User Tag List

First 34567 Last

Tempbanned
    Enneagram
    8w9

Some of our beer sucks. Including many over hopped and over hyped US micro brews. (not all)

Now the Belgians know what they're doing when it comes to beer.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Blackmail! View Post
    There's a British joke about France.

When God created countries, he gave France the most romantic landscapes, the ideal climate, the most fertile soils, the perfect geographic location. It was the most beautiful country of all. So to make things even and fair, God created the French.

It's very true somehow. It's no wonder why France is the most visited country on earth. But you have the French populating it, one of the grumpiest people on earth, never able to realize how incredibly lucky they are, always complaining about anything.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by DiscoBiscuit View Post
    Some of our beer sucks. Including many over hopped and over hyped US micro brews. (not all)

This is exactly what I'm saying. Czech Republic too.

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    853 sx/sp

To paraphrase a great man: it has been said that America is a pretty shitty country except all the others that have been tried.

Meanwhile...

Dude, I'll drink anything with a monk on it. And that's real.
    And so long as you haven’t experienced this: to die and so to grow,
    you are only a troubled guest on the dark earth
    Likes johnnyyukon liked this post

Tempbanned
    Enneagram
    8w9

We make shit cars.

They aren't terrible unless you're a car enthusiast that likes going around corners.

For normal non car people our cars are fine, but our interior build quality at similar price points can't stand up to the Germans and the Japs.

MBTI
    CROW
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None

Fuck IPAs. Hops are overrated.
    [Trump's] rhetoric is not an abuse of power. In the same way that it's also not against the law to do a backflip off of the roof of your house onto your concrete driveway. It's just mind-numbingly stupid and, to say the least, counterproductive. - Bush did 9-11

This is not going to go the way you think....

Visit my Johari:
    http://kevan.org/johari?name=Birddude78

Gotta catch you all! Blackmail!'s Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8

We make shit cars.

They aren't terrible unless you're a car enthusiast that likes going around corners.

For normal non car people our cars are fine, but our interior build quality at similar price points can't stand up to the Germans and the Japs.
    I agree with you. American cars are absolutely terrible and should be avoided unless you're a stubborn American nationalist. Their engines are bad, their interiors are bad, their designs are bad, they are heavy, unsafe and consume too much gasoline, and are less than normally efficient within most parameters. Even the French and Korean cars are way better, and that says a lot about how low your current industrial quality standards are.

Ford and Chevy = crap
    "A man who only drinks water has a secret to hide from his fellow-men" -Baudelaire

7w8 SCUxI

Tempbanned
    Enneagram
    8w9

I agree with you. American cars are absolutely terrible and should be avoided unless you're a stubborn American nationalist. Their engines are bad, their interiors are bad, their designs are bad, they are heavy, unsafe and consume too much gasoline, and are less than normally efficient within most parameters. Even the French and Korean cars are way better, and that says a lot about how low your current industrial quality standards are.

Ford and Chevy = crap
    They aren't that bad, depending on what kind of car owner you are.

Ford's focus is outrageously popular in Europe.

Most of our trucks and SUV's are OK, but American makes cater to mostly drag racers as far as enthusiasts are concerned.

Most of our entry level stuff, and up to where we're trying to compete with the BMW 3 series, Audi A4, Benz c class, Lexus, Infinity etc.. is fine.

Cadillac has come closest to offering a good super saloon in the CTS-v. It'll go around corners, and is fast, but its not as nice a place to sit as a BMW, Audi etc.. (Im not a huge fan of caddy's styling these days)

One other thing that bugs me is that our v8's are low revving lummoxes. We get far less HP per liter than most in Europe. Although our cars also cost less for how fast they are. And they can be very fast in a strait line.

The ZR1 corvette is stupid fast even around the Nurburgring for how much it costs.

MBTI
    CROW
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None

Ford and Chevy = crap
    I had a Chevy station wagon that dated back to the first Bush administration. Incredibly fuel inefficent, but durable. I had to get rid of it last year, but it would have kept going if I hadn't had a minor accident with damage that I couldn't afford to repair. Don't know about Chevy these days, but it seems they at least used to be reliable.
    [Trump's] rhetoric is not an abuse of power. In the same way that it's also not against the law to do a backflip off of the roof of your house onto your concrete driveway. It's just mind-numbingly stupid and, to say the least, counterproductive. - Bush did 9-11

This is not going to go the way you think....

Visit my Johari:
    http://kevan.org/johari?name=Birddude78