If anyone is interested in adopting a dog or a cat, Kerns County Animal Shelter (one of the most disgraceful shelters in California) is being shut down. Dogs are being sold for $15 and cats for $5 (all are fixed with shots).

Every animal will be put down by September 30th.

Go here for more information:

Go here to see the adoptable animals:

This isn't my cause or anything, but I just want to get the word out there as much as possible! Hoping word will spread, or at least one person may see this and be able to save one animal's life and give it a loving home. I'm sorry if this sounds really spam-ish - I just want to be able to do all I can since I no longer live in California. I love my dog. Heaven forbid she escaped and was placed in a shelter, I would definitely want someone to give her a happy and loving home.

Feel free to tell as many people as you want about this! Or not. I'll still keep trying to do as much as I can to help these guys find a nice home rather than face euthanasia. Thank you for your time if you read all of this.

(I wasn't sure where to put this but it seems like a current event so - people can discuss this if they want to as well)