User Tag List

First 123

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    3w2 so

Quote Originally Posted by Moniker View Post
    Damnit! I just typed out a reply that got deleted. In short, I'm not well-versed enough in superhero lore or fairytales...or even mbti really...to come to any conclusions and discern type patterns in fictional characters. But from what I know about typology, I don't really see any correlation between T/F and heroism/villainy, in general.
    Ah, someone who just admits he doesn't know when he doesn't know. I like you more and more with every post.

Epiphany

Quote Originally Posted by Honor View Post
    Ah, someone who just admits he doesn't know when he doesn't know. I like you more and more with every post.
    Ha! I'm glad you appreciate it.

A lot of people prefer someone who proclaims bullshit assertively as though it reflects intelligence or leadership potential. I just see them as an ignorant fool who is deluding themself and others.

MBTI
    PORG
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None

Quote Originally Posted by Moniker View Post
    Damnit! I just typed out a reply that got deleted. In short, I'm not well-versed enough in superhero lore or fairytales...or even mbti really...to come to any conclusions and discern type patterns in fictional characters. But from what I know about typology, I don't really see any correlation between T/F and heroism/villainy, in general.
    It did seem like we switched gears suddenly, so I wanted to ask.

I think in fiction, there is a correlation. I don't believe that correlation reflects reality, but simply the fact that feelers are more drawn to storytelling and find it easier to see the positive aspects of thinking and harder to see the positive aspects of feeling.

I'm not really interested in discussing how it manifests in the real world, because I agree with your conclusion, and discussing that conclusion is not that interesting to me.
    [Trump's] rhetoric is not an abuse of power. In the same way that it's also not against the law to do a backflip off of the roof of your house onto your concrete driveway. It's just mind-numbingly stupid and, to say the least, counterproductive. - Bush did 9-11

This is not going to go the way you think....

Visit my Johari:
    http://kevan.org/johari?name=Birddude78