 yrs. It's all so lacking in authenticity and originality. My ESFP ex had that short spiky hair cut back in 2007. Rihanna had it 2-3 yrs ago. She needs to get something of her own. Not just recycled old styles of others. And not that stupid unattractive tongue-wagging shit either.