User Tag List

First 89101112 Last

Ginkgo

Quote Originally Posted by Kalach View Post
    It's a sleeping midget. With two heads. A Siamese twin. And they ate a lot of people.

I really like cats and food.

^ hot

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

What you guys don't get about the American justice system is that it's actually very freeing if you have money or a good lawyer.

I mean look at OJ Simpson and George Zimmerman.

I'm not sure the U.S. gov't is anxious to put anyone in jail for terrorism, even, given their mistaken allowances with the Tsarnaev brothers.

It's almost like they let them get away with shit to defy Russia!!!

It pretty much boils down I think to people not understanding the tactics and dynamics of our system, but this definitely isn't a place where people are snatched off the streets screaming into gulag.

MBTI
    INTJ

Extraordinary rendition or irregular rendition is the apprehension and extrajudicial transfer of a person from one country to another. During the United States war on terror under the administration of President George W. Bush, the term became associated with US practices of abducting and transferring terrorism suspects to countries known to employ torture, for the purpose of interrogation. The process has continued under the Barack Obama administration, though new rules have been put in place that claim to prevent torture of abducted individuals; in August 2009, U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder accepted the results of the Special Task Force on Interrogations and Transfer Policies that the U.S. will be limited to seek "assurances from the receiving country" as such.

So, as a matter of fact, yes, the US definitely isn't the place where people are snatched off the streets screaming into gulag.
    Bellison uncorked a flood of horrible profanity, which, translated, meant, "This is extremely unusual."

Boy meets Grr

MBTI
    INTJ

It's funny how they say the terrorist threat drives these things...

For NSA chief, terrorist threat drives passion to ‘collect it all,’ observers say

The part where he offers NSA cloud security services is best. But, really, if terrorism is driving the construction of these institutions then you people have a fairly pathological siege mentality going on in there.

Still, that the United States has enemies doesn't really seem like the whole story.
    Bellison uncorked a flood of horrible profanity, which, translated, meant, "This is extremely unusual."

Boy meets Grr

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFp None

Quote Originally Posted by msg_v2 View Post
    No. The U.S. does not engage in propaganda. Propaganda is against freedom and was outlawed by the declaration of independence. ...
    Be soft. Do not let the world make you hard. Do not let pain make you hate. Do not let the bitterness steal your sweetness." ― Kurt Vonnegut

ENFP. 7w6 – 4w3 – 1w9 sx/so. Aries. Dilettante. Overly anxious optimist.

Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    To find peace of mind and serenity.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Hahaha Bloomberg BusinessWeek just ran an article called The Unbearable Narcissism of Edward Snowden. I totally called it, all the way down to him working for Russia.

I can't wait to see what Putin does to him later. It will be epic and stupidly unexpected by Snowden due to his arrogance.