First 41213141516 Last

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Marmotini View Post
    You have now been promoted (in my mind) to one of the smartest people on the forum!
    Yet another reason why all msg_v2's comments should be graveyarded. I can't stand the competition!
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

LOL I'm sorry but this is ludicrous...the CEO of Nestle is not teaching people to not be water wasters. I'm glad this is your clever little idea, but this is something the government and environmental agencies are more likely to do. Nestle owns a lot of junk food, frozen food, dry dairy products, cosmetics and most bottled water...these people are not interested in teaching anyone a valuable lesson. IN FACT, Ben and Jerry's went way down as an ethical sustainable company after being acquired by Nestle, not the opposite that you're imagining.

You have a nice idea, but it has nothing to do with the facts of Nestle. If anything, Nestle is absolutely barbarically dangerous.

Small business is the only way, it really is.

Nestle goes into remote areas, steals their water supplies, fucks up their economy and environment, then leaves.

Nestle is like...a viking. Raping and pillaging.
    You really come across as an Si-dom on this forum. Seriously.

What you can't explain, however, is why the UN, which is not doing any of those eeeevilll things, also opposes the idea that water is a human right.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Mal+ View Post
    You really come across as an Si-dom on this forum. Seriously.

What you can't explain, however, is why the UN, which is not doing any of those eeeevilll things, also opposes the idea that water is a human right.
    Mal, the un declared drinking water and sanitation a human right in 2010. The state of California declared it legally a human right in 2012. Im not sure if you get your info on rights to water from a cereal box owned by nestle or unilever, but I suggest you find a more reputable source "intp."

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

By the way, satans little helper at nestle corp apparently started shitting his pants and now theres a statement on their official website that the antichrist in fact wants you to continue consuming his products so pretends like he never ever meant he wanted water privatised.

Guess you're all alone here mal. Good luck with that.

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

By the way, satans little helper at nestle corp apparently started shitting his pants and now theres a statement on their official website that the antichrist in fact wants you to continue consuming his products so pretends like he never ever meant he wanted water privatised.

Guess you're all alone here mal. Good luck with that.
    Is taunting part of your Marxist/Communist strategy?

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Is taunting part of your Marxist/Communist strategy?
    Just try your best to do some reputable reading on facts and laws before saying ridiculous things like "The UN says water isn't a human right" or ask me why I think what I do of the CEO.

Do research NOW, don't take my word for it, go look and see Braebeck's history in small communities, including in the U.S. not just in third world countries you don't personally care about.

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Just try your best to do some reputable reading on facts and laws before saying ridiculous things like "The UN says water isn't a human right" or ask me why I think what I do of the CEO.

Do research NOW, don't take my word for it, go look and see Braebeck's history in small communities, including in the U.S. not just in third world countries you don't personally care about.
    Your facts are irrelevant to my question. In 2008 the UN voted down the human right to water. Was that, or was that not, because the UN was behaving like an EEEEEEEEEVILLLL corporate "giant"?

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Your facts are irrelevant to my question. In 2008 the UN voted down the human right to water. Was that, or was that not, because the UN was behaving like an EEEEEEEEEVILLLL corporate "giant"?
    You're really grasping at straws here Mal, I feel kind of embarrassed for you. Go home.

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

You're really grasping at straws here Mal, I feel kind of embarrassed for you. Go home.
    "You're really grasping at straws here Mal, I feel kind of embarrassed for you. Go home."

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

The UN declaration on water declares that "The human right to water is indispensable for leading a life in human dignity. It is a prerequisite for the realization of other human rights".

Now let's do a little substitution. "The human right to X is indispensable for leading a life in human dignity. It is a prerequisite for the realization of other human rights."

What else can we substitute for X?

Food?

Sanitation?

Clothing?

Medical care?

A car in every garage and a chicken in every pot?

Your Democrat/Communist hero FDR promised us the latter, and we got it. Now the world hates us for it and is demanding our cars, our chickens, and our pots.