MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Duck_of_Death View Post
    He'll kill again. Mark my words.
    Profiling him, he has an inclination towards violent behavior.

Now that Zimmerman has lived out his ultimate Jr. deputy fantasy...he will do it again.

That is, if an angry mob doesn't rip him to shreds first.

Smells like "justice" to me.
    I think this type of thinking is scary.
    Quote Originally Posted by EffEmDoubleyou View Post
    St. Stephen took rocks and St. Sebastian took arrows. You only have to take some jerks on an internet forum. Nut up.

MBTI
    FREE

Quote Originally Posted by Marmotini View Post
    Hmmm...let's see...we have a man here with a history of domestic violence (restraining orders at that), resisting arrest, assaulting a police officer, got fired from a job for being too aggressive with patrons as a bouncer, and has repeated committed sexual molestation.

Why does this man even own a gun? My ESFJ ex isn't allowed anywhere near a gun, legally (he's not supposed to even live in the same house with one) ...and he doesn't have anywhere that many charges against him in his past.

George Zimmerman should not have been acquitted. Or there should be conditions, like mandatory mental health services.

Leave him alone? Please. I'm pretty sure that you just do whatever you think is contrary Mal, and that you don't have a real position for anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marmotini View Post
    Of course he will. I mean he got off with assaulting a police officer as a misdemeanor because his dad was a magistrate, and now he's gotten away with impulsively killing someone.

I'm pretty sure he has some kind of mental or emotional disorder. His pattern of behavior is pretty bad, not just the violence, but the sexual molestation on top of the violence...that sounds like ASPD.

Huge sense of entitlement, no respect for rights of others, etc.

I should very much like to see your sources for this information, if possible. As I understand it:

1. In 2005 Zimmerman and a friend were out drinking, and an undercover officer was questioning his friend about his apparent underage drinking. According to Zimmerman, he did not know the man was a police officer, and shoved him in defense of his friend.
    2. In late 2005 Zimmerman's ex-fiance filed a restraining order citing domestic violence, and Zimmerman counter-filed for a retraining order against her. Both restraining orders were granted.
    3. A cousin of Zimmerman recently came out accusing him of molesting her starting when she was 6 and he was 7 or 8, up until she was 16 and he was 17 or 18. She cites him rubbing her inappropriately and, when she was 16, he asked her to lie on a bed and tried to give her a massage.

It appears to me that you are coming to conclusions that, from my point of view, are quite presumptuous and are presented with a level of certainty that the record does not justify. Still, I'm open to learning more.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The molestation claims are much more alarming as more details are coming.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/...160900334.html

It started so young I have to wonder if George himself was molested.
    Take the weakest thing in you
    And then beat the bastards with it
    And always hold on when you get love
    So you can let go when you give it

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Mole View Post
    It's reported in our newspapers as a racial matter. And a racial matter that pertains to the United States.

It's bizarre that racial matters are seen in the United States as matters of law.

This is not how we see you.

It seems race matters are so painful and unresolved in the United States, Americans must resort to distraction and denial.
    I am trying to tell you it is not. This man beats his ladies and molested his relatives. Hes assaulted a police officer. This time he just so happened to shoot a black teen.

He is Latino himself.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Jonnyboy View Post
    I should very much like to see your sources for this information, if possible. As I understand it:

1. In 2005 Zimmerman and a friend were out drinking, and an undercover officer was questioning his friend about his apparent underage drinking. According to Zimmerman, he did not know the man was a police officer, and shoved him in defense of his friend.
    2. In late 2005 Zimmerman's ex-fiance filed a restraining order citing domestic violence, and Zimmerman counter-filed for a retraining order against her. Both restraining orders were granted.
    3. A cousin of Zimmerman recently came out accusing him of molesting her starting when she was 6 and he was 7 or 8, up until she was 16 and he was 17 or 18. She cites him rubbing her inappropriately and, when she was 16, he asked her to lie on a bed and tried to give her a massage.

It appears to me that you are coming to conclusions that, from my point of view, are quite presumptuous and are presented with a level of certainty that the record does not justify. Still, I'm open to learning more.
    Yes because normal people have restraining orders and are also accused of molesting their relatives.

I swear some people would argue the color of the sky just to seeif they could win.

Abusers aren't unknown for filing retaliation restraining order against the victim because they had one filed against them. I know someone who has done this.

He has the pattern of juvenile delinquency, domestic violence, fired from jobs for a violent temper, and now defying police orders and killing.

He's probably ASPD.

Even without the molestation charges he is another kill waiting to happen, and adding that to the mix I wonder if you guys can possibly be serious.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None

Quote Originally Posted by Mole View Post
    Looking at this from a distance, it is obvious this is an internal racial matter for the USA.

And it is a comsuming matter of interest for Americans on either side of the racial divide.

But what is bizarre is that Americans seem to think that this parochial matter is of equal interest to the world.
    You're giving us more credit than we deserve to believe it even crossed our minds to consider what the rest of the world thinks of this. We know the other countries are there or we're pretty sure they are, they're just really far away and don't really seem to have much impact on our day-to-day life, so they almost might as well be make believe.
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.”
    ~ John Rogers

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Shouldn't he at least be charged for something? I don't know much about the case, but people shouldn't be allowed to play cop and accidentally kill someone.
    4w5 sp/sx EII

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Beorn View Post
    Heh, if Marm had been on the jury it would have gone like this:

"Oh, yeah. Justice is served. Well not actual justice, but what I wanted to happen. Which is basically the same thing."
    This is totally childish trolling on your part. Youre trying to undermine my argument for no other reason than you disagree.

Many people do not think justice was served here and yes gasp courts can make corrupt unethical decisions.

This man is a pattern criminal and the police told him not to follow Martin. Im not sure what you don't get, unless you have a soft spot for fat retarded bullies and child molestation.

Say, do ya think you are upholding the cause of the conservative white man?

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by 21% View Post
    Shouldn't he at least be charged for something? I don't know much about the case, but people shouldn't be allowed to play cop and accidentally kill someone.
    That's my point. Court ordered therapy. Some thing.

^He pronks, too! Magic Poriferan's Avatar
    MBTI
    Yin
    Enneagram
    One sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Beorn View Post
    The molestation claims are much more alarming as more details are coming.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/...160900334.html

It started so young I have to wonder if George himself was molested.
    It's says O'Mara tried to keep this infromation withheld up until the last minute because it was allegedly an irrelevant details that would influence the fairness of the trial. I wonder what he thinks of all the details about Trayvon Martin.
    Go to sleep, iguana.