MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Lateralus View Post
    Wrong. Why lie?
    Maybe I was wrong. But why assume I was lying? Do you hate me for some reason?
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    3w4

Quote Originally Posted by Mal+ View Post
    Maybe I was wrong. But why assume I was lying? Do you hate me for some reason?
    You seemed too confident in your response to not know something that could be learned by spending 0.3 seconds using Google. So I'm left with the assumption that your purpose was to deceive. You're really pro-corporate, too. So the behavior fits.
    "We grow up thinking that beliefs are something to be proud of, but they're really nothing but opinions one refuses to reconsider. Beliefs are easy. The stronger your beliefs are, the less open you are to growth and wisdom, because "strength of belief" is only the intensity with which you resist questioning yourself. As soon as you are proud of a belief, as soon as you think it adds something to who you are, then you've made it a part of your ego."

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

You seemed too confident in your response to not know something that could be learned by spending 0.3 seconds using Google. So I'm left with the assumption that your purpose was to deceive. You're really pro-corporate, too. So the behavior fits.
    I'm not pro-corporatism. Stop making me laugh so early in the morning.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    3w4

I'm not pro-corporatism. Stop making me laugh so early in the morning.
    You had me fooled.
    "We grow up thinking that beliefs are something to be proud of, but they're really nothing but opinions one refuses to reconsider. Beliefs are easy. The stronger your beliefs are, the less open you are to growth and wisdom, because "strength of belief" is only the intensity with which you resist questioning yourself. As soon as you are proud of a belief, as soon as you think it adds something to who you are, then you've made it a part of your ego."

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

You had me fooled.
    Irony now? Why be so subjective?

But thanks for helping validate my theory that J types make assumptions about people based on their motives (real or imputed). They also commit to their own first impressions, and change them very slowly if at all.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    3w4

Irony now? Why be so subjective?

But thanks for helping validate my theory that J types make assumptions about people based on their motives (real or imputed). They also commit to their own first impressions, and change them very slowly if at all.
    Yep, we're all slow and stupid. That's why INTPs get all of the work done in the world.

P.S. MBTI is bullshit.

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Yep, we're all slow and stupid. That's why INTPs get all of the work done in the world.

P.S. MBTI is bullshit.
    Then why do you have an MBTI type listed?

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    3w4

Then why do you have an MBTI type listed?
    It's been listed for years and I've never bothered to change it. And what would I change it to, anyway?

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

It's been listed for years and I've never bothered to change it. And what would I change it to, anyway?
    How about the Enneagram, is that bullshit too?

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    3w4

How about the Enneagram, is that bullshit too?
    Don't know. I haven't put much thought into it. This isn't a forum based upon Enneagram. Adding the Enneagram field was something more recent (2009, maybe? I don't remember). When that was added I took the test, put my result up there and haven't thought about it since.