In Stanford, Florida born and raised
    In the gated community where I spent most of my days
    Chilling out, maxing, relaxing all cool
    And patrolling the grounds outside of the school
    When a teenage black guy that was up to no good
    Started making trouble in my neighborhood
    So I fired one shot and my mom got scared
    And said "You're moving with your auntie and uncle in Bel-air"
    Listen to me, baby, you got to understand, you're old enough to learn the makings of a man.

Ginkgo

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    In Stanford, Florida born and raised/
    In the gated community where I spent most of my days/
    Chilling out, maxing, relaxing all cool/
    And patrolling the grounds outside of the school/
    When a teenage black guy that was up to no good/
    Started making trouble in my neighborhood/
    So I fired one shot and my mom got scared/
    And said "You're moving with your auntie and uncle in Bel-air"/
    Fixed.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    3w4

I wonder if the Martin family will sue Zimmerman for wrongful death.
    "We grow up thinking that beliefs are something to be proud of, but they're really nothing but opinions one refuses to reconsider. Beliefs are easy. The stronger your beliefs are, the less open you are to growth and wisdom, because "strength of belief" is only the intensity with which you resist questioning yourself. As soon as you are proud of a belief, as soon as you think it adds something to who you are, then you've made it a part of your ego."

MBTI
    CROW
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None

Quote Originally Posted by The Great One View Post
    Well Zimmerman I believe was innocent, but I'm pretty sure Casey Anthony was guilty. They literally did a second computer search for Casey Anothy's files after the trial and it turned out that she did several google searches on "How to drown your kids and get away with it".
    No, Casey Anthony is an innocent victim. I can't believe you were sucked into that PC anti-adult bullshit. The laws of the state of Florida decided she was an innocent, too. Those kids were gonna grow up to get suspended, anyway. One of those kids pooped their diapers on several occasions as an infant. I think I can extrapolate a lot from their character based on that. How can anyone not take that as evidence of general contempt for other human beings? If I went into your house and pooped on your rug, wouldn't you doubt my sanity and probably fear for your safety?

Also, Casey Anthony said she didn't do it. Is their any reasonable evidence for why a mother would lie? If we are claiming something as terrible as a mother lying about the death of her kids, the burden of proof is on the ones making such a radical accusation, seeing as how it goes against common sense. Also, none of those kids are there to testify on their behave, so given that, we have to base our opinion on the only participant around to provide accounts of those events.
    [Trump's] rhetoric is not an abuse of power. In the same way that it's also not against the law to do a backflip off of the roof of your house onto your concrete driveway. It's just mind-numbingly stupid and, to say the least, counterproductive. - Bush did 9-11

This is not going to go the way you think....

Visit my Johari:
    http://kevan.org/johari?name=Birddude78

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by msg_v2 View Post
    No, Casey Anthony is an innocent victim. I can't believe you were sucked into that PC anti-adult bullshit. The laws of the state of Florida decided she was an innocent, too. Those kids were gonna grow up to get suspended, anyway. One of those kids pooped their diapers on several occasions as an infant. I think I can extrapolate a lot from their character based on that. How can anyone not take that as evidence of general contempt for other human beings? If I went into your house and pooped on your rug, wouldn't you doubt my sanity and probably fear for your safety?

Also, Casey Anthony said she didn't do it. Is their any reasonable evidence for why a mother would lie? If we are claiming something as terrible as a mother lying about the death of her kids, the burden of proof is on the ones making such a radical accusation, seeing as how it goes against common sense. Also, none of those kids are there to testify on their behave, so given that, we have to base our opinion on the only participant around to provide accounts of those events.
    Congrats, your straight-faced sarcasm almost confused me here for about 5 seconds.

You are coming into your own, my son. Soon your INTP powerz will be beyond anyone else's control and you will reign supreme on the internetz!

Quote Originally Posted by Lateralus View Post
    I've already seen people pushing for a civil trial, where the standards are lower to find someone culpable. I guess people learned from OJ.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    CROW
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    Congrats, your straight-faced sarcasm almost confused me here for about 5 seconds.
    I well assure you that my straight-faced sarcasm is equally confusing in real life.

You are coming into your own, my son. Soon your INTP powerz will be beyond anyone else's control and you will reign supreme on the internetz!
    I assure you, I will use my power for good.

There's another important thing to consider with regards to Casey Anthony. We don't know what those kids could have grown up to be. No one has been able to disprove the possibility that those kids would not grow up to be Hitler II. If this had been the case, and Casey Anthony had killed her kids, then she would be a hero! I can't believe people are trashing on someone just because they think they may have killed Hitler II. Why do people love Hitler II so much?
    [Trump's] rhetoric is not an abuse of power. In the same way that it's also not against the law to do a backflip off of the roof of your house onto your concrete driveway. It's just mind-numbingly stupid and, to say the least, counterproductive. - Bush did 9-11

Visit my Johari:

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by msg_v2 View Post
    I assure you, I will use my power for good.
    My exhilaration fades.

All Sith come in pairs, and I had an opening. Go suck on a blue-colored lightsaber then.

There's another important thing to consider with regards to Casey Anthony. We don't know what those kids could have grown up to be. No one has been able to disprove the possibility that those kids would not grow up to be Hitler II. If this had been the case, and Casey Anthony had killed her kids, then she would be a hero! I can't believe people are trashing on someone just because they think they may have killed Hitler II. Why do people love Hitler II so much?
    Damn humans. Damn them straight to hell, and Hitler II too. In a tutu.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

Quote Originally Posted by Lateralus View Post
    My bet is they'll do it just to stick to him regardless of whether he even has any money and I'm sure they'll have lawyers lining up to do it pro bono.

Personally, I wouldn't blame them one bit for pursuing a civil case and would bet they would win as the burden of proof is lower.

I think I saw the head of the NAACP say they were going to try to pursue federal crimes under the Mathew Shepherd Act, but I'm not sure whether that will get anywhere.
    Take the weakest thing in you
    And then beat the bastards with it
    And always hold on when you get love
    So you can let go when you give it

MBTI
    CROW
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    My exhilaration fades.

All Sith come in pairs, and I had an opening. Go suck on a blue-colored lightsaber then.
    Um, would it help if from my point of view the Jedi are evil? is that convincing?

Damn humans. Damn them straight to hell, and Hitler II too. In a tutu.
    Also, Desmond Tutu, although somehow I doubt him and Htlier II would get along.

Visit my Johari:

Epiphany

My question is: if Barack Obama had a son, would he look like Trayvon Martin?

And if Zimmerman is being accused of a hate crime because of Martin's race, is Trayvon's beating of Zimmerman considered a hate crime because he referred to him as a "creepy ass cracker" on the phone with his friend?