User Tag List

Femen, Rape and Jimmy Carter

The Femen, Inna Shevchenko, has received political asylum in France, while Human Rights Watch reports that at least 91 women have been assaulted and raped in Tahrir Square, Egypt, in the last few days.

And Jimmy Carter, past President of the USA, said the other day that religion is one of the main causes of misogyny.

Quote Originally Posted by Mole View Post
    The Femen, Inna Shevchenko, has received political asylum in France, while Human Rights Watch reports that at least 91 women have been assaulted and raped in Tahrir Square, Egypt, in the last few days.

And Jimmy Carter, past President of the USA, said the other day that religion is one of the main causes of misogyny.
    I have been asked, what has the post above to do with religion.

Well, first the Femen, Inna Shevchenko, publicly cut down a Christian Cross with chain saw, and like the Femen, Pussy Riot, who protested in a Christian cathedral, Inna was in danger of being thrown into prison, but escaped the good Christians by being given political asylum from religion in France - Vive La France.

And secondly Human Rights Watch reports that at least 91 women have been assaulted and raped in Tahrir Square, Egypt, in the last few days, by good Muslims, carrying out the dictates of their misogynist religion.

And thirdly, Jimmy Carter, past President of the USA, has resigned from the Baptist Convention saying that it is religion that forms the main basis for misogyny.

So we have it from the highest authority that religion, both Christianity and Islam, oppress women.

WALMART

Quote Originally Posted by Mole View Post
    I have been asked, what has the post above to do with religion.

Well, first the Femen, Inna Shevchenko, publicly cut down a Christian Cross with chain saw, and like the Femen, Pussy Riot, who protested in a Christian cathedral, Inna was in danger of being thrown into prison, but escaped the good Christians by being given political asylum from religion in France - Vive La France.

And secondly Human Rights Watch reports that at least 91 women have been assaulted and raped in Tahrir Square, Egypt, in the last few days, by good Muslims, carrying out the dictates of their misogynist religion.

And thirdly, Jimmy Carter, past President of the USA, has resigned from the Baptist Convention saying that it is religion that forms the main basis for misogyny.

So we have it from the highest authority that religion, both Christianity and Islam, oppress women.
    USA! USA! USA!

I like your posts, Mole. I don't know if you get told that quite enough.

Quote Originally Posted by superunknown View Post
    USA! USA! USA!

I like your posts, Mole. I don't know if you get told that quite enough.
    I am pleased, delighted, gratified that you like my posts. I glow in your praise.