User Tag List

First 345

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6?

85. I knew the Constitution was done in 1776 but kind of guessed that it might have been drafted before that. I was thinking of world war II for the world war I question, and I just plain guessed on the representatives in the house question.
    INFJ

"I can never be what I ought to be until you are what you ought to be. You can never be what you ought to be until I am what I ought to be. This is the interrelated structure of reality." -Martin Luther King, Jr.

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

thank you Jae Rae!!! That totally made my day!
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    ESFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Eileen View Post
    85. I knew the Constitution was done in 1776 but kind of guessed that it might have been drafted before that. I was thinking of world war II for the world war I question, and I just plain guessed on the representatives in the house question.
    Ummm. . .

U.S. Constitution = 1787

Declaration of Independence = 1776
    Who wants to try a bottle of merc's "Extroversion Olive Oil?"

Striving for balance Little Linguist's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNFP

Quote Originally Posted by pure_mercury View Post
    Simple question. This quiz comes from 100 questions that are used on the U.S. Citizenship Test (average-to-difficult ones). How well can you do? I got all twenty correct, but I have studied a lot of Early American History and Political Science. Give it a shot.

Could you pass the latest citizenship test? - July 4 special - MSNBC.com

This is on the honor system, because posting a link to your scores will show the correct answers. So, please don't do that.
    OMG, you have to know who the Chief Justice is??? Dang...When I studied this stuff, I think it was someone else....
    If you are interested in language, words, linguistics, or foreign languages, check out my blog and read, post, and/or share.

MBTI
    ESFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Little Linguist View Post
    OMG, you have to know who the Chief Justice is??? Dang...When I studied this stuff, I think it was someone else....
    I think we can give someone from Germany a pass on that one. Our current Chief Justice has only been on the SCOTUS since 2005.

Striving for balance Little Linguist's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNFP

Quote Originally Posted by pure_mercury View Post
    I think we can give someone from Germany a pass on that one. Our current Chief Justice has only been on the SCOTUS since 2005.
    Whew, I graduated in 2004. That means I was unobservant and out-of-date, which is better than being a doofus, although not by much.
    If you are interested in language, words, linguistics, or foreign languages, check out my blog and read, post, and/or share.

MBTI
    INTP

Just did. Yesterday. No kidding! I declared my own independence from Great Britan this morning when I took the oath.

In addition to the U.S. government history questions they also try to catch you in a lie about your own history. They have access to flight records and everything right there in the interview.

MBTI
    ESFJ

Quote Originally Posted by LostInNerSpace View Post
    Just did. Yesterday. No kidding! I declared my own independence from Great Britan this morning when I took the oath.

In addition to the U.S. government history questions they also try to catch you in a lie about your own history. They have access to flight records and everything right there in the interview.
    Welcome to the fold. Be sure to apply for your welfare and your government-provided guns.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_

Quote Originally Posted by LostInNerSpace View Post

Hey congrats!

Why'd you join up now?