Not guilty.

Told you.

MBTI
    JINX
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Mal+ View Post
    Sometimes evidence is stolen.

About 30 years ago, my brother-in-law five-fingered his blood samples taken after a dui as he walked out of the courtroom.
    Wow, pretty smooth.
    03/23 06:06:58 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:06:59 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:21:34 Nancynobullets: LEXXX *sacrifices a first born*
    03/23 06:21:53 Nancynobullets: We summon yooouuu
    03/23 06:29:07 Lexicon: I was sleeping!

04/25 04:20:35 Patches: Don't listen to lex. She wants to birth a litter of kittens. She doesnt get to decide whats creepy

02/16 23:49:38 ygolo: Lex is afk
    02/16 23:49:45 Cimarron: she's doing drugs with Jack

03/05 19:27:41 Time: You can't make chat morbid. Lex does it naturally.

MBTI
    CROW
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None

GODAMNIT THAT UNICORN HOOD ORNAMENT MEANT A LOT TO ME AND HELPED ME GET OVER MY BREAK UP WITH MY EX I GOTTA FIND THAT PERP WHO STOLE IT.
    [Trump's] rhetoric is not an abuse of power. In the same way that it's also not against the law to do a backflip off of the roof of your house onto your concrete driveway. It's just mind-numbingly stupid and, to say the least, counterproductive. - Bush did 9-11

This is not going to go the way you think....

Visit my Johari:
    http://kevan.org/johari?name=Birddude78

WALMART

So the facts lie as I suspected. It is unfortunate to many's perceptions that the evidence does indeed show Trayvon to be the primary instigator of the physical altercation.

The alternative to today's judgement is a system of law far inferior to what is in place - a system of intuition and unsubstantiated thought. What happened that day between Martin and Zimmerman will forever only be known between them two.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    3w4

Quote Originally Posted by Jonnyboy View Post
    C'mon, I didn't say you deserve to get shot. And I didn't know that your fights were in self defense; of course that is very different. I'm sorry. Martin engaged in fights as an aggressor. Do you really think that concluding that a person who engages in fights as an aggressor is more apt to fight than flee (when compared to a person who doesn't fight) is pseudoscientific horseshit?

I will say again, we don't know for sure who started the fight. It's all speculation.
    So when a lion stalks its prey and the prey hits the lion first, the prey is being the aggressor? You've got some really weird ideas about aggression.
    "We grow up thinking that beliefs are something to be proud of, but they're really nothing but opinions one refuses to reconsider. Beliefs are easy. The stronger your beliefs are, the less open you are to growth and wisdom, because "strength of belief" is only the intensity with which you resist questioning yourself. As soon as you are proud of a belief, as soon as you think it adds something to who you are, then you've made it a part of your ego."

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

'Prosecutors have built a case based on hypotheticals, a case full of “could've beens” and “maybes."'
    http://www.latimes.com/news/nation/n...,3162337.story
    EXACTLY.

I said the same thing over year ago, soon after the incident occurred.
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Lateralus View Post
    So when a lion stalks its prey and the prey hits the lion first, the prey is being the aggressor? You've got some really weird ideas about aggression.
    Stalkers don't dial 911 while stalking a victim.

^He pronks, too! Magic Poriferan's Avatar
    MBTI
    Yin
    Enneagram
    One sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Jonnyboy View Post
    Sigh.
    This is all madness anyhow. I'm just going to run with this one.

"Yes, this man is confirmed to have personally ordered the death of 2000 Jews, but I believe it is a fundamental trait of forward thinking nations such as our own that all people be presumed innocent until proven guilty. The question is not whether he ordered 2000 Jews to die, the question is why? Were these Jews conspiring a violent insurrection in Berlin? We they carrying a highly virulent and deadly disease for which there was no cure? These possibilities must be considered. If there is any reasonable doubt that this man acted without reasonable suspicion of threat being posed by those Jews, then I say we cannot, in good conscience, lock this man in a cell for the rest of his life."

I don't think an effective prosecution system should depend on disproving every possible hypothetical scenario in favor of the defendant.

Year 18 of the George Zimmerman trial

"The people of the jury will see that the prosecution has yet to disprove that Trayvon Martin was a member of a terrorist cell and that George Zimmerman was an acting agent of the CIA who to this day, for security reasons, cannot disclose his mission or his true identity. If it possible that Trayvon Martin was a terrorist and George Zimmerman was a CIA agent pursuing him, you must acquit!"

I suppose I don't agree with the definition of "reasonable" as it is used by Zimmerman's advocates.
    Go to sleep, iguana.

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Lexicon View Post
    Wow, pretty smooth.
    Yeah, and he's an ISFP. Lol.

MBTI
    FREE

Quote Originally Posted by msg_v2 View Post
    Where is the proof that he fought with Zimmerman as an agressor? And what the hell is known about Martin's fights. I'd like to see the links about the details of them.

Who is more likely to start a fight, someone high on pot, or someone trying to track down those perps that are always stealing shit?

obviously it's the guy on pot.

Yes, because it's based on some stupid idea that it becomes "hardwired" in, rather then the idea that people handle different situations differently, which they do. It really does remind me of PUa evolutionary psychology.

I will say again, we don't know for sure who started the fight. It's all speculation.

There isn't proof that he fought with Zimmerman as an aggressor, and their isn't proof that Zimmerman was the aggressor. If you'd like to know more about Martin's fights, you're welcome to google it. I was just explaining my own reasoning with the things I've heard/read about the circumstances.

As for marijuana, as a rule it makes people less aggressive, although in some instances it can cause fear/anxiety/panic/paranoia, and has resulted in violent outbursts (not in any way suggesting that this is what occurred, only listing facts about marijuana).

I'm not saying violence is hardwired. I'm saying past violent behaviors show a strong correlation with the likelihood of future violent behaviors.

I totally agree with you about the speculation. I'm not comfortable with sending a guy to prison who might have been defending himself; I'm not going to do so on speculation. The thing is, I tend to be very liberal when it comes to sentencing, which is evident in even the way I deal with trolls and such on the forum. I like to give people the benefit of my doubts and believe everyone is capable of doing good.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]