MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Default Leave George Zimmerman Alone!

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/...96D0DT20130714

"Everybody asked for justice, and they got it," Rodriguez said. "Everybody asked for George to be arrested, and they got it. Everybody asked for George to be tried, and they got it. Everybody asked for a fair trial, and they got it."
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

You can't think of any more meaningful causes to spend your time on? Even if he's innocent he's a man who's at best too stupid to follow orders and too weak to defend himself. And an alleged child molester.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    3w4

Quote Originally Posted by chana View Post
    You can't think of any more meaningful causes to spend your time on? Even if he's innocent he's a man who's at best too stupid to follow orders and too weak to defend himself. And an alleged child molester.
    He's been riding Zimmerman's jock for a while now. One look into Zimmerman's eyes and Mal+ was smitten.
    "We grow up thinking that beliefs are something to be proud of, but they're really nothing but opinions one refuses to reconsider. Beliefs are easy. The stronger your beliefs are, the less open you are to growth and wisdom, because "strength of belief" is only the intensity with which you resist questioning yourself. As soon as you are proud of a belief, as soon as you think it adds something to who you are, then you've made it a part of your ego."

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Follow who's orders? A police dispatcher's?
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

MBTI
    CROW
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None

Quote Originally Posted by Mal+ View Post
    http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/...96D0DT20130714
    "Everybody asked for justice, and they got it," Rodriguez said. "Everybody asked for George to be arrested, and they got it. Everybody asked for George to be tried, and they got it. Everybody asked for a fair trial, and they got it."
    Um, people also asked for a conviction.

I'm rather disappointed at all the NTs defending an irresponsible idiot like Zimmerman.

I will say this.... I usually don't get worked about these things anymore, but this one semes to bring up a lot of hot buttion topics for me:

- People trying for "heroism" and then fucking shit up
    - stranger danger paranoia
    - school disciplinary systems being held as flawless judges of character rather than arbitrary bureaucratic bullshit
    - hypocritical attitudes about drugs
    - self-righteous myopic masturbatory muttering about "'kids today."
    - ideological fundamentalism getting in the way of practical regluation
    - dumbass laws being treated as sensible simply because they are laws.
    - belligerent idiots being treated as victims

It's as though George Zimmerman decided to piss me off personally.

Note that Martin being black has very little to do with any of that. Maybe the drug thing, because people do seem to suddenly seem to decide drugs are scary when black people do them, otherwise, it's just people "partying, having a good time, and living dangerously".
    [Trump's] rhetoric is not an abuse of power. In the same way that it's also not against the law to do a backflip off of the roof of your house onto your concrete driveway. It's just mind-numbingly stupid and, to say the least, counterproductive. - Bush did 9-11

This is not going to go the way you think....

Visit my Johari:
    http://kevan.org/johari?name=Birddude78

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

This sure as hell wouldn't be a hill I'd want to stand on and die defending.
    There are better causes to bleed for.

(Unless of course I'd make the mistake of looking into those puppy-dog murderin' molestin' eyes -- errr, allegedly -- and find myself smitten. Mah goodness sake, but ain't it getting kind hot and swoony 'round here?)
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by msg_v2 View Post
    - People trying for "heroism" and then fucking shit up
    - stranger danger paranoia
    - school disciplinary systems being held as flawless judges of character rather than arbitrary bureaucratic bullshit
    - hypocritical attitudes about drugs
    - self-righteous myopic masturbatory muttering about "'kids today."
    - ideological fundamentalism getting in the way of practical regluation
    - dumbass laws being treated as sensible simply because they are laws.
    - belligerent idiots being treated as victims.
    In short, a complete lack of critical thinking. Expect more of it, until there are some major changes in how people are raised and educated.
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...

MBTI
    CROW
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None

Quote Originally Posted by Coriolis View Post
    In short, a complete lack of critical thinking. Expect more of it, until there are some major changes in how people are raised and educated.
    So, not in my lifetime, then?
    [Trump's] rhetoric is not an abuse of power. In the same way that it's also not against the law to do a backflip off of the roof of your house onto your concrete driveway. It's just mind-numbingly stupid and, to say the least, counterproductive. - Bush did 9-11

This is not going to go the way you think....

Visit my Johari:
    http://kevan.org/johari?name=Birddude78

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by msg_v2 View Post
    So, not in my lifetime, then?
    Probably not, especially if you are in the U.S. There are exceptions, but alas, too few.
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    54 so/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Wonder how differently Zimmerman would be treated if the kid was secretly an openly dyslexic Charles Schwab from dimension XWF2872.

thinking of you