User Tag List

12 Last

Results 1 to 10 of 20

Thread: Z

  1. #1
    & Badger, Ratty and Toad Mole's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    18,538

    Z

    World War Z was the war on the Zombies.

    But who are the Zombies?

    The Zombies are part of the religion of Haiti, called Voodoo.

    And whereas in Christianity we worship our God, in Voodoo we become our God.

    And we become our God by entering a trance within a trance within a trance until we become our God ourselves.

    Christianity was jealous of Voodoo and bad mouthed it and called its practitioners, Zombies.

    Of course the Zombies are entering the most sacred zone of Voodoo, and Christianity gave them the pejorative name of Zombies.

    And still Christianity mocks the religion of Voodoo in its latest movie called, "World War Z", starring Brad Pitt.

  2. #2
    Senior Member Survive & Stay Free's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    9 so/sx
    Posts
    21,661

    Default

    Brad Pitt movies are the work of Christianity in its war with voodoo?


  3. #3
    & Badger, Ratty and Toad Mole's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    18,538

    The Pagan and Voodoo Religions

    Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    Brad Pitt movies are the work of Christianity in its war with voodoo?

    Both Brad Pitt in, "Z", and Rachel Weisz in "Agora", demonstate Christian hatred and defaming of the religion of Voodoo in Haiti and the hatred and defaming of the Pagan religion in the Middle East.

    Indeed the very words 'Voodoo' and 'Pagan' are now pejorative words thanks to Christianity. And Zombies are dehumanised figures of evil thanks to Christianity.

    We can see, "Z", in our theatres now, and we can see, "Agora", on Youtube at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5z9N...BA5995BAC52EED

  4. #4
    Senior Member zago's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    MBTI
    INTP
    Posts
    1,171

    Default

    Frankly I believe in the zombie apocalypse and I think it is already happening due to all these god damn pills and drugs we take. People are zombies. If tomorrow all the pills and drugs disappeared, this apocalypse would cease to be so invisible. Oh yeah, there'd be pandemonium alright. Epic shit storm. I'd love to see it happen, really. Bring it all to the foreground where we can deal with it for real, ya know?

  5. #5
    & Badger, Ratty and Toad Mole's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    18,538
    Quote Originally Posted by zago View Post
    Frankly I believe in the zombie apocalypse and I think it is already happening due to all these god damn pills and drugs we take. People are zombies. If tomorrow all the pills and drugs disappeared, this apocalypse would cease to be so invisible. Oh yeah, there'd be pandemonium alright. Epic shit storm. I'd love to see it happen, really. Bring it all to the foreground where we can deal with it for real, ya know?
    Like Singapore in 1942 your guns are pointing in the wrong direction. So rather than focusing your anger on the Zombies, turn your anger around 180 degrees and focus on the Christians.

  6. #6
    Senior Member Survive & Stay Free's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    9 so/sx
    Posts
    21,661

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mole View Post
    Both Brad Pitt in, "Z", and Rachel Weisz in "Agora", demonstate Christian hatred and defaming of the religion of Voodoo in Haiti and the hatred and defaming of the Pagan religion in the Middle East.

    Indeed the very words 'Voodoo' and 'Pagan' are now pejorative words thanks to Christianity. And Zombies are dehumanised figures of evil thanks to Christianity.

    We can see, "Z", in our theatres now, and we can see, "Agora", on Youtube at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5z9N...BA5995BAC52EED

  7. #7
    Senior Member Survive & Stay Free's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    9 so/sx
    Posts
    21,661

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zago View Post
    Frankly I believe in the zombie apocalypse and I think it is already happening due to all these god damn pills and drugs we take. People are zombies. If tomorrow all the pills and drugs disappeared, this apocalypse would cease to be so invisible. Oh yeah, there'd be pandemonium alright. Epic shit storm. I'd love to see it happen, really. Bring it all to the foreground where we can deal with it for real, ya know?
    Just out of interest, because I find this usually illuminates some contradictory attitudes, you dont like the idea of people being dependent on prescription medicines from the sound of it, how do you feel about prohibited narcotics like cannibas?

  8. #8
    Senior Member Survive & Stay Free's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    9 so/sx
    Posts
    21,661

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mole View Post
    Like Singapore in 1942 your guns are pointing in the wrong direction. So rather than focusing your anger on the Zombies, turn your anger around 180 degrees and focus on the Christians.
    I'm sorry Victor but I'm pretty sure that seeking to propagate hatred against Christians breaches the forum standards as much as seeking to propagate hatred against any other group would.

  9. #9
    Senior Member zago's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    MBTI
    INTP
    Posts
    1,171

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    Just out of interest, because I find this usually illuminates some contradictory attitudes, you dont like the idea of people being dependent on prescription medicines from the sound of it, how do you feel about prohibited narcotics like cannibas?
    I think they are for losers.

  10. #10
    Senior Member Survive & Stay Free's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    9 so/sx
    Posts
    21,661

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zago View Post
    I think they are for losers.
    Dont share your view of prescription medications, they help a lot of people, I'm dependent on some because of diabetes but at least you're consistent.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO