First 34567 Last

MBTI
    CROW
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None

Quote Originally Posted by lowtech redneck View Post
    Precisely what silly laws are those? The fact that its not illegal for a concerned citizen and neighborhood watchmen to (perhaps unwisely) follow a stranger in the neighborhood who matches the physical description of the perpetrators in a long series of break-ins? That a person carried a concealed weapon? That a person who is physically attacked has the right to defend themselves with lethal force, if they reasonably feared death or great bodily harm? That it is necessary to prove guilt beyond a reasonable doubt?

What precisely is your objection to any of the relevant laws, and what alternatives do you propose?
    Open carry.

That initiating a series of events in which a tragic misunderstanding resulted in a person's death is not itself a crime?
    Isn't that one of the reasons we have manslaughter? I've had misunderstandings, and yet somehow, no one is died when I have been involved. It's my understanding that yes, poor judgement is a crime, or else we would not have vehicular manslaughter.
    [Trump's] rhetoric is not an abuse of power. In the same way that it's also not against the law to do a backflip off of the roof of your house onto your concrete driveway. It's just mind-numbingly stupid and, to say the least, counterproductive. - Bush did 9-11

This is not going to go the way you think....

Visit my Johari:
    http://kevan.org/johari?name=Birddude78

MBTI
    CROW
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None

Quote Originally Posted by Mal+ View Post
    It's not a question of innocence, but of guilty vs. not guilty. OJ was found not guilty by a jury whose captain could not pronounce the name "Orenthal." And now the word "orenthal" has become slang for "slicing and dicing your ex."
    But the jury decided the case! It's settled! Stop hurting OJ's feelings!
    [Trump's] rhetoric is not an abuse of power. In the same way that it's also not against the law to do a backflip off of the roof of your house onto your concrete driveway. It's just mind-numbingly stupid and, to say the least, counterproductive. - Bush did 9-11

Visit my Johari:

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by msg_v2 View Post
    But the jury decided the case! It's settled!
    And?
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

MBTI
    CROW
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None

Quote Originally Posted by Mal+ View Post
    And?
    You really need to call someone about that black hole in your dwelling that only works on logic. It's becoming a big problem now.

Oops, I didn't mean to be racist. I should have called it a white hole.

Visit my Johari:

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Hmmm...let's see...we have a man here with a history of domestic violence (restraining orders at that), resisting arrest, assaulting a police officer, got fired from a job for being too aggressive with patrons as a bouncer, and has repeated committed sexual molestation.

Why does this man even own a gun? My ESFJ ex isn't allowed anywhere near a gun, legally (he's not supposed to even live in the same house with one) ...and he doesn't have anywhere that many charges against him in his past.

George Zimmerman should not have been acquitted. Or there should be conditions, like mandatory mental health services.

Leave him alone? Please. I'm pretty sure that you just do whatever you think is contrary Mal, and that you don't have a real position for anything.

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by msg_v2 View Post
    You really need to call someone about that black hole in your dwelling that only works on logic. It's becoming a big problem now.

Oops, I didn't mean to be racist. I should have called it a white hole.
    We have a system that favors the defendants, and it obviously works.
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

Banned
    MBTI
    ISTP

He'll kill again. Mark my words.
    Profiling him, he has an inclination towards violent behavior.

Now that Zimmerman has lived out his ultimate Jr. deputy fantasy...he will do it again.

That is, if an angry mob doesn't rip him to shreds first.

Smells like "justice" to me.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Duck_of_Death View Post

Now that Zimmerman has lived out his ultimate Jr. deputy fantasy...he will do it again.

Of course he will. I mean he got off with assaulting a police officer as a misdemeanor because his dad was a magistrate, and now he's gotten away with impulsively killing someone.

I'm pretty sure he has some kind of mental or emotional disorder. His pattern of behavior is pretty bad, not just the violence, but the sexual molestation on top of the violence...that sounds like ASPD.

Huge sense of entitlement, no respect for rights of others, etc.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Duck_of_Death View Post

Of course he will. I mean he got off with assaulting a police officer as a misdemeanor because his dad was a magistrate, and now he's gotten away with impulsively killing someone.

I'm pretty sure he has some kind of mental or emotional disorder. His pattern of behavior is pretty bad, not just the violence, but the sexual molestation on top of the violence...that sounds like ASPD.

Huge sense of entitlement, no respect for rights of others, etc.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Mole View Post
    Looking at this from a distance, it is obvious this is an internal racial matter for the USA.

And it is a comsuming matter of interest for Americans on either side of the racial divide.

But what is bizarre is that Americans seem to think that this parochial matter is of equal interest to the world.
    It's not a racial matter. This guy is the prototype of TOTAL 'TARD SCHOOL YARD BULLY ALL GROWN UP AND FAT AND ARMED.

This guy is a walking time bomb. He's like a Redneck Enchilada on a platter.

Fuck Florida. He's not the first dangerous person they've allowed to walk.