Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by INTP View Post
    that kinda blows. i mean seriously, who the fuck wastes around 6 trillion dollars on killing random people on the other side of the world when the country cant even take care of its own citizens..

Thank you, European man, let's get married.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by superunknown View Post
    Still one of the highest returns per the dollar America can spend.

As long as Rashanda can't spend that gov't cheese on crack instead of feedin' her babies though, amirite....
    There's no such thing as government cheese anymore, you person you (see I'm trying really hard not to get banned!!??)...that hasn't existed since the 1980s.

There was more American "communism" under Reagan. I can't believe so many people are so uneducated. Clinton, A DEMOCRAT, reformed welfare, and created welfare-to-work.

Now people receiving welfare give money to private food business.

WALMART

Quote Originally Posted by Marmotini View Post
    There's no such thing as government cheese anymore, you person you (see I'm trying really hard not to get banned!!??)...that hasn't existed since the 1980s.

There was more American "communism" under Reagan. I can't believe so many people are so uneducated. Clinton, A DEMOCRAT, reformed welfare, and created welfare-to-work.

Now people receiving welfare give money to private food business.

I am baffled by your habitual inability to perceive contextually.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

I am baffled by your habitual inability to perceive contextually.
    Look man there hasn't been government cheese for over twenty years. Government cheese hasn't even existed since before Generation Z was born.

I'm smarter than you, I have more facts, and I guess it's a bannable offense on the Internet to actually be in touch with reality.

Excuse me.

You claim to be an SP, I really would expect more of you.

This kind of thing...I honestly expect it more from an INTx or SJ.

And no..don't talk about context clues...I made straight As as a lit major and French minor...I know all about context clues, I made a perfect score on reading comprehension on the ACT...your racism just isn't funny. Join the rest of us in the 21st century. Thanks.

WALMART

Look man there hasn't been government cheese for over twenty years. Government cheese hasn't even existed since before Generation Z was born.

I'm smarter than you, I have more facts, and I guess it's a bannable offense on the Internet to actually be in touch with reality.

Excuse me.

You claim to be an SP, I really would expect more of you.

This kind of thing...I honestly expect it more from an INTx or SJ.

The Contract with America you spoke of was written by republican conservatives and passed by republican conservatives, not by Clinton or the democrats - http://votesmart.org/bill/votes/7991.

Also as Wikipedia points out, "In the United States the term has been used, sometimes derisively, to describe government assistance, monetary or otherwise, given some U.S. residents; for example, a person receiving such aid could be said to 'live on Government Cheese.'"

So, I still don't really know what you're going on about...

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

The Contract with America you spoke of was written by republican conservatives and passed by republican conservatives, not by Clinton or the democrats - http://votesmart.org/bill/votes/7991.

Also as Wikipedia points out, "In the United States the term has been used, sometimes derisively, to describe government assistance, monetary or otherwise, given some U.S. residents; for example, a person receiving such aid could be said to 'live on Government Cheese.'"

So, I still don't really know what you're going on about...
    There's been no government cheese since the early 90s and you're being racist implying that "Rasheda" (a black person?) is on crack when most welfare recipients are white.

Clinton also reformed welfare and created welfare to work. The Clinton administration is notorious for the reform of welfare, I even understood this at sixteen years old, as a junior in high school.

You're ridiculously ignorant.

This web site disgusts me. Really. I have to leave now, despite my intense desire to educate the elementary school students here.

WALMART

There's been no government cheese since the early 90s and you're being racist implying that "Rasheda" (a black person?) is on crack when most welfare recipients are white.

Clinton also reformed welfare and created welfare to work. The Clinton administration is notorious for the reform of welfare, I even understood this at sixteen years old, as a junior in high school.

You're ridiculously ignorant.

This web site disgusts me. Really. I have to leave now, despite my intense desire to educate the elementary school students here.

What? Oh, okay. You cannot detect sarcasm through the internet, this suddenly all makes sense.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

What? Oh, okay. You cannot detect sarcasm through the internet, this suddenly all makes sense.
    I swear to god, click this link, let it edify you, please, so you stop calling ignorance "sarcasm."

WALMART

I don't understand you, Marm. Never have, never will.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Wait, there's more.

I realize everyone doesn't have a memory as good as mine, don't remember being a small child and seeing a Reagan inauguration, don't remember writing letters to President Bush, don't actually have a concept of huge national issues being of real import in high school.

Assuming you're my age. I guess if you're younger...well no it's not. If you're younger, the reference to welfare cheese is absurd and doesn't even make sense, so you must be about my age or older.