User Tag List

123 Last

Default Amy's Baking Company

The above is a joke. But that joke apparently captures how she is while in the restaurant. But to make a long story short. The town her restaurant is in, voted to put her on Kitchen Nightmares. So Gorden Ramsay tried to help but ended up walking off on the restaurant, and that was that.

http://www.azcentral.com/thingstodo/...nclick_check=1

Yelp has given their restaurant, low markings. Or if they had given her 5 stars, it was given as sarcasm. http://www.yelp.com/biz/amys-baking-company-scottsdale

Their restaurant believes that they are "being cyber-bullied."

I have got to see this. Real. Fun. Drama.

It's pretty painful to watch.

I had to watch it in chunks. I could only take so much of it at a time.

In the parlance of our times, she cray cray.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

The worst part is... She probably knows exactly who that man is. Or at least, if she hasn't been living under a rock she should.

When life gives you lemons, you make lemonade.. when life hands you Gordon Ramsey, you listen and do what you're told.
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by kyuuei View Post
    The worst part is... She probably knows exactly who that man is. Or at least, if she hasn't been living under a rock she should.

When life gives you lemons, you make lemonade.. when life hands you Gordon Ramsey, you listen and do what you're told.
    Atleast not go on television to tell him he's wrong on his own show.
    Quote Originally Posted by EffEmDoubleyou View Post
    St. Stephen took rocks and St. Sebastian took arrows. You only have to take some jerks on an internet forum. Nut up.

@93JC @kyuuei @ReadingRainbows

Since I posted... until now.. was how long it took me to finish the episode, it was that bad. The first 7 minutes, I stopped EVERY minute. I think, for the 40 minutes, I stopped about 20 times or more.

I feel bad for the people working there. I would of quit the first day. Or really, I would of quit the first hour.

The kitchen itself was not bad (maybe if you include the store bought food as bad)... it was just that the owners were... mental or something.

So many things wrong with the owners that it made everything else dysfunctional. If it took me 1-hour to get my food, I'd rather go to a higher tier restaurant instead of suffering this crap.

Society

so nobody yet attempted to type them yet? my first guess would be ISTP for the husband & ESFJ for the wife.

Quote Originally Posted by kyuuei View Post
    <- lived under a rock :hi

usually when people talk about reality tv i phase out until i hear the magic word ("backstabbing"), but with this.. the whole thing was surprisingly enjoyable. i might keep tabs.

Quote Originally Posted by Mane View Post
    so nobody yet attempted to type them yet? my first guess would be ISTP for the husband & ESFJ for the wife.

<- lived under a rock :hi

usually when people talk about reality tv i phase out until i hear the magic word ("backstabbing"), but with this.. the whole thing was surprisingly enjoyable. i might keep tabs.
    I rarely ever watch reality T.V., I just don't. But seeing how it made a big fuss all over the internet (even in places that usually don't post about it) it just came up.

Man, she enslaved some guys as a bunch of cats? You guys know you dont have to suffer a witch to live? It says so in the bible and all.

Quote Originally Posted by Rail Tracer View Post
    @93JC @kyuuei @ReadingRainbows

Since I posted... until now.. was how long it took me to finish the episode, it was that bad. The first 7 minutes, I stopped EVERY minute. I think, for the 40 minutes, I stopped about 20 times or more.
    I guess I've got a lot more patience than you, I lasted almost a full eight minutes (7:58) before I had to pause and walk away for a bit.

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by 93JC View Post
    I guess I've got a lot more patience than you, I lasted almost a full eight minutes (7:58) before I had to pause and walk away for a bit.
    You guys have no stomach for reality (or actuality) tv. I watch it every day, and I saw the episode in question. It was the season premiere. The owner fired someone while on camera, and her old man admitted that they have gone through over 100 employees already. She was fired simply for asking, "Are you sure?" to that witch. Their facebook page is also hilarious.
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”